Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees (11812 Views)

How To Make A Girl Weak In The Knees / Gestures That Girlfriends Love. / Naija Babes Always Get Weak At The Knees When They See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Alleinad(f): 10:58am On Oct 22, 2014
olumzzz:
LIE...Just giv her ur ATM card and ur PIN or a blank cheque
she will use it to buy this same things for herself. The music CD n a CD player to listen to it on, a puppy, cake and some wine or ice cream to go with it, etc.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by raphy(m): 12:25am On Oct 23, 2014
op u try with this one .its really works sometimes not all girls hv money eyes..
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Britzdon(m): 1:02am On Oct 23, 2014
jmoore:
We are Nigerians, not Americans.

TIA
Even Americans no fit dey that jobless.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Britzdon(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2014
Alleinad:

she will use it to buy this same things for herself. The music CD n a CD player to listen to it on, a puppy, cake and some wine or ice cream to go with it, etc.
ashi ashi,she will certainly use the money to buy virgin Brazilian hair.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 23, 2014
mirexxx:
You might think you've got this whole romance thing down,and i' m not saying u don't,but there are a whole bunch of uncommon romantic gestures you might not have considered. 1. Make her a mix tape: okay,so maybe not an actual tape since few people have cassette players anymore. A mixed CD would certainly fit the bill. so taking the time to think of some songs that she would like will show her you care. 2. Borrow a puppy: There is something undeniably adorable about taking a puppy for a walk. so imagine how into you she'll be once she sees you with a cute little pooch. borrow from a friend or a family member,ask around. there's bound to be someone who has a dog u can borrow. for a real declaration of your future intent,you could even borrow a friend's baby or a toddler to watch for an afternoon. 3. Leave her notes: There's nothing like a little suprise note left in places she wont expect to show her you care. try writing a romantic note on a post-it and attaching it to her laptop screen. so it's there for her when she opens the computer. you could also slip notes into the book she's reading. 4. Take her back time: She would appreciate a look into your past. ask your parents to send a bunch of photos of you from when you were growing up. she'l get a kick out of looking at photos of the boy you once were-before you became the man for whom she fell. still coming
a guy carryn puppy dey waka abt looks gayish and weird....serously...if i be d babe sef i go laff u scarra....
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by olumzzz(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Alleinad:

U 4got 2 include iPad, Mary Kay make up set, iphone, iPod, shoes, bags, more shoes, more bags, brazilian hair, Malaysian hair, indian hair, human hair, etc
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
olumzzz:

U 4got 2 include iPad, Mary Kay make up set, iphone, iPod, shoes, bags, more shoes, more bags, brazilian hair, Malaysian hair, indian hair, human hair, etc
daddy mi u haff started o tongue
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tundeiab:
Babe, this one won't make any sense in this part of the world o.
na waoo..i tut she wil talk abt rolling of sweet on ***** suck it...or ice-cream & lick gently
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by timilinda(f): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
mirexxx:
You might think you've got this whole romance thing down,and i' m not saying u don't,but there are a whole bunch of uncommon romantic gestures you might not have considered.

1. MAKE HER A MIX TAPE: okay,so maybe not an actual tape since few people have cassette players anymore. A mixed CD would certainly fit the bill. so taking the time to think of some songs that she would like will show her you care.

2. BORROW A PUPPY: There is something undeniably adorable about taking a puppy for a walk. so imagine how into you she'll be once she sees you with a cute little pooch.
borrow from a friend or a family member,ask around. there's bound to be someone who has a dog u can borrow. for a real declaration of your future intent,you could even borrow a friend's baby or a toddler to watch for an afternoon.

3. LEAVE HER NOTES: There's nothing like a little suprise note left in places she wont expect to show her you care. try writing a romantic note on a post-it and attaching it to her laptop screen.
so it's there for her when she opens the computer. you could also slip notes into the book she's reading.

4. TAKE HER BACK TIME: She would appreciate a look into your past. ask your parents to send a bunch of photos of you from when you were growing up.
she'l get a kick out of looking at photos of the boy you once were-before you became the man for whom she fell. still coming

Pls in wot part of planet earth do u reside. Definitely nt Naija.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
timilinda:

Pls in wot part of planet earth do u reside. Definitely nt Naija.
Pluto!! lyk seriously wats wrong with u guyz is everyfin all about money,money,money? I LOVE PUPPIES!! WOULD GIVE ANYTHING 2 HAVE A SWEET CUTE LIL PUPPY,LOVE NOTES AND ALL. dats y ur fellow naija dudes c u girls as sex objects! too materialistic jare! abeg limme.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by Otes26(f): 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
ayogabriel:
At all man, some girls can be like " what's wrong with this one?
q,1
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by timilinda(f): 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=mirexxx post=29056395]Pluto!! lyk seriously wats wrong with u guyz is everyfin all about money,money,money? I LOVE PUPPIES!! WOULD GIVE ANYTHING 2 HAVE A SWEET CUTE LIL PUPPY,LOVE NOTES AND ALL. dats y ur fellow naija dudes c u girls as sex objects! too materialistic jare! abeg limme.[/quote

Pluto on planet earth. Well u generalized u "girls", n I wz only trying to let u knw dat it may work 4 sum bt nt others. Besides u should hv told us u were talking about urself.
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2014
smiley
Re: Uncommon Romantic Gestures That Will Make Your Girl Weak At The Knees by mirexxx(f): 7:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
a guy carryn puppy dey waka abt looks gayish and weird....serously...if i be d babe sef i go laff u scarra....
look gaymay God help u undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mimienudles Is The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland I Will Marry Her Someday / Your Top Five(5) Songs Of All Time / What Is The Difference A Prostitute And You That Dash For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.