Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (11835 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
valdes00:

Yea, nt all ladies love money n woht d OP listed can't work for ladies lik u cos ladies lik u loves money die.... Dats y u said u can't date a broke azz nigga....
how you take know say i love money naa,see me see Valdes00 no lie on top my head oo hehehehe
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 1:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
LIE...Just giv her ur ATM card and ur PIN or a blank cheque
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 1:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
olumzzz:
LIE...Just giv her ur ATM card and ur PIN or a blank cheque
lol if i catch u ehn

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 1:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Op that one no go work on we correct naija babes woh! na Americans and iyibos babes go take that one o. puppy? no even try am near me undecided
undecided
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by valdes00(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
how you take know say i love money naa,see me see Valdes00 no lie on top my head oo hehehehe
Shey mak I open ur yansh ni
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
lol if i catch u ehn
Lolzzzz. ..Mimi, do u knw me?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
olumzzz:

Lolzzzz. ..Mimi, do u knw me?
now how do u knw my pet name if u dunno me..lol

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
now how do u knw my pet name if u dunno me..lol
Guess its coincidence. ..Anyways nice pet name, wu gave u d name?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 2:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
olumzzz:

Guess its coincidence. ..Anyways nice pet name, wu gave u d name?
u ofcos
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
u ofcos
Me kwa?...Another coincidence.
Anyways u look beautiful. ..r u married?

1 Like

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by herald9: 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
[size=19pt]SHIIIIT JUST GOT REAL [/size]
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
olumzzz:

Me kwa?...Another coincidence.
Anyways u look beautiful. ..r u married?
thanks dear. am single
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
thanks dear. am single
Uwc dear..just single or u in a relationship?
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by macklef(m): 2:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
I have done 1 and 3 before. Some 9ja girls no matter how tus.h dey may be do not really gig this.
I compied a list of songs for her to a flash and asked her to play it.
Till tomorow she never said anything bout it and has not even returned my flash sef.

No 3 i did this with my very last Ex. I secretly droped some sweet messages in some coners of the house anytime i visited.
After spending all the time i should be reading in school then, i was busy drawing cupid and cracking my brain for romantic words.
I was forced to ask her if dos papers alwys disapeard.

Nonetheless, written words helped me get her sha. I remeber using diggy siemons ft jeremiah- do it like you. D lyrics were spot on,
I just manipulated it, gave it to a fellow female student that whenever she see her pass, just hand it to her.
Thank God she was on long flowing hair that day. The lyrics hook am. Lol
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by jmoore(m): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
so being a Nigerian makes u unromantic?

Puppy, romantic?

I am africantic.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
jmoore:

Puppy, romantic?

I am africantic.
oya na chill wit d monkeys undecided
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by jemype(m): 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are. saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa

Men d. Ones we see lyk money o
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by jmoore(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
mirexxx:
oya na chill wit d monkeys

You still don't get it. Animals are sources of protein. undecided
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
jemype:

Men d. Ones we see lyk money o
Eayah me i no like money
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
jmoore:

You still don't get it. Animals are sources of protein. undecided
K
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
olumzzz:

Uwc dear..just single or u in a relationship?
don't pry into my personal life oooo
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by darlingnuel(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Life is too short to be romantic grin
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2014
Mixtape koh angry show me d money jare grin tongue
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 6:19am On Oct 12, 2014
mirexxx:
don't pry into my personal life oooo
Lolzzzz. ..ok o
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Youngsage: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2014
mirexxx:
so being a Nigerian makes u unromantic?
nice pic! 1 like from me cheesy wink
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Youngsage: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2014
mspee:

Yes sir.
Happy birthday mspee! smiley cheesy
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by kaylechy(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
egbedore:
No be for 9ja this go work. Mixtape? Puppy? Puppy ko lamb ni!

Hahahahahahahahahaha....laff dun pieces me. Lmaooooo...omg!
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mspee(f): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

Happy birthday mspee! smiley cheesy

Thanks dear! kiss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Youngsage: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2014
mspee:

Thanks dear! kiss cheesy

You're welcome hun... Make sure you have a blast. Cheers!
kisssmiley
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by golddeejay(m): 10:45am On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
Guys why are you saying all what op listed can't work,you are saying money,money,money.pls not all ladies love money naa
wow...m surprised this is coming frm u. Not all ladies luv money but u will neva date or let ur friends date a broke guy...rememba? U must be #teamchameleon
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by golddeejay(m): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2014
instead of givin her a puppy, u can simply make a suya with the puppy...nigeria babe will luv dat
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by daey118(m): 1:57pm On Oct 17, 2014
egbedore:
No be for 9ja this go work. Mixtape? Puppy? Puppy ko lamb ni!
All ths naija girls be like .what is all this one? "why borrow puppy when you can buy KFC chicken"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Time To Marry: Meet Your Spouse Here (season 2) / Sad Story Of A Married Nigerian Man Who Married An American Lady / What Is The "Real" Colour Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.