Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92086 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
sucess001:
[/b]

This your english can make Jonathan stop being corrupt o...

Yes nau that's the aim grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 2:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
Elantracey:

Yes nau that's the aim grin
hehey bro u.re really something...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by KingBish(f): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Arva:

You can yawn forever and go and sleep forever. Shy guys are the best. If ur an extrovert, I'm sorry I might not date you because just have a look at the post where I said shy guys are willing to listen and don't disrupt conversation.. Ur actually doing the opposite. Extrovert guys like you will keep on yawning at every single converation I hold with them. Only shy guys will be willing to listen to a lady. Become a shy guy today and I might date you. Change ur status from extrovert to introvert. tongue

How many of the shy guys you go date nii?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by SleekyPosh(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
@ OP All what U wrote is nuffin buh Tales by moonlight solely meant to give hope to guyz who want to gain admission into the University of Friendzoneship. No lady likes/ wants a Cool guy who blushes @ everyfin she says. Real Men don't Blush anyhow. Wnt say Much buh Any sensible and Matured goon like me knws what a lady rilly wants in a Guy. Buh am sure its not some nerdy, Geeky, Shy and effeminate Fish.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
Acecube:
eyah pele... are u SS ?
is it only ss sickness
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
vikkytan:
thanks for your information I.m a very gentle and shy guy but I get angry easily DAT.s my nature
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Elegbede205(m): 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Shy guys like me are actually very bold online......buh 99% of gals av seen jxt like dem as brothers and dat it hurts
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by akinademayowa(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
i think you are very right to a large extent,at least I can confirm that most of these describe me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vickertony(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
vikkytan:
then I guess we're one
sure grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
ayokunlei:

No, being timid doesnt mean a turn off to them. Introverts are very sensitive.
Very interesting.... Thnk God Orientation prog is on its way, am sooo hopeful cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by olu77(m): 9:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
claycares:
OP just illustrated my personality. Nice one but you didn't mention creativity which is also a common factor among folks like us.

Yeah. You are right. We are bunch of creative and innovative beings, carefully and specially made to add value to everyone we meet.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Very interesting.... Thnk God Orientation prog is on its way, am sooo hopeful cheesy

abi nao...
Are u also more of an introvert?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ugwum007(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wheellz:

onpoint bro.

Idi ok...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Gracefulkharis(f): 11:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
i don't agree wiv u,itz all about temprament.

Temprament...shy guys dnt suit all kinds of gurls.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by tmosco(m): 5:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Most introvert ar like extrovert 2 d people dey love. Not all girls like d shy type. Som1 like me I prefer d bossy ladies,dey ginger me and I cool dem down.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 8:52am On Oct 15, 2014
ayokunlei:

abi nao...
Are u also more of an introvert?

Xtremely sad nd its so awful
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by major466(m): 10:19am On Oct 15, 2014
Nice article. smiley
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

Xtremely sad nd its so awful

being introverted has alot of advantages than disadvantages, the truth is that those that do nt have d qualities of an introvert had that feeling of wanting to be like us sometimes.
You can never change ur nature, u can only TRAIN it.
Use ur strengths to work against ur weaknesses.
Is reading books ur hooby?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by olu77(m): 11:56am On Oct 15, 2014
frankmoney:
am an introvert and one major benefit of it is that it allows me to be creative , like Einstein once said
“The monotony and solitude of a quiet life
stimulates the creative mind.” ...and am also shy , I've lost so many potential gf's due to shyness ...lol

Let's register Nigerian Association of Introverts (NAI) I will be the president, you be the VP while others are floor members. wink
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by olu77(m): 11:59am On Oct 15, 2014
tmosco:
Most introvert ar like extrovert 2 d people dey love. Not all girls like d shy type. Som1 like me I prefer d bossy ladies,dey ginger me and I cool dem down.

You are right.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by olu77(m): 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
wenever i see a prety gal i use to b shy nd smile den face downward or anywher

Hmmm... I just checked out your 'following' list and truely you like pretty gurls. Not even a single guy on ur list grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
olu77:

Hmmm... I just checked out your 'following' list and truely you like pretty gurls. Not even a single guy on ur list grin
y will i add guyz wen am nt a gay, since i was born av been actract to galz nd dey lov me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acecube(m): 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
is it only ss sickness
i never said it was.. its a recurrent symptom in ss individuals... well obviously the age gap between now and when u had it point to the fact that u are not ss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by frankmoney(m): 12:37pm On Oct 15, 2014
olu77:

Let's register Nigerian Association of Introverts (NAI) I will be the president, you be the VP while others are floor members. wink
lolz no wahala...introverts are always creative
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acecube:
i never said it was.. its a recurrent symptom in ss individuals... well obviously the age gap between now and when u had it point to the fact that u are not ss
i had it wen i was 10yrz old, i tink is becoz i had many sex wen i was a kid so during d midnight i saw small blood on my bed nd my dick was paining nd erect so my moda carried me to know whr dey tink it will go down but it didnt nd erect for 30day until i use ampiclous nd it swell up nd d side of my flesh burst so d blood release out, but frm dat day i dont get erection but wen i reach 15yrz old am getting an erection but nt to hard, so wat cn i do
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acecube(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
i had it wen i was 10yrz old, i tink is becoz i had many sex wen i was a kid so during d midnight i saw small blood on my bed nd my dick was paining nd erect so my moda carried me to know whr dey tink it will go down but it didnt nd erect for 30day until i use ampiclous nd it swell up nd d side of my flesh burst so d blood release out, but frm dat day i dont get erection but wen i reach 15yrz old am getting an erection but nt to hard, so wat cn i do
I'll advise u seek professional advice... really no kidding bro, there might have been complication during the time u had it. btw hope it was a doc u saw ? and to be candid u really were exposed to things not meant for kids your age... take care remember if u still feel u're not getting the right erection see a doctor...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acecube:
I'll advise u seek professional advice... really no kidding bro, there might have been complication during the time u had it. btw hope it was a doc u saw ? and to be candid u really were exposed to things not meant for kids your age... take care remember if u still feel u're not getting the right erection see a doctor...
k tnkz, but it nt my fault aving sex, d gal alwayz want me to play dad nd mum wit dem
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acecube(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
k tnkz, but it nt my fault aving sex, d gal alwayz want me to play dad nd mum wit dem
you are welcome
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acecube:
you are welcome
hw cn i post a topic plz, am a novince
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Acecube(m): 3:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
ismailaja:
hw cn i post a topic plz, am a novince
hmm enter the section u want to paste e.g education etc and then scroll down till u see create new topic, click on it
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ayokunlei(m): 7:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
ifeoluwa05:

You are a male right?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
ayokunlei:

being introverted has alot of advantages than disadvantages, the truth is that those that do nt have d qualities of an introvert had that feeling of wanting to be like us sometimes.
You can never change ur nature, u can only TRAIN it.
Use ur strengths to work against ur weaknesses.
Is reading books ur hooby?

I prefer surfing the net than reading books... And No! Am a female. Wonder why yu asked me such btw

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Girl Slept With Guy At Her Church; Look At What He Sent Her On Whatsapp / This Is Why You Must Run Away From Random Sex / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.