Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76905 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by kennosklint(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oboii shut up!!! Dis is nt tym 4 play deris tym 4 everitin.abi la 4 US u com 4rm
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
_
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.
Exotic wetin?this guy sounds depressed and broken,and with that attitude,him blockus no go fit wake up.
He is finished both physically and otherwise.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
3cycle:
Fake story
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lmao...she even threatened you after compromising that sacred bottomless pit, no?

Darn! These women are brave these days, and I blame weak men like you for how brazen women have become.

Just find ya lost balls and kick her to the curb. That is an unacceptable behaviour.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Orikinla(m): 6:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
[size=18pt]I hope you and your wife are not spreading all the STDs and HIV/AIDS you people are sharing o.[/size] grin

What goes around comes around.

We reap what we sow.

Time and harvest shall not fail.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Thereishel: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Lie Lie and Lie
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tonte(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
one of you is going to import an STD into your marriage soon...then you both will rest
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Jamesmuvie(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ask why?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by kennynelcon(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
MY GUY SPELL LIES.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Franzeez(m): 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
OP, please kindly see a marriage counselor. There are too many immature responses on this thread already.

Please where do you stay? Just your location please.

Never mind, OP you are yourself the most immature man I have come across, reading through all the pages one can conclude that you are not to be trusted in anyway. W

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by buchilino(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

NNA guy d babe get liver ooo, K emmm, i will advise u go pray, i mean serious prayer. cos d punishment where God go descend on both of u, hmm e no go be small oooo. go pray 4 4giveness. i pity her, she think say she dey do u, she no d kind damage she dey do herself.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:
Choiiii!!!!! brossssss!!!! This your story enh they make my belle dey purge! Aaaaahh! Jesus christ of Nazereth!!! Jesu oo!

And she stood in front of you to spill this? U no get bottle for house This is going to make me get upset throughtout 2day I swear! Ah!

You dey mad ni bros? Mi gbo ri mehn! Omo mehn except if she is feeding you o... Pls asin no even wait for any court rubbish... Show her the exit door abeg.. I dey beg you in the name of God! Infact abeg I no mind help you call awon boys to assist you throw her things out I swear...

You cheated (so freaking bleeping what??), she knew, u repented and she want to pay back.. Bros u mumu Jo.. That woman will kill you I. Swear, please jst go an paste ur obituary jo you are no more alive for real! cry embarassed

Uhmmmmm
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by OgbeniVan: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
It depends on you. Do you want to fix your marriage or do you want to walk away?
If you chose 'to fix', buckle up then. Women generally reflect their men's misbehaviors.
1. Admit that you're wrong here. You brought the devil into your home first. Sit her down and try to talk to her about it. I'm 90% sure talking won't work at first tho. You can't fix months/years of damage in one 2-hr sitting.
2. Have you seen a movie called 'fireproof'? It's an American movie about relationships and Jesus. You can skip the Jesus part if you're not a Christian. It basically takes you on a 40-day journey to win your home. I'll recommend the 40-day step even if you finally decide you want out anyway.
3. Do something for her from the bottom of your heart everyday for the next 40 days. Midday calls or texts, help with the kids, surprise meals, book a spa appointment for her. Start small tho. Make her life a little easier. She'll see your apology clearer than she hears it. You know the places in your marriage that are cold. Light them up again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by adedayourt(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Bois nd gals in marriage lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by nairaman66(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

What do ℓ̊ do

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

Pack your bags and go to the village since you can't send her packing.

Thanks for the adrenaline, your story is a mixture of a cock and bull..
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tuyi19: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Before you do anything, go and do the DNA test for the 2 kids, that woman is a woman bur=t o woeman
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by onatisi(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op,I don't think ur wife has any boyfriend . No woman or wife will be cheating on her husband and keep telling him about it most especially if she has children for that man , she knows that whatever happens today will surely be made open in future so why will she tell u such a thing like that. Women are so secretive that even if u catch a mans rod in her hole she will tell you it is a just an ordinary stick or even a condom in her bags she will tell u she doesn't know how it got their. But what I can deduce from your wife behaviour is that she is tired of ur womanizing behaviour and she wants u to know how it feels and hurts knowing fully well that men are very jealous and possessive beings . She is hurt but if your story is true then she really really loves you. You need to change and make her realize that you love her dearly and that you have changed for the better . Don't tell her she is bluffing ,let her have the feeling that what she told you has changed you and made u a better man . She will continue saying the nasty words ,just be calm and patient. But if your story is true then it is you that has a problem and not her .

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Pain(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just advice her on the importance of safe sex with strangers. Make sure she is never low on condom.
Display this indifference to her and give us a feedback on her reaction

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by gbaskiboy: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
desire7:

You really want to help him ruin his union.........NO, you won't cut off your hhead because u gat ache.

@op sit ur wife down wen d kids are not around close doors n windows to avoid making a movie 4 neighbors (nt wen there is no power o) talk 2 her , make her understand that you feel her pain now and honestly promise her you will neva cheat on her again blah blah blah........
If dat conversation goes well u will both weep ,hold each other then sleep off .

Forget say u be man(do your best) make peace reign 4 ur house cos u no think dat 1 b4 u start d trouble!
Truly u got JAH among other things you get. i can feel maturity in your comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Bitojoe(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just stop eating at home.and start taking agbo jedi,opa eyin and afato on daily basis and by the time both of you settle your differences,just make sure you f*ck the hell out of her to the point of she reaching organs.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by kennynelcon(m): 6:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
OgbeniVan:

It depends on you. Do you want to fix your marriage or do you want to walk away?
If you chose 'to fix', buckle up then. Women generally reflect their men's misbehaviors.
1. Admit that you're wrong here. You brought the devil into your home first. Sit her down and try to talk to her about it. I'm 90% sure talking won't work at first tho. You can't fix months/years of damage in one 2-hr sitting.
2. Have you seen a movie called 'fireproof'? It's an American movie about relationships and Jesus. You can skip the Jesus part if you're not a Christian. It basically takes you on a 40-day journey to win your home. I'll recommend the 40-day step even if you finally decide you want out anyway.
3. Do something for her from the bottom of your heart everyday for the next 40 days. Midday calls or texts, help with the kids, surprise meals, book a spa appointment for her. Start small tho. Make her life a little easier. She'll see your apology clearer than she hears it. You know the places in your marriage that are cold. Light them up again
I hate seeing my G.C IN sec school due to long talks
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ don't want to cheat anymore. ℓ̊ don't want to live that kind of life anymore. ℓ̊ have already being denied sex since June so ℓ̊ don't want to be adulterous anymore
Ewoooooo. .....
Eeyah aa....
U never nack toto since june shocked
Ur oko don knock engine be that oo....
June!!
Haaaa!!
Omashe o...

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ak4God(m): 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
When a key opens any locks,its called master,but when a lock can be opened by any keys is a useless lock.
My Brother,chase the woman , leave the woman or else she will kill you,Infact you are already a dead man working..No matter what the case maybe,under no circumstances,she has no moral justification to tell you such.My Brother you are finished already..It seems she has given you VEGETABLE OR CAT FISH PEPPER SOUP(INCISSION).
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by AnanseK(m): 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
a-key-that-can-open-many-locks-is-called-a-master-key-but-a-lock-that-can-be-opened-by-many-keys-is-a-shitty-lock.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by redcliff: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

is it a continuous thingy for her or its a one-off thingy? if she keeps going back to her boyfriend, i think you should also call your ladies....you are the man here, never let her outscore you in this game.

get a lawyer & sign an open marriage contract with her. cheesy

How old are you pls?! Smh

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

Jeez! I think I've got "Shylock " on my case lol.

Well that's the only way to beat the wife.
I'll keep mum over this, it's a pity its already on front page... Thought it's gone to be in-house *sigh**
kids should not be used as instruments for getting even with an erring partner.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Orikinla(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:
to be fair to her, she's correct!

you cheated once, it's only fair you get your comeuppance. don't worry yourself too much - she's done the deed already. dust yourself up & pretend everything is a dream.
Dream or nightmare? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by synergycom19: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Most of the comments here are full of amateurism.married men should be the only ones to coments on critical issues of marriage. Look the WIFE has no has no rigth to give herself to any man other than her husband. Because he paid her Dowry, Biblically, she is not equal with the husband (it's only the western law that made the woman equal and even more privileged than the man)and that's why there marriages don't last. The woman is guilty of Immorality and you should not hesitate to Divorce her. Because
1, your life is in danger
2, she most likely not be able to stop the acts
3, you may father a bastard
4,you will always remember that betrayal
5, you can't trust her again
6 you can't love and give her the desired care

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by kobonaire(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
This whole thread (the OP's post and all the responses) are a perfect script for a nollywood project. A sharp director can produce a flick on the cheap .... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.