Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,149 members, 7,825,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (204850 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 3:35am On Sep 30, 2015
danyeb:
all the SS channels were showing at my end during the UCL and I even watched arsenal vrs olympiacos on SS6....
pls am waiting for movie channels so if any movie channel start showing any person can let us know... or any other channels that start showing let us know..
Have u checked MNet Action (MAcct)?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:20am On Sep 30, 2015
All qsat are working with more channels pls check yours

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by rugggedest(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2015
Qsat Abeg na
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2015
My 26G on spy* is kicking!

Viva qsat!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by andresia(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2015
My Q13G works only at night. Anyone with same issue?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2015
danyeb:
ss3ni and ss5ni are showing now on q28q

Please any help. In a bid to remove repeated channels, I deleted all and re scanned and has since lost s3 and s5. Any tip is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2015
hugman:
All qsat are working with more channels pls check yours
Please any help. In a bid to remove repeated channels, I deleted all and re scanned and has since lost s3 and s5. Any tip is appreciated. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 10:01am On Sep 30, 2015
1kinggy:

SATELLITE NAME: EUTELSAT W4 /W7 36.0E
add the below settings to your tranponder list
Frequency : 12220 or 12206
Symbol rate: 27500
Polarisation: H (H is same as Horizontal)

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
hugman pls help me out my ss3n and ss5n av nt been showimg since morning bt others r showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Dreay01(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
3n and 5n not showing, I guess it is from qsat's server, hopefully it would work before tonight's games.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
@berbertude is your qsat showing any channels?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by 1kinggy(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
danyeb:

SATELLITE NAME: EUTELSAT W4 /W7 36.0E
add the below settings to your tranponder list
Frequency : 12220 or 12206
Symbol rate: 27500
Polarisation: H (H is same as Horizontal)

Thanks @danyeb. 12220/27500 H did it!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
yes all ss r showing except ss3n and ss5n
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
@berbertude we don't mention channels name in full pls use your mind.

Manual scan 12207h 27505 or 12220h 27500
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
Marriage is a compulsory stuff I will be back someday.
Guys keep the thread up and running and note that iks makers something do read thread that why most of your problem are solve directly or Indirectly (coded).

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
@hugman am sorry am nt much in2 it dat is why i dnt knw what name u call d stations and as 4 d scanning i dnt knw hw 2 do it i'll be glad if u can jst put me 2ru hw 2 do it i've been calling my engineer bt he's avoiding my calls dat is why i need ur help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Edunwa302(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
Berbertunde:
hugman pls help me out my ss3n and ss5n av nt been showimg since morning bt others r showing
Pls is ur still showing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
@Edunwa302 NO it's no more working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Sheggy13(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2015
hugman:
@berbertude we don't mention channels name in full pls use your mind.

Manual scan 12207h 27505 or 12220h 27500
I tried these 2 tps for SS3ni and SS5ni and none of them showed on my QSat, pls is there any other working tp cos other SS are showing..aside SS,which other channels are showing please?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by eightsin(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
26G Says welcome to server n shows me my remaining days but it doesn't open any channel.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Papishi(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
eightsin:
26G Says welcome to server n shows me my remaining days but it doesn't open any channel.

Same here too. I just hopee this will be resolved quickly.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Mariesio: 2:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pls my qsat is still not showing

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by OluwaGolden(m): 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2015
My qsat stopped working avatarcam q11g
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by OluwaGolden(m): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
My q11g only shows before ucl games but it has stopped working now
andresia:
My Q13G works only at night. Anyone with same issue?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by djgwill(m): 10:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
qsat not working oooooooooo help oooooo

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 7:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Spycam server is still under mentainance and as at the time of writing this post, the sever is still not fully back but i hope it will be fix soon. Four days ago some channels came online but couldn’t stay for many hours and it has been on and off but no need to worry it will come online soon. Qsat team are doing a great job and i wish them the best of luck as they continue to render their good services for us to continue watching dstv because without them, many average income earners like myself will not have been able to watch dstv

1 Like

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 11:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
stprdc7:
Spycam server is still under mentainance and as at the time of writing this post, the sever is still not fully back but i hope it will be fix soon. Four days ago some channels came online but couldn’t stay for many hours and it has been on and off but no need to worry it will come online soon. Qsat team are doing a great job and i wish them the best of luck as they continue to render their good services for us to continue watching dstv because without them, many average income earners like myself will not have been able to watch dstv
ma guy here its dst* not what you wrote please we dont want trouble....
but on a serious not the six months account will end while Ithe time I watch my qsat will be barely a month online...
I pray it comes soon n becomes stable
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Berbertunde: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2015
pls cn any1 if Qsat is still showing because my q11g is nt showing since 4 days ago
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Folzy124: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2015
Please my t sat q13g has been showing scrambled channel for 5 days now except the bet9ja channel please what settings can I use. Thanks
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by purplekayc(m): 11:48pm On Oct 03, 2015
My qsat isn't still working what do I do ?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Lupboy: 5:59am On Oct 04, 2015
hugman:
Marriage is a compulsory stuff I will be back someday.
Guys keep the thread up and running and note that iks makers something do read thread that why most of your problem are solve directly or Indirectly (coded).

Congrat wishing you a successful marriage, Bros we are missing your articles
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by stprdc7: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
danyeb:

ma guy here its dst* not what you wrote please we dont want trouble....
but on a serious not the six months account will end while Ithe time I watch my qsat will be barely a month online...
I pray it comes soon n becomes stable

ma guy, all the codes you have been using, what has it brought to you....you try to use codes because of trouble and troubles upon trouble still visit us all...so whats the point....we are just careful for nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.