Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF (55069 Views)

Why We Sacked Stephen Keshi- NFF / Keshi To Oliseh: You Were Nobody When You Started / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by KLand(m): 11:32am On Oct 17, 2014
Indeed success has many friends, failure always stand alone. Keshi should have quit when the ovation was loudest for him.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by noordean(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2014
dedons:
oga na wa o...

There's nothing like "more better" in English language...

It's "better" sir.
ds guy! Seun is paying u 4 ds??
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by RFella(m): 11:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Goke7:

you have no point here, mourinho shut out mata and so? is oscar truly better than mata? Berlusconi recently said that Balotelli was a rotten apple in milan and they sold him, Balotelli is struggling in liverpool and was left out of the italian national team last week, they are all tired of him, if u have a club will u buy balotelli? what has barton achieved in football.

Every coach has his preference, the players u think are the best may not be his preference, we have seen it time and again in several countries so why is Nigeria' own always a problem?

Who are the hottest Nigerian strikers in the world at the moment? Answer: Ikechukwu and Obafemi, now why aren't they in the team? Why is Mba excluded? These are impact players who are currently indispensable...just watch out my bro, Amodu will bring back these guys and u"ll see d difference in results
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Goke7: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2014
RFella:

Who are the hottest Nigerian strikers in the world at the moment? Answer: Ikechukwu and Obafemi, now why aren't they in the team? Why is Mba excluded? These are impact players who are currently indispensable...just watch out my bro, Amodu will bring back these guys and u"ll see d difference in results

If amodu feels they are the best, fine but no player is indispensable bro, ike and martins have been in the national team before and we were still beaten.

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by mckanute: 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
Then lets vote and sack this fellow for the sake of African football. Keshi is the coach that millions of African non-Nigerian football fans would want for the bench.

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
henryobinna:

is winning a match a criterion to keep him??

remeber he won just one out of 4.
dont mind dem, dey av 4gotin dat we lost against Congo in Calabar, i suspected fowl play in dat match, Keshi knew he wil b sacked, so dats why he started wit new players 4 us to win by al means so dat he wil nt b sacked.

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by mechanics(m): 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2014
henryobinna:

is winning a match a criterion to keep him??

remeber he won just one out of 4.
dont mind dem, dey av 4gotin dat we lost against Congo in Calabar, i suspected fowl play in dat match, Keshi knew he wil b sacked, so dats why he started wit new players 4 us to win by al means so dat he wil nt b sacked.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by zyzxx(m): 12:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
nigerian!!!!! God will help us

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Kulas: 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
This i.diot called peakmilk is very stu.pid and corrupt.Look at the kind of excuse he is giving.We all know you dont like Keshi.Even if you and your co treasure looters arrranged the fans to do what they did,we dont care about it,even if the whole fans booed him,that is far from being an exuse.You must reap what you sow.Keshi is good and no African Coach is better than him.You are looking for a way to milk Nigeria dry because you are peakmilk.See the frog eye called Shaibu you placed as an interim coach,is he better than Keshi. "Anuofia called peakmilk"

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by henryobinna(m): 12:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
mechanics:
dont mind dem, dey av 4gotin dat we lost against Sudan in Calabar, i suspected fowl play in dat match, Keshi knew he wil b sacked, so dats why he started wit new players 4 us to win by al means so dat he wil nt b sacked.
yep!
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by zyzxx(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by DEXYCLIN(m): 12:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
Truth be told, Keshi was blind to have stayed back to coach the eagles after winning Africa Cup of nations.
Winning it to me was a fluke, not really because He was the best. Staying back till now did nothing but exposed his capabilities. Its a pity the luck couldn't take him farther than this

In His next opportunity as a coach, i am sure He will not gamble with His job.
Playing Mikel, and the so called Big boys of eagles not because of what they can offer but because of the money in their pocket.

what can i say? ADIOS KESHI. THE BIG BOSS
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by slimmingcare(f): 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
Hmmm
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Imagine . appointing a coach who has been sacked and appointed 4 times now grin grin grin
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by watchindelta(m): 1:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Kate u see yourself? Kate has really lost it!
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by ugotex85: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2014
iornenge81:
Big boss, pls register with jobberman for vacancy alert grin

Guy u wicked o grin
iornenge81:
Big boss, pls register with jobberman for vacancy alert grin

Guy u wicked o
Lol
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by msmon(m): 1:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
You are on point. Excuse me, how do develop likeness for soccer?
milychocs:
@topic
......an angry mob of fans who would pelt an "inept" coach with "purewater" and stones because of football....
but will keep quiet in the face of having one of the worst socio economic indices in the world, rising unemployment, poor educational system etc....a very religious people at that too lipsrsealed

Misplaced priorities I must say

It is impossible for a Nigerian to coach our national team well....I mean, it is a whole sick society with too many policies, mostly ineffectual, prevailing tribalism, poor health, poor people, bad infrastructure, bad education, unemployment, too much religion, and too little character..in general misplaced priorities....not even Del Bosque can do anything with the Super Eagles...
Sad, but true

Meanwhile I am not a Keshi fan, not even at all, but there was only so much he could do in a sick system
Then.....throwing stuff at him? horror.com angry

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Chinom(m): 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pinnick is a m0r0n. A compound Ediot....'nuff said
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by 1025: 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emeca:
Good move!...imagine if the Eagles lose at home to South Africa in the next match. It wont only be Keshi bt any NFF or govt official sighted. A full blown riot!!

Let him go and live in peace. Coaching the Eagles is the second toughest (paid) job in Nigeria.

so u and ur fans and ur nff cannot take ur anger to the govt of the country in all their criminal activities? na keshi be una problem abi? he is gone for good so we are waiting for ferguson to come and win world cup for nigeria.
i have seen two ugly faces of two unfortunate oyibos on their list so we are waiting for them to make it official.

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Bobbyjay001(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emeca:

The Presidency
But presidency is not a job. It's selfless service to humanity.
Bt whatever,i concur.
Noted n thnks
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by xkris11(m): 2:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
DEXYCLIN:
Truth be told, Keshi was blind to have stayed back to coach the eagles after winning Africa Cup of nations.
Winning it to me was a fluke, not really because He was the best. Staying back till now did nothing but exposed his capabilities. Its a pity the luck couldn't take him farther than this

Playing Mikel, and the so called Big boys of eagles not because of what they can offer but because of the money in their pocket.

People like you need to go back to secondary school when you keep using the word LUCK.in place of SUCCESS.
Keshi coached togo and qualify dem for the world cup in 2006 for the first time with average players and also qualify them to the nations cup..NOT BY LUCK.
He qualified Mali easily to the 2010 nations cup.
He came to Nigeria when the super eagles were ineffective,when samson siasia was unable to qualify nigeria to the 2012 nations Cup.
He Came and helped nigeria to qualify for the nations cup with UNKNOWN PLAYERS(local Players)took us to the nations cup with an average players(YES,INCLUDING MIKEL,MOSE and Co)won the trophy against all odds.And you call that LUCK?
Took us to the World Cup and qualify us from the group stage what Lars Lagerbäck couldnt achieve earlier a foreigner that was paid so much.

What you need to understand is the difference between LUCK and SUCCESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by cherryj(f): 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
Story for the gods undecided undecided
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by namdo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pinnick you could not have sacked Keshi whose contract expired. I know Keshi has not done so well from recent results of SE matches but Keshi has made his mark already so Pinnick withdraw the Word 'sacked', thank Keshi for holding fort without a contract when your NFF was in disarray. I wish Keshi all the best in his future endeavours. Amodu may you do the required magic and take SE to the nations cup finals...wherever it holds...we nor fear ebola again...seeing Morroco dey fear.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by IYANGBALI: 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
KLand:
Indeed success has many friends, failure always stand alone. Keshi should have quit when the ovation was loudest for him.
him be the big boss now
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by olotumogbo(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
reading this makes me sad, Keshi would have left after the WC, just imagine the humilation cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by IYANGBALI: 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
DEXYCLIN:

who told you that his name is ADIO?is keshi a yoruba man?na so una dey spread lies tongue
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by papazizii(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Wateva d reason keshi has tried n shld go 2 smwhere else,bt y amodu again??
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by Deepfreezer(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
Amodu comes with experience. plus he doesn't fight his players. Keshi did a very nice job but he fought all the best legs we have.
Raheem sterling told Roy he is tired to play Estonia and he was dropped for the game without conflict.
Respect they say is reciprocal.
PLAYERS DESERVE RESPECT TOO.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by dedons: 6:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
natureblack:
you will get exhausted soon enough tongue

That's how I know a newbie grin
mum.u...your parents haven't met yet when I joined nairaland.
Re: We Sacked Keshi To Save His Life – NFF by dedons: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
Emyben:
And Cone heads too hate money,abi? May money run away from you throughout your lifetime. Utter Rubbish!
i'm a prophet...you just dug your grave...what you typed is gonna run through ur generation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yakubu Ayegbeni Buys Range Rover For His Wife, Yvonne Ayegbeni (Photo) / OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced / Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.