Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. (54280 Views)

I Have Been Alfa’s Sex Slave For Two Years – Lagos Housewife / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Who's More Important In A Marriage? The Husband Or The Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
elyesh:
Hello OP...i am a married man...my marriage will be two years by 29th this month...buh to be sincere my wife is the best on earth...something is fundamentally wrong with ur with u and ur wife...i hv trusted God and done somethings that has really help me and my wife...we have never quarried,we have never had any major family problems...maybe when we disagree on some issues and later agree again...sometimes i play the fool for the sake of peace to reign...infact most times i overlook things...my wife is this hot temper kind of person but God has help me to quench the volcano in her
Ur wife can be a better person.....

does she has anybody she fear or respect soo much? Such a per can be of help in this case
Hope u are not looking for excuse to divorce her
Hii guys...i am kind of new...i joined naira three years ago buh what i do is i only log in to read posts and comments...u guys are really great...my life has not remain thesame since i started reading posts here....i love u all nairalanders
oh! we love u 2.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Guardianangel: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
I've always entered this forum as a guest to but today, my spirit has been vexed through this topic to join nairaland.
Firstly at Op, do you think we woman do not bear all the abuses you take us through in marriage? For the sake of your post I'll narrate my predicament of an over 6 years marriage with 3 children. My hubby is over ten yrs older than me. I've gone thru and still going thru one of the worst relationship a woman can have with a man. He never says sorry for errors on his part, never says thank you for efforts I put in the marriage be it financially or physically, has never bought me a birthday , anniversary or even one cloth, I buy all by myself. Not that I'm bothered with material things but just a show of care will do as I know he's not so rich but just struggling.
now the big issue is that I'm going thru emotional abuse. I love sex like crazy but he's decided to pocket his "machine" . I always like him to clean up every night before bedtime but he's the type that hardly showers 2wice or even more. Sometimes I do endure the sweaty body scent during the act just for the sake of peace if not, na war. I try to turn my nose away though...what does a woman do when her man thinks he doesnt needb to be appealing towards her? .....that has resulted in great act of masturbation for me in fact, I'm considering a sweeter option... intimacy gadgets! And oh yes, I'd really still very attractive and still get advances from both single and ready men but I made a vow and do wanna keep it.
This is a man that I've spoken to several times, tried to make happy, told what pleases me but yet remains adamant to my cries....
If not because of this post, I'll never have voiced out so, you men should be careful how you behave in marriage. Simply because a woman cherishes her children and desires a happy role model of a home does not mean we cannot do the unimaginable.
@op, pls go back to your wife, thank her for her patience thus far, re strategies new methods for a happy her. Begin to do the little things she likes which you never did, do some TLC, listen to Luther Vandrose's."Buy me a rose". Most of all, be a man and not a weakling cos every woman is only attracted to a man who can at least partially fulfill her fantasy.
good luck!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
ednut1:
part of d reason i dey fear to marry
exactly
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by anonimi: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
liyuboy:
Hello Peep, i need ur advise,, i am married to a woman i tot was of a certain characteristics upon marriage and two years down the line my only source of happiness are the two children (Boy and Girl) we have.

Despite all I do (as bread winner) to please her she is not appreciative, she disrespect me, she doesn't cook for me, she complains too much, she compares me to her father daily even though i have told her her mother has a better character than her that is why her father would do anything to please her.

I am always unhappy becos of her character, i am thinking of seeking divorce.

What do u guys think?

I think you should open a brand new fresh account to open a very private post like this.......
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by mhizcovy(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
mk3jax:

Well I have a similar issue with my wife. She was miss perfect agreeing to everything I want when she was looking for marriage and after marriage, her real self started to manifest. First it was constant complain about my family for no reason, then she graduated to wanting to control my life and determine who I am to give money or not and where I can and cannot go. She complains about everything and never appreciating anything I do. I provide all the financial need of the house 100% yet she want me to take care of her parent and siblings(both married and single ones) like i am their father and every time I refuse to send them money it is quarrel. She also expect me to praise her for almost everything she does like I demand same praise for putting her under a roof, paying all the bills, feeding her and our child and making her as comfortable as possible.
She bitches about everything I do making me feel like i am a child that doesn't have a sense of making my own decision despite being very successful in my career and handling lots of real life responsibilities that she can never imagine doing.
After the birth of our child, she turned to something else which in turn made me to make up my mind that I will never have a second child. She has time to watch all her tv programs to make herself happy but as soon as I pick my remote to play a game despite working from morning to night while she sits at home, she complains and I have over time disregarded her complains and do what I want to do to make myself happy. I have just one life to live and being married to someone doesn't gives them a control over my life and if you don't want to stay married to me again, then get the fu.c.k out of my life and go take care of yourself. I almost divorced her sometime ago but just decided to calm down. I hope we do not separate because of my love for our child but if we have to, then so be it because I will not live a life of a prisoner because of a child.

buy CCTV n put in your house....after 2 months call her and play d video wia. it will b within her view........ afta DAT play or wedding or trad video...let her no wat u fill bout how fil

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Jewelbaby01(f): 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
DukeNija:

Bros abeg no vex o, is it your wife who doubles as life partner and mother of your children you are referring to with such disdain?
You seem to be a very angry person who feels he's doing a woman a favor by marrying her. I am not married, but I felt the urge to say I am very disappointed in your choice of words towards your wife. I take care of people who are not even related to me by blood, financially and otherwise and I never feel I'm doing them a favour, how much more my own family.

You sound like you were forced to marry her, like you didn't propose to this woman, didn't buy her an engagement ring and all that, like she was begging to become your wife. I went through your post and I couldn't even find what she did so wrong for you to hate her this much, even up to the point of contemplating divorce.

Using words like "putting her under my roof", "feeding her and our kids" "bitching about everything" is just too disrespectful to your wife and I'm afraid your marital challenges can be traced to your negative attitude towards your her. Please approach your marriage with a better countenance and see your wife as you see yourself by truly loving her and sincerely appreciating her contributions to your home. And yes you need to praise her for cooking, cleaning after you and your child, taking care of you and maintaining the home. Yes, you must praise her. Try telling her how much you appreciate her efforts and cooking, and how delicious her food is and see if she won't be overjoyed and do something special for you.
Women complain a lot, my mom, sisters, gf every woman I know can complain, it just doesn't make them bad people. That's just their way of communicating sometimes.

And pls if you are tired of putting her under your roof, u can send her to me. I have a very large flat with four rooms that can comfortably accommodate her. *Just kidding*
u're a darling! Thank u so very much for speaking some sense into that dude's head. No woman is a devil, if u are doing the right things and giving her the respect she deserves she'll always be that sweet gal u met b4 u two got married. Most men think once they have wooed a lady and payed her bride price then they have fufilled their obligations, they automatically stop seeing her as that sweet little gal they chased after like flies, they stop saying those sweet words 2 her, they even forget 2 remind her everyday that they love her, they no longer enjoy her company buh prefer 2 spend time out with other gals and guys, forgetting its the same gal they couldn't stay one minute without before they got married. MEN! One secret for all u guys out der, treat ur woman everyday like u just met her and u're still wooing her, that's what the women like, trust me u'll never loose her and she'll keep being sweet, stop doing things u detest 2 her, cos she's human, she'll detest them too. Any man that thinks he does a lady a favour by marrying her is indeed a fool

6 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by thorpido(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
lynpetra:
Women go into marriage thinking their men would change with time,they hardly ever do.Men go into marriage thinking their women will remain that wonderful still,but....Marriage it is.
Not everyone.It depends on the type of foundation you lay and your purpose for marrying.Moreover you don't go into marriage 'thinking'.If the right things are put in place,there will be no need 'thinking'.My wife has not changed and i don't see her changing.

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by free2ryhme: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
liyuboy:
Hello Peep, i need ur advise,, i am married to a woman i tot was of a certain characteristics upon marriage and two years down the line my only source of happiness are the two children (Boy and Girl) we have.

Despite all I do (as bread winner) to please her she is not appreciative, she disrespect me, she doesn't cook for me, she complains too much, she compares me to her father daily even though i have told her her mother has a better character than her that is why her father would do anything to please her.

I am always unhappy becos of her character, i am thinking of seeking divorce.

What do u guys think?

There are several question I would like to ask you

How was her xter before marriage?

Did u both got involve in marriage counselling before Marriage, that's if u are a xtian?

Is her parents aware of your current situation with her daughter and has their been any form of support to resolve it?

What kind of family does your wife comes from?
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by alphaomega(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

You're apparently high on something cheap would be too honourable a word to describe. undecided
Cow urine, maybe tongue

You never meet correct father wey go deal with you and your whole entire being angry
Why would we call a man a man if he needs another man to handle his woman?
biko, coogar, I no fit argue this morning.....just wanted to tell you to check your 'angel dust', a laboratory test would reveal some urine of some sort (I'm sure of that) tongue cheesy

guy, u r a f**kn comedian...

U got me crackin...
Hahahahahahahahha..
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
@op... Pray and fast...

@all.. But that is what most of you would have advised if the poster was a woman. undecided
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by elujah1(m): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
Most responses I have seen here seems to be from young singles. Only someone in the battle field can tell you true war stories, only married couples who have successfully gone through similar scenerio and came out can give a concrete advice. Am not married but when I come across married couples who complain to me about their marriage, my response is always simple :seek advice from those who have gone ahead of the journey before you, they will tell you the potholes you will meet and how to overcome them. God will give you the wisdom to go through.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by udysweet(f): 4:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
mk3jax:

Well I have a similar issue with my wife. She was miss perfect agreeing to everything I want when she was looking for marriage and after marriage, her real self started to manifest. First it was constant complain about my family for no reason, then she graduated to wanting to control my life and determine who I am to give money or not and where I can and cannot go. She complains about everything and never appreciating anything I do. I provide all the financial need of the house 100% yet she want me to take care of her parent and siblings(both married and single ones) like i am their father and every time I refuse to send them money it is quarrel. She also expect me to praise her for almost everything she does like I demand same praise for putting her under a roof, paying all the bills, feeding her and our child and making her as comfortable as possible.
She bitches about everything I do making me feel like i am a child that doesn't have a sense of making my own decision despite being very successful in my career and handling lots of real life responsibilities that she can never imagine doing.
After the birth of our child, she turned to something else which in turn made me to make up my mind that I will never have a second child. She has time to watch all her tv programs to make herself happy but as soon as I pick my remote to play a game despite working from morning to night while she sits at home, she complains and I have over time disregarded her complains and do what I want to do to make myself happy. I have just one life to live and being married to someone doesn't gives them a control over my life and if you don't want to stay married to me again, then get the fu.c.k out of my life and go take care of yourself. I almost divorce
d her sometime ago but just decided to calm down. I hope we do not separate because of my love for our child but if we have to, then so be it because I will not live a life of a prisoner because of a child.
this is so touching! are we women this terrible when it comes to life after marriage? Dear Lord please I do NOT want to endure my marriage I want to enjoy it. Its well sir
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nwachiizu(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
thorpido:
Not everyone.It depends on the type of foundation you lay and your purpose for marrying.Moreover you don't go into marriage 'thinking'.If the right things are put in place,there will be no need 'thinking'.My wife has not changed and i don't see her changing.

Powerful! I'm inspired by this.
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by thorpido(m): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
Guardianangel:
I've always entered this forum as a guest to but today, my spirit has been vexed through this topic to join nairaland.
Firstly at Op, do you think we woman do not bear all the abuses you take us through in marriage? For the sake of your post I'll narrate my predicament of an over 6 years marriage with 3 children. My hubby is over ten yrs older than me. I've gone thru and still going thru one of the worst relationship a woman can have with a man. He never says sorry for errors on his part, never says thank you for efforts I put in the marriage be it financially or physically, has never bought me a birthday , anniversary or even one cloth, I buy all by myself. Not that I'm bothered with material things but just a show of care will do as I know he's not so rich but just struggling.
now the big issue is that I'm going thru emotional abuse. I love sex like crazy but he's decided to pocket his "machine" . I always like him to clean up every night before bedtime but he's the type that hardly showers 2wice or even more. Sometimes I do endure the sweaty body scent during the act just for the sake of peace if not, na war. I try to turn my nose away though...what does a woman do when her man thinks he doesnt needb to be appealing towards her? .....that has resulted in great act of masturbation for me in fact, I'm considering a sweeter option... intimacy gadgets! And oh yes, I'd really still very attractive and still get advances from both single and ready men but I made a vow and do wanna keep it.
This is a man that I've spoken to several times, tried to make happy, told what pleases me but yet remains adamant to my cries....
If not because of this post, I'll never have voiced out so, you men should be careful how you behave in marriage. Simply because a woman cherishes her children and desires a happy role model of a home does not mean we cannot do the unimaginable.
@op, pls go back to your wife, thank her for her patience thus far, re strategies new methods for a happy her. Begin to do the little things she likes which you never did, do some TLC, listen to Luther Vandrose's."Buy me a rose". Most of all, be a man and not a weakling cos every woman is only attracted to a man who can at least partially fulfill her fantasy.
good luck!
madam,I think there might have been a poor foundation in your marriage.Did you guys court for a reasonable period of time?Did you observe his character then?If I may ask,why did you marry a man over ten years older than you?

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by jemype(m): 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bunsky:
my dear wot do u wnt me to do,i dnt knw the advice i can give,so i have to call pple that can give him good advice,b'cos the only advice in my head den is "DIVORCE"which is wrong.

Lol. Ur advice is even better. Truth hurts at times tho but if I was in his position gimme 2 yrs and I will have high Blood pressure. To live long divorce her nd give her 60 percent custody of the child. I bet u she will come begging after one week wit a change of attitude.
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Akamaka: 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
Are u sure u are fucking her very well? because no matter wat u do without adequate sex; bros u are doing noting
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Laparicoo: 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Watch a movie called fireproof.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by slinkky(m): 4:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
DSuperWoman:
I don't want to sound weird and I don't want sound like a critic but these attributes you have explained are those of a woman who has slept with her father. I really hope I am wrong cuz a woman who has slept with her father cannot be satisfied by any other man either in the bedroom or otherwise. You didn't mention it but I'm guessing she may be cheating on you too (that is if off course she has slept her dad) if this is the case then your marriage needs spiritual attention very serious one at that. Don't divorce her you sound like you love her. Take it to God and a genuie Pastor
You don't want to, but you really sound weird to me. Any basis for such a farfetched opinion.

4 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Urine: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
mk3jax:

I didn't hate her behaviour before we got married because like I said in my earlier post, she did every thing to please me during dating but as soon as we got married, she changed. I will stop having resentment against her if she stop the following:

-Stop complaining about my family all the time when your family come into my house when they like and stay as long as they want without my complaining.
-Stop complaining that my family don't call you all the time while I don't complain about your family not calling me. Adult have family problems to deal with everyday and calling people is not always the number 1 list on their priority. Besides not everyone has the free credit she has on her phone to call everybody in her family all the time because their are better things to do with money than buying call credit.
-Stop expecting me to be responsible for your grown up adult siblings because i have my own problems I am thinking about to solve. She quarrels with me when ever I refuse to give money to even her older siblings who are married.
-She doesn't consider me when she makes lot of decisions in the house and use the child as a pretence for all her decisions because the child cannot speak yet.
-Complaining about almost everything I do in the house making me to be more comfortable being at work than at home.
-She has never for once discuss with me about plans like building a house (which I am planning for), or investing for our child but is always ready to discuss demands from her family all in time.

I have told her that if I loose my job tomorrow, none of these so call family member of her will be there to come bail her up financially and they will look for somewhere else to look for this money they are always demanding for without coming to meet her but she still refuse to listen to me.

If she can stop the above, then 80% of our problems are solved but she wouldn't stop even after trying to talk things with her multiple times. Now I just don't care anymore because my observation is that she only care about her interest and not mine so I try to do things that make me happy away from her. I see myself as a utility to her and nothing more and presently make many of my plans without carrying her along because she seems not to care.

Bro, these points you raised are the issues that scare me about marriage. Please peace of mind and happiness is non negotiable make a firm decision fast because if things continue this way it will become dangerous. How can you give her married elder siblings money? Please it's time to be security conscious.

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
jemype:

Lol. Ur advice is even better. Truth hurts at times tho but if I was in his position gimme 2 yrs and I will have high Blood pressure. To live long divorce her nd give her 60 percent custody of the child. I bet u she will come begging after one week wit a change of attitude.
lol
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
jemype:

hmmm tru talk
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Raypawer(m): 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Tallesty1:
It is common with women, once they give birth to one or two kids(especially when there is a boy) they'd start to misbehave because they have won/gained a place in the marriage.

How? Explain a bit with example if possible.

Who cooks your food?

About what?

. Well you gotta be a man and take control of your home. Send her back to her father when next she do that.

I will tell you what I think when I get the answers to my questions

bro ur really a marriage counsellor!
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Pamcrest(f): 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
Op, no case is hopeless. Pls go to a specialist for marriage counseling. From my experience in such matters, d problem comes from both parties, perhaps not in d same ratio but it takes two committed adults to make a marriage work.
Don't go to just any person for counseling. Since u are still interested in saving yr marriage pls spend d funds to find a specialist n take yr wife for marriage counseling. It has worked for many couples as u would both realise where u have gone wrong and how to get yr union back on track. Don't consider divorce just yet......there are several steps u can take which u haven't done. Good luck.

My humble submission

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by babeface3: 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
Thinking of a score card for periodic review in marriage, yearly or quarterly. It will look like this:

Se.x................??

Care................??

General Character..........??

Respect................??

Marriage counselor could help make this more elaborate and comprehensive.

How would this work?

Every quarter or every spouse birthday, give the scorecard to your partner and ask him or her (depending on whose birthday it is) to score you.

The mark on each head should generate a healthy discussion, that would give room to improvement.

Marriage counselor/ graphic artist should undertake this novel initiative.

Flesh and blood has not revealed this!!

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by holysaint1(m): 5:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bunsky:
Dön't even know what to say,meanwhile let me call people that can give you advice,i called them the inspiration one's,b'cos they do insire me.
Godmystrength
mizmycoli
chaircover
carefreewannabe
aisha2
cococandy
greatgod2012
Tallesty1
ifyalways.u guys are needed here.
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
mk3jax:

After the birth of our child, she turned to something else which in turn made me to make up my mind that I will never have a second child. She has time to watch all her tv programs to make herself happy but as soon as I pick my remote to play a game despite working from morning to night while she sits at home, she complains and I have over time disregarded her complains and do what I want to do to make myself happy. I have just one life to live and being married to someone doesn't gives them a control over my life and if you don't want to stay married to me again, then get the fu.c.k out of my life and go take care of yourself. I almost divorced her sometime ago but just decided to calm down. I hope we do not separate because of my love for our child but if we have to, then so be it because I will not live a life of a prisoner because of a child.
Jeez! So scary, God abeg o. Hmmm

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
@mk3jax..... I may not be married and neither may i give u the best advice but trust me i COMPLETELY understand the whole situation.
You know the mistake i believe u made is letting her sit at home idle just "taking care of the baby" You see i believe youre a go-getter while she and her family her not. Enforce it on her to find a job: my empasis on the word "Enforce." That is only when a she will understand the value of money and that it doesnt grow on trees. In this age it is the greatest undoing of a man to have an idle wife. That is why she can spend time ruminating on all your faults. She is simply bored frustrated and use quarelling drama has cover up. If she starts working u have solved half of the problem. What is now left is to solve the other half where are lazy siblings see you as a cash cow. Make it has a rule not to give them nothing. By nothing i mean nothing. Let her married siblings work. In reality, they really should be ashamed of themselves. They are trying to reap where they havent sowed. Even God hates that.

PS: I may have the feeling that she may have used the kid to tie you down and make you her slave. You are not a slave to her and her family. If she decides not to get a job and change. People divorce everyday. Sad as it may seem,please leave.
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by holysaint1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Bunsky:
Dön't even know what to say,meanwhile let me call people that can give you advice,i called them the inspiration one's,b'cos they do insire me.
Godmystrength
mizmycoli
chaircover
carefreewannabe
aisha2
cococandy
greatgod2012
Tallesty1
ifyalways.u guys are needed here.

ur moniker though
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
@mk3jax... look at what people are saying about your wife.

Please also consider that you might have a terrible person in your hands you call wife. Im not trying to discourage you about your marriage. Just being pragmatic.
Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by STENON(f): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Two years with Two Kids?...are they twins or what?...

Hmmmmm....If the foundation has been destroyed, then what can the righteous do?

@ OP, what was the foundation of your marriage?, I hope you dnt have one of the two kids out of wedlock,...It maybe because of the frustration/Shame of unexpected Pregnancy which arose as a result of Premarital sex that forced her to go into Marriage with you.

Instead of going back to Marriage counsellor/Her Parent.
My advice is that you should go back to your creator(God), ask for the forgiveness of the past, look for a happy moment to discuss this problem with your wife,Beg her for the forgiveness of the past, and ask Master God to be the Leader of your Home.

Surely, You will smile again....

1 Like

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 19, 2014
udysweet:

this is so touching! are we women this terrible when it comes to life after marriage? Dear Lord please I do NOT want to endure my marriage I want to enjoy it. Its well sir
amen! God bless you and pls keep praying for this because most times it seems women don't change ordinarily; heard some sleeping supernatural powers wake up against some women as soon as they get legally married. So my dear as u desire a joyful marriage, pls keep praying for it committedly cos with things I see, read and hear, marriage is now scary.

@op, I suspect cheating from your wife, pls be watchful n vigillante.

2 Likes

Re: TWO Years In Marriage!!! The Feeling, The Realization And Surprise. by eightsin(m): 5:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
Nawa!!! fear of the unknown wan grip me. To marry or not to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Builds House In Calabar For His Poor Neighbours, Childless For 30 Years / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / 2 Pairs Of Identical Twins In Anambra Turn Heads (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.