Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,007 members, 7,814,437 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child (84298 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Italian Based Nigerian Stranded In The Village As Ladies Refuse To Marry Him / How Do You Cope With BAD Nigerian Mother-in-law ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
bournvita:

Fstranger a.k.a papatosibe it is grin

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
the question was simple enough

Ilekere:

I won't sit here and give you what Nigeria took away from you. Education is your right, it's not a privilege.

Anyone else want to educate this man, go for it.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Erm, don't let homosexuals see this - they might hate you forever for putting me in the same box with them! grin
stop derailing stick to the topic
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Lol she was offered for free but I paid 50p out of my benevolence.

Where the fuc*k is San, is she from San Marino?

Lmao...you're definitely a nice guy! cool 50p should be about 2 million in San people's money, and that's a lot for a big village in the middle of nowhere.

San people = bushmen of South Africa. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
stop derailing stick to the topic

Mondi, never get caught slipping!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
if i was a one-legged, blind, mentally unsound hermaphrodite.

Relax!! I hear girls say that all the time.

You & I both know you will kill for an opportunity to ride my coc*k grin

Drop the act!!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

you are right on the money!
hopefully, the pictures would include onila. dailymail would dig everything out. i am sure there's more to this international child abducting grandma. grin

i won't be surprised if she's the one that took madeleine mccann. grin

i musta missed it. grin
why wld my picture be there
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mondisweets:
if i was a one-legged, blind, mentally unsound hermaphrodite.

Stop! Bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin *tears*

Poor Ifeanyi. cry Mondi be nice to Nigeira's cheap version of 50cent
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

I definitely don't want to see anyone's pictures after the ugliness I've been exposed to in the politics section this week. Folks need to keep it anonymous. grin

Dailymail - digging shyte out since Britannia reigned supreme!

whose ugliness? grin
shymexx - you cannot be monopolising all these pictures. let a brother see some, biko.

onoja12:
what does that statement tell you,and i am still asking you did she tell you she asked the father,women don't own sole power over children you know?

if the father knew that, why did he not exercise his rights through the courts to take custody of the child? why use his mother to take law into his own hands?

crime against a minor? in the UK?
i pity una generation. christ would be back before anyone remotely close to that family would be allowed into britain again.....

onila:
why wld my picture be there

ain't you the spokesperson of the family? grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ilekere:

I won't sit here and give you what Nigeria took away from you. Education is your right, it's not a privilege.

Anyone else want to educate this man, go for it.

ROTFLMAO grin

Holy bleeping cow. Haba ilekere...are you a doctor ni? See as you just dissected onoja in one second. Tamper justice with mercy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 10, 2014

@OfficialTemmy: Things r moving along now. The authorites are on my side. I cant say much but by God's grace i ll get her back. Thank u all so much! I❤️u all

I hope grandmama snatch-a-baby rots in jail.

I can't imagine my own mother doing the same. What makes a mother steal another woman's child? It's inconceivable.

That infant is crying for a familiar, trusting face. When my siblings were two, they cry when they're separated from a familiar face for too long. It has to be someone that is ALWAYS present and someone they trust.

At age 5, they didn't want to stay at the daycare without mommy.

Now imagine this 2-years old child, away from her familiar room, familiar environment, familiar mother, and hiding with a woman she has seen once or twice, hiding in an unfamiliar environment, and crying her eyes out. That is traumatic.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ofe_manu and their usual ranting. What reputable news will carry thia trash, except stupid bloggers run by ofe-manu.

The welfare girl called Temmy lost custody then went online to seek sympathy.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

Protect your mouth from flies grin there are Ebola flies out there looking for who to devour
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

whose ugliness? grin
shymexx - you cannot be monopolising all these pictures. let a brother see some, biko.

grin

Lmao...they have a database where they post pictures from in the politics section. Heck, even grandma babyosisi was in the mix, with her teeth out like bugs bunny. Those guys are crazy! grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...you're definitely a nice guy! cool 50p should be about 2 million in San people's money, and that's a lot for a big village in the middle of nowhere.

San people = bushmen of South Africa. grin

Of course my 50p fed the entire village, as a token of gratitude, they held a 3 day festival to honour me. grin

Hahaha is that what they call them?? Lool

I knew she was SA anyway.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:

lol @ Nigeria's cheap version of 50cent
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onoja12: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
did she use the court to gain custody of the child in the first place
secondly why in God's name would i want to come and leave in britain,Nigeria is too sweet for me to leave,i can visit and spend some few days but i definitely can't stay outside Nijia for more than two weeks

coogar:

whose ugliness? grin

if the father knew that, why did he not exercise his rights through the courts to take custody of the child? why use his mother to take law into his own hands?

crime against a minor? in the UK?
i pity una generation. christ would be back before anyone remotely close to that family would be allowed into britain again.....

Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Of course my 50p fed the entire village, as a token of gratitude, they held a 3 day festival to honour me. grin

Hahaha is that what they call them?? Lool

I knew she was SA anyway.

Bruv, with 50p, you should be able to get all the virgins in her village to walk around unclad with their ti.ts out - true story!

I understand you're a nice guy, but never waste 50p on bride price next time.

It should be free! cool
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by bournvita: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sirshymex and ilekere

Abeg. Link to the database biko cheesy
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao...they have a database where they post pictures from in the politics section. Heck, even grandma babyosisi was in the mix, with her teeth out like bugs bunny. Those guys are crazy! grin

send me a link, please....
it's always a pleasure to see the faces behind some mouthful monikers. grin

donedy:
Ofe_manu and their usual ranting. What reputable news will carry thia trash, except stupid bloggers run by ofe-manu.
The welfare girl called Tommy lost custody then went online to seek sympathy.

lost custody? where? in your dreams?
in which court was it decided that she lost custody? if the court ruled like you claim, why was the father not present in court so the child can be handed over to him?

you think you are in your firewood background hamlet where you can talk nonsense? you don't have a prayer, donedy. your mother would soon become the most famous nigerian criminal. her only option now is to join boko haram & relocate to sambisa forest. cheesy grin

onoja12:
did she use the court to gain custody of the child in the first place
secondly why in God's name would i want to come and leave in britain,Nigeria is too sweet for me to leave,i can visit and spend some few days but i definitely can't stay outside Nijia for more than two weeks

she's the mother of the child or do you have any maternity test that proves otherwise? in the UK, all mothers automatically have parental responsibility for their child from the moment of the child's birth.......

for the fathers, certain steps have to be taken for him to have parental responsibility. grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

I am defending them under-cover
not putting myself out there

lol
aint related to them, just grew up with the baby father and his brothers n sisters
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:

Hahahaha Sola is growing wings!

I will clip those wings soon enough.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Relax!! I hear girls say that all the time.

You & I both know you will kill for an opportunity to ride my coc*k grin

Drop the act!!
i have better things to kill for, that are not a 2inch co*ck with herpes
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
hes a really nice guy, very funny and friendly
this is a sad time for this family cry cry

I pray this of-emanu b1tch achieves nothing

we the friends and the family of the Ehiemere's will make sure she does not go to Jail abroad

they shld bring her back to Naija, she will spend only one day in jail
just for the records

but we will bring her out @ all cost
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
onila:

I am defending them under-cover
not putting myself out there

you have already put yourself out there defending a prolific kidnapper like this grandma.

lol
aint related to them, just grew up with the baby father and his brothers n sisters

i thought as much - i have a feeling you have kissed the babydaddy before.

Mondisweets:
i have better things to kill for, that are not a 2inch co*ck with herpes

mondi, don't knock it until you try it. 50calibre might just be the one for you. grin i see a high level of compatibility between you guys. just give him a chance, let him prove himself. grin

onila:
hes a really nice guy, very funny and friendly
this is a sad time for this family cry cry
I pray this of-emanu b1tch achieves nothing

go & get a box of kleenex - this grandma is going to prison....amongst other mothers who would be told of her crime. even in prison, inmates hate crimes against kids. grin the chances of grandma getting stabbed in holloway prison is 80% grin

we the friends and the family of the Ehiemere's will make sure she does not go to Jail abroad
they shld bring her back to Naija, she will spend only one day in jail
just for the records
but we will bring her out @ all cost

you should have spent this money in court to fight a legal battle with the babymomma.....onila, you are fighting a lost cause.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
50calibre:

Hahahaha Sola is growing wings!

I will clip those wings soon enough.

Look @ this kid, you can't even handle Mondi talk less of me. grin grin grin grin

I don't drink Red Bull nigga, I don't need wings to put you in your place.

Have several seats hun, severaaalll!
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by onila(f): 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

you have already put yourself out there defending a prolific kidnapper like this grandma.

i thought as much - i have a feeling you have kissed the babydaddy before.

mondi, don't knock it until you try it. 50calibre might just be the one for you. grin i see a high level of compatibility between you guys. just give him a chance, let him prove himself. grin

naa,he wasnt my type

I like them tall and dark

hes kinda half indian, ewww loll
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
coogar:

send me a link, please....
it's always a pleasure to see the faces behind some mouthful monikers. grin

grin

Lmao...I just saw the threads and decided to view the e-wars.

They have their own battalions and regiments, with commanders. grin

I honestly can't remember the links - the mods must have deleted them, anyway.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by 50calibre(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Bruv, with 50p, you should be able to get all the virgins in her village to walk around unclad with their ti.ts out - true story!

I understand you're a nice guy, but never waste 50p on bride price next time.

It should be free! cool

Hahaha Jacob Zuma style.. That will be nice i tell ya

I will definitely keep that in mind, I was probably carried away by their huge batty grin
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Onila, this friend of yours looks fruity. Is he bi?

Shollypopz.
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by coogar: 8:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
onila:

naa,he wasnt my type

I like them tall and dark

hes kinda half indian, ewww loll

hahahahaha......
onila, you are reaching.

SirShymex:

Lmao...I just saw the threads and decided to view the e-wars.
They have their own battalions and regiments, with commanders. grin
I honestly can't remember the links - the mods must have deleted them, anyway.

no problem....
Re: UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
BananaBender:

Look @ this kid, you can't even handle Mondi talk less of me. grin grin grin grin

I don't drink Red Bull nigga, I don't need wings to put you in your place.

Have several seats hun, severaaalll!

Don't lie, you have a thing for 50calibre, no?

Chics and reverse psychology. smh.

Better tell him how you feel before the moment pass you by. And he's about to return Mondi to Soweto! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

How To Calculate Anyone's Age With Their Shoe Size / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / Son Grabs His Mother's Boobs While Posing For A Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.