Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92080 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
choleric ke.i wuld say melancholic is my secondary. i aint stubborn or relationship oriented so both doesn't describe me 100pct bt acurately describe many of my traits.http://temperaments.fighunter.com/?page=melancholic

its cool... We share similar personality, I wil like to be ur friend.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

its cool... We share similar personality, I wil like to be ur friend.
u hv a fb acc?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 9:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
u hv a fb acc?
Adedigba Ayokunle Samuel
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 11:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
ayokunlei:

its cool. I share similar personality with you, I wl like to be ur friend.

Wow! Dats interestin. I wont mind dat either.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Wow! Dats interestin. I wont mind dat either.
yeah,can we chat on whatsapp?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by dayveed1(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2014
vikkytan:
thanks for your information I.m a very gentle and shy guy but I get angry easily DAT.s my nature
Lol dude same as me, I'm very shy and gentle.. lil things pissed me off but no matter what the case maybe I always find it easy to say "I'm sorry"
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2014
ayokunlei:

Adedigba Ayokunle Samuel
k
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by bringbackdgirls: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2014
ayokunlei:

Adedigba Ayokunle Samuel
'v followd ur profile
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by sanyablaze(m): 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
How Many girls sabi toast for Naija

Shy Guys...You are on a long thing

Wait why the unshy guys are makin the moves and getting the girls
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by MrCork: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

1. They are less intimidating
Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

2. It’s easy to make them blush
Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

3. Shy guys won’t cheat on you
Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

4. They are so true, real and genuine
Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

5. They are good listeners.
Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

6. They don't party, drink nor smoke.
I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

7. Shy and introvert guys are very educated and very intelligent.
This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

2: During your NYSC.
During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

3: During church service
These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

How to know if a guy is shy and an introvert.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

Source: myself and written for nairaland forum members and guests.

angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by MrCork: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Arva:
I have so many reasons why I should date a shy and introvert guy which I believe many of you forumites will agree to. Usually we ignore the shy and introvert guys, and date the confident, thug looking, rich, tall and ugly guys. The latter kind of guys are not usually the best in my opinion. Have you ever thought about dating a shy guy? There are so many different benefits and you'll be glad you did.

Confident and extrovert guys can be so intimidating because they surrounds themselves with all kinds of girls and bad manners. Shy guys are less intimidating. They are very gentle and meek and are less likely to reject you. This is one big reason to start rolling along with a shy guy. You'll love them.

Shy guys have the tendency to blush easily with the slightest of compliments. Just compliment them about their looks and appearance and you'll see the magic of their blush. That really melts my heart a lot unlike the confident and rough guys who will only say a "thank you". That's even if they say it at all. Try dating a shy guy today. You'll love 'em kiss

Shy guys will never cheat on you. Relationship cheating is what many girls hate and shy and introvert guys will never stoop so low to have another girl behind you but reverse is the case for confident and extrovert guys. They like to explore anything they see with boobs and big behinds even if its not human angry. Confident and extrovert guyz are just so awkward. You'll never like them. I prefer the introvert guys. They'll always stick to you.

Me loves these set of guys because they are so true to themselves. They will never deceive you. They are just so charming and will never lie to you.

Shy and introvert guys are just awesome for one thing. They are extremely good listerners. Never will they counter you in any discussion or disrupt the flow of the discussion. All these adorable guys do is listen, listen, listen and listen. Unlike the extrovert guys who will just keep shouting to the extent that other people around you will hear the content of your discussion angry. Shy guys will never stoop so low to that extent. They are always very quiet and meek. kiss

I'm begining to convince you that shy guys are cool right ? Another reason you should date a shy guy is that they don't engage in party, alcohol or weed. They being an introvert will not even allow them such bad manners. Reverse is the case for the confident guys. They'll make sure they engage in all sort of party. They being an extrovert makes them to boast about the latest and most expensive wines and alcohols they've tasted, they amount of weed the smoke daily and the number of girls they've had sex with from funmi to funke to fumilade to fumilayoangry That's crazy isn't it ? Shy guys are just so cool to themselves. They don't need to brag about anything. Whatever happens never leaks out.

This is very true. Shy guys are very educated and very intelligent. They being very intelligent leaves them with no time for social activities. They are so charming. Date an introvert today and you'll be glad you did. I had one as a boyfriend and I wish I had him back. sad
Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.
1: Shy guys are very easy to find. If you are still in the university, you can find them at the back seat of your classroom. When others are gones after a lecture, shy guys always remain alone, sitting down, alone with their thought. This is always your best time to approach them. Just compliment him on anything and watch him blush. They are very friendly.

During your service year, you'll find many of them at the orientation camp. I had sweet experiences with one during my NYSC days. He was so sweet and charming. You'll always find them at the back of the crowd doing almost nothing. They just stand there and clap for others engaging in one task or the other. They are very gentle set of people so don't mind them for not partaking in activites. They don't want to look rough like the extrovert guys. Those of you going for NYSC batch c come november 2014, watch out for the shy guys. You'll love them.

These awesome set of beings are easy to find during church service. They always sit at the back, rarely dance when its time for offering and they rarely come out to give testimonies because they are shy. Isn't that cool ? Unlike the extrovert guys that will even go the awkward length of dancing shoki and skelewu during church service angry. Shy guys will never do this kiss. Oh how can I even forget the way they blush when you ask them questions during sunday school. They are so adorable.
Feel free to add yours.

Its very easy to spot these sweet guys. They will always blush at every single thing you say. Another way to spot them is to monitor their movements. Never will you see a shy guy going out unnecessarily. They are always indoors and only come out with their charming self at night. These people are just so cool. Date one today and you'll be glad you did. I can testify to this. We dated for years and sweet memories still ring in me.
Feeel free to add yours.

....sweeery can we ignore this story and talk about marriage?....

...i need 4 kids!
angry

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by CHARLYX9: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2014
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Alvelt14(m): 10:27am On Nov 20, 2014
Dey don't drink alcohol nor smoke buh like partying too oo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by CHARLYX9: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Alvelt14:
Dey don't drink alcohol nor smoke buh like partying too oo
guy you haven't meet the kind of people OP is talking about i suggest you read my post above you.by then you wuld understand them.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by decepticos(m): 5:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
bedfordng:
you have just said it all.if any girl should follow what the op said,then that would be a big disadvantage because they may not coup.it takes some one that understand a shy person to get along well with them,not just any kind of girl.infact, now a days, girls are looking for shy guys to intimidate them because they feel they don't talk.they can party all night and come home,the shy guy will be looking like.also, shy guys smoking no get part two.there was one that even smokes egbo at my end but girl friend no go believe you even if you snap the guy red handed with igbo.for the records, the shy guys are mostly snake in the green grass,silent killers that do things unnoticed.even if meat disappear for pot, they are safe while the extrovert gets slashed
no spoil our mkt. "shy guys" are not what d op thinks, I am one and I feel like I am the devil himself, its strategy people.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by faith2ogesco(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Basically we hv 4 types of temperament.... Sanguine and choleric (extroverts) and melancholic and phlegmatic (introverts) ..and one thing is very true extroverts are attracted to introverts and viceversa... Peace out
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Gmekx(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2015

Feel free to add yours.

Where to find a shy guy.

Feel free to add yours.

Feeel free to add yours.

So am a shy guy. I don't get the ladies cos am also introverted, how is this supposed to help me?
No pun intended
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Taiwotasungo: 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
I swear poster said it all, I am a shy guy, and when I go see my gf, I only go at night so as not to expose my full face, she tries to see mai face with her phone touch but I do cover mai face with my hands and she enjoys laughing at me lol

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ikechukz(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Taiwotasungo:
I swear poster said it all, I am a shy guy, and when I go see my gf, I only go at night so as not to expose my full face, she tries to see mai face with her phone touch but I do cover mai face with my hands and she enjoys laughing at me lol
Oboy your own na special case.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by 0microb04: 10:00am On Sep 08, 2015
It pays anyway
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ibrocool(m): 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
0microb04:
Am shy but _i try stop to being shy buh it really hard and realize I can't change that
That is acceptance. I am like you but I get everything extrovert are enjoying.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by donifez(m): 9:05pm On Sep 20, 2015
Wow! Thanks op ..you are so spot on, I am very shy and introverted.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by moslanry(m): 10:46pm On Sep 20, 2015
Am ola from mushin lagos ,calm friendly , jovial easy goinng need a lady 4 a serioud relationship .m my whtsapp line is 07066758380 n my pin is. 28D65D1D. My line. Is 08027289418, pls serious relationship only, thanks

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Deztini: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
1000000% true about Introverts. all u said about us is affirmative and i wonder how u know about all these qualities. Yep, we are almost invisible but we are there all the time just humble patient and quiet.
For long i'd been wondering whether i was the only one on the planet who was the way i was till i came to find out about our type online. Its good to know there are others like me but its unfortunate that 95 % of Nigerians dont know who we are or that the name Introvert even exists. well as far as some know its all right with me. girls really u dont know what u are missin when u ignore us and go for jerks who treat u like sh*t. what can i say, in life u never get what u want..always chasing shadows when the reality is right there before u. If u doubt this just try one out and see. And for any level headed girl out there whose lookin for an example heres my whatsapp number 08164132760 "Destiny"

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Onogiede(m): 12:28am On Aug 04, 2017
wahoo op just quote almost all about me, am a shy type but my daily pledge from God is to bless me with introvert kind of lady...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
esmeralda1:
Some shy and introverted men are also very abusive physically and emotionally, their shy natures will not let u suspect they are as such.
U are very wrong. op is 90% right
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2021
THAINDIVIDUAL:
Shy guys are boring, they'll take the position of the girl while the girl will take the position of the guy.

They lack confidence in the masculine world. Where men do things, they'll shy away from it.

Shy guys can not lead, they'll always be sidelined by the hard reality of life.

Fat lie
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2021
ggrin:
cheesy the guy(iceberylin) is a bloody pretendercheesy
How do u knw ?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
How is it not true...
U said it all dear
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
You give people like my brother ( Ymodulus ) hope. Lol!!!! U r right. But u forget to add that these set of people are. Bold online.
U ARE A GURU
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Akuruoulo(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2021
LadyCaty:
Everytyn dt has advantage has disadvantage sha..
YOU ARE RIGHT
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Love55freas(m): 9:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
you're right

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.