Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76901 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bro,explain this:
egbedore:
A friend of mine sought my advice on an issue that he has been denied sex by wifey since June. And he asking what he should do.
is this you too??,if you ask me,i'll say this is another attention seeking post
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Ologunjude(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
This story isn't complete. My take here is that she has more bucks than you. She is definitely in charge of this marriage. She obviously knows you can't do shot without her.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lakamua: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op go to a doctor and check ur testosterone level. If u knw wats gud for u, behave like a man and not a woman rapa. No wonder she is bold to tell u such rubbish to ur face
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by lemon10(m): 6:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
God is Love. U both lack the Love of God. And your wife is not a beliver. Belivers forgives and forget. Doh s dificult to 4gt. Turn 2 Jesus 1st.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by holatoj(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
nairalanders are so frustrating.....d comments I have been reading are not encouraging.... d guy here z asking for a way out and u turned it to another thing....na Wa oooo....

am not matured to dat extent to give you an advice....sorry
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Orikinla(m): 6:39pm On Oct 13, 2014
If my wife sleeps with another man, I will only be angry if his mojo is bigger than mine.
Then may the bigger mojo win. grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by vodkat: 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

Its a pity that this is true and its happening to me. Though its unbelievable but that's the situation ℓ̊ am as ℓ̊ type this

ARe u in Nigeria or in another country
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
lemon10:
God is Love. U both lack the Love of God. And your wife is not a beliver. Belivers forgives and forget. Doh s dificult to 4gt. Turn 2 Jesus 1st.

Both OP and his wife don't fear God.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Olodonairaland(m): 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Is both of you named cheetah oops sorry i meant cheater. grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by perfectcrush(m): 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
U are askin wat do I do in dz case..... in oshiomole's voice. " go and die" lol
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Ahmeduana(m): 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
MAY YOU LIVE LONG, AMIN. i never knew that their are female that can be BLUNT and that would not call SPADE A SHOVEL.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by thandii1: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hilarious thread, crazy posters . Op being busted left right and centre grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by xynerise: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
So you believe there is nothing you can do?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pigin: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
In Igala land this is tantamount to death sentence. @Op, Give her rat poison!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Iniotong(m): 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
Your wife is enjoying sha cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Jabioro: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tell her to and marry them,be a man,let her go immediate.,stand on ur feet,NOTE She wud never stop cheatin on u..and it wud affect spiritually apart 4rm STD...I warn let her go nw,
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Bibors(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
My brother u f****ed up but its no reason ur wifee should act like that. If u are a real man , bros put her away for good except she pays the bills for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by KingTom(m): 6:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
Well just sit back relax and stay away from that lipsrsealed until you know her HIV status
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by LyfeJennings(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dont have any advise for U. Man,God forbid it happens to me. Its either I hurt her physically,I mean close to death or I just walk out of the marriage..
BTW,separation hurts more than anything. Been trying to separate for months from an abusive relationship so I know what it feels. .

God is your strength sha
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
my fiancé hasn't had his hair done in 6 months , he has long shoulder length hair that he only brushed but he did it yesterday. He had nice plaits. I was surprised.!! He showered extra clean, wore new socks and his best shoes and clothes then went out . He dint return till 3am.
I have a very strong sixth sense so I quickly suspected he cheated, I acted upon my instinct and challenged him. He said he went to see his sister.
I checked his fb and he was communicating with one girl who doesn't live far away at that time he dressed up to go out.
Imagine his name is Darryl.. the following morning I checked his fb again the other girl left a message saying Deee, Dddd, DiDi are you there?
Please joke aside and be realistic, have I been cheated on? He has a big sex apetite but he's too ashamed to come near me because I dropped many hint that I know he went to cheat.
I checked the girls fb profile and she has big sex apetite too cos she looks like a slut, they must have banged the eccc out of each other so he hasn't come near me which is unusual or he's too ashamed

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Ahmeduana(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=27092066]This thread isn't real jare.

What full blooded male - a Naija brother for that matter - would take this on the chin with such a sheepish attitude?/quote]
IS POSSIBLE ESPECIALLY IF THEY MEET EACH OTHER IN A BEER PARLOUR OR IN A NIGHT CLUB, moreover LIKES ATTRACTS LIKES which mean birds of the same feathers flocks together.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
synergycom19:
Most of the comments here are full of
amateurism.married men should be the only ones to coments on critical
issues of marriage.
Look the WIFE has no has no rigth to give herself
to any man other than her husband. Because he paid her Dowry,
Biblically, she is not equal with the husband (it's only the western law
that made the woman equal and even more privileged than the man)and
that's why there marriages don't last. The woman is guilty of Immorality
and you should not hesitate to Divorce her. Because
1, your life is in danger
2, she most likely not be able to stop the acts
3, you may father a bastard
4,you will always remember that betrayal
5, you can't trust her again
6 you can't love and give her the desired care
so we that are not married men do not have sense and hence should shut up cheesy
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by hensben(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
a married woman cant try this where i come from....big taboo
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tellwisdom: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just jump into a well and you will be well.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by joshbouy(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Start bringing women home.

Tell her to sleep at the boy's quarter or guest room when your gf visits

Or better still sacrifice her to the gods of your village.

BTW this is nairaland not Egypt

So stop writing in codes
what if they both stay in a room??
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ALISMILE(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
This is hw a lady sshud tink and not d way some prostitutes here on NL jus commented b4 d above comment!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MymothersKeeper(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
my fiancé hasn't had his hair done in 6 months , he has long shoulder length hair that he only brushed but he did it yesterday. He had nice plaits. I was surprised.!! He showered extra clean, wore new socks and his best shoes and clothes then went out . He dint return till 3am.
I have a very strong sixth sense so I quickly suspected he cheated, I acted upon my instinct and challenged him. He said he went to see his sister.
I checked his fb and he was communicating with one girl who doesn't live far away at that time he dressed up to go out.
Imagine his name is Darryl.. the following morning I checked his fb again the other girl left a message saying Deee, Dddd, DiDi are you there?
Please joke aside and be realistic, have I been cheated on? He has a big sex apetite but he's too ashamed to come near me because I dropped many hint that I know he went to cheat.
I checked the girls fb profile and she has big sex apetite too cos she looks like a slut, they must have banged the eccc out of each other so he hasn't come near me which is unusual or he's too ashamed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Kassidy90(m): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Visit my village we have potent thunderbolt grin grin grin
on a serious note there ar other ways she can punish u for what u did bt not by sleeping around, if this story is real then my brother lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Biko, give me her contact.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by deadie(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
@OP, are you financially dependent on her? Because it takes some gut for her to

tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

This might not be what you want to hear. But if she cheats on you, shows no remorse, and tells you to your face that there is nothing you can do, then why should you remain in such a marriage? Once again, are you in any dependent on her? Because it does not appear that she has any respect for you judging from that statement. I wouldn't remain in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by M4gunners: 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dis one nobi matter na.Na score to settle. In P Square voice ,if you do me i do you "man no go vex" But wait oh!No worri bro na She go tire. Flavour don talk am. Ala dalada ada go.na pasmaga she dey do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.