Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? (5280 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ipledge:
My time and am somehow free
Just time?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
jadyclem:
I'm really surprised when i hear pple say being single makes dem to be wt whom ever dey want to be wt, where ever dey wnt to be nd do what ever dey wnt to do, as if singlehood is a passport to be irresponsible. I see singlehood as a phase i ones life (male/female) where one develops him/her self nd prepares 4 what lies ahead in life. Nt a passport to bhave s*tupi*dly. Jst saying
Dats your own view of singlehood
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kefetjey:
Just time?
Yes oo...time and nothing else,my gfs always independent...I spend money when I wish
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
Kefetjey:
wish u d best in singlehood
thanks
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
icebot:
I am quite surprised why the single people in this thread are complaining about loneliness and boredom. Having a partner does not valid happiness or cure loneliness . Being single does makes life very exciting and easy for me.
I am emotionally independent.
I can check out ladies without feeling guilty.
I do not need to report my daily activities to my GF.
I don't have to write "aww my sweetie pie, cuddly coo, yummy yoo, cutie sweet, plumcake" and other disgusting stuff in text messages.
My money will be saved as i will need to shake my wallet to avoid friction in the relationship.
One have more time to spend with friends without any disturbance from GF phone calls and God forbids if your GF doesn't get along with your friends, u own don finish.
There is no need to remember dates, birthdays are fine but not stupid dates like when we first met,kissed,hugged,winked,vomited.

However, when weather cold, e fit tough small grin....
Lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hackin:
and single u shall remain, say Amen.
wats dat na
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by chigoizie7(m): 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
since we re all mature nd saying it all raw, wat i enjoy most is the freedom to bang any gal without ma conscience pricking me, never really cheated on a gf, so i am just njoing dat privelege,though i still miss being in love, life must go on anyways.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by vikkyboboski(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
@ Op very poor point u have there to back ur statement up! as for me being single is a blessing and relief from Ladies disturbances and it as welll allows for full concentration towards once goal. honestly since I have decided to stay on my own ! there's dis renew mindset I have now, and it allows me with speedy acquaintance of several knowledge on different skills! I can't be in any relationship again dat is not defined and which can't contribute positively to our dreams! but girls of nowadays wahala much ni.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
Do you mind?
Valeree:

yea
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Cashio(m): 11:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
I have not been emotionally attached with any girl since i came to kd 3 yrs ago...ADVANTAGES..reduced expences..no i break ur hrt or u brk my hrt wahala..no lack of concentrations..no disappointments..no regrets..no falling hands..no feeling of guilt wenever i hang out with any girl..i do things de way i want..i have my privacy..i dnt care who i see any girl with nomatter how close we are..AS for de loneliness aspect, i am not de type dt loves social live. aside few work mates, i keep not even male friends though i am friendly with everybody....its fun man in its own way
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by scribble: 9:49am On Oct 21, 2014
Kefetjey:
Hmmm....what has,money done again?

U save more money being single. Trust me I should know
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by kelvindim(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I most say, as regards relationships, there's one thing I've come to be acquainted with, all in all...that when in a relationship one tends to wish he/she was single and vice versa.. This as a case, is a result of envy towards the relationship status of mere peers when in a relationship or whatnot.. (In plain words: If one's single, there's always that desire to not want to be and return is the case for those in a relationship still). In conclusion, it is as right as rain to be in relationship with someone you truly love regardless.
P.S: I love my girlfriend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by kelvindim(m): 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
chizzy94:

Sire Introduce me to your girlfriend. I'm in dire need to meet her cool.
"dire" you say. Not to worry, when the time's right perhaps.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by marieolae(f): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
For me I don't like being single. Its a very boring, frustrating and terrible life to live.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Truckpusher(m): 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
Kefetjey:
As singles we enjoy somethings those in a relationship don't enjoy. As for me, I enjoy freedom to do whatever I like, be wherever l like and go out with whoever l like.

What do you enjoy?

I rep my team
#teamsingleandlovingit
This sister can lie shocked shocked

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
Being single can be a world of freedom. You can hang out with 100men or 200women with no one checking weather you're cheating or not. You can flirt with anybody without making one jealous or hurting one's feelings. You can have a more relaxed life, at least you don't mind satisfying anyone, either finacially, romantically, or sexually. You don't think of heart breaks, you don't keep wondering what he/she mighty be doing where they are, if they're cheating, sleeping, think of you or not. It's a free world. But being in love with someone who loves you is a wonderful world.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Dayjhihannon01(m): 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2014
sometimes I do forgot I av a calling fone grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by franugo(m): 4:15am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
For me I don't like being single. Its a very boring, frustrating and terrible life to live.

i seriously doubt u've ever been single since u started dating...u 2 fine 2 dey single, abi d guys 4 ur area 2 dull
If it's nt 2 personal, can u tell me when u started dating?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by nuelldido(m): 7:02am On Oct 22, 2014
Tymax:
All these babes typing freedom grin secretly hoping and praying for a guy. grin

Well, I enjoy the fact that I can decide stay home on saturdays no dates, no need to visit any babe anywhere. No drama. Airtime lasts longer. Money stays in the bank for much longer. Travelling anywhere at any time for any reason I like.

There are days when I don't wanna be single though.
mostly no thinking of calling any babe wen u don't av money that u will struggle to get airtime cos of one babe. just free and can focus well #teamsingleandnotsearching#

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by mecussey(m): 7:31am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Errybody is sayn freedom freedom as if those who are enjoyn free sex and romantic dinners are slaves.. Well dr is nothin so special in being single and in bein in a rship.... But for those who r just single cuz dey dnt have tym for meaningless rships den i say dat its reaaaly really cool.... One thing i enjoy frm bein single is dat inner peace u have insyd u,, abt not thinkin abt anythn...ur free from worries..... Buh cmon, even GOd saw adam and said its not good for man to be alone....

You said it all man...when I am single, my bank account grows faster but the lonliness is hell. Sometimes, I resort to unhealthy consumption of alcohol. When I am in a rship, the companionship, free se*x, home made food etc. Even though rship wahala too much, I still prefer to be in a rship.
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 22, 2014
mecussey:

You said it all man...when I am single, my bank account grows faster but the lonliness is hell. Sometimes, I resort to unhealthy consumption of alcohol. When I am in a rship, the companionship, free se*x, home made food etc. Even though rship wahala too much, I still prefer to be in a rship.
dats why God saw dat its not good for a man to be alone cuz he is all knowing....
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 22, 2014
Truckpusher:
This sister can lie shocked shocked
Hw?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 22, 2014
ismailaja:
u galz ar more stingy, u cnt giv out just ur bbm pin
Really?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2014
steppin:

Your English is single sef!
twas a typin error
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Yes oo...time and nothing else,my gfs always independent...I spend money when I wish
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
Ipledge:
Good for u
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Kefetjey:
Really?
yea, nd u ar one of dem
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
chigoizie7:
since we re all mature nd saying it all raw, wat i enjoy most is the freedom to bang any gal without ma conscience pricking me, never really cheated on a gf, so i am just njoing dat privelege,though i still miss being in love, life must go on anyways.
Yea
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2014
vikkyboboski:
@ Op very poor point u have there to back ur statement up! as for me being single is a blessing and relief from Ladies disturbances and it as welll allows for full concentration towards once goal. honestly since I have decided to stay on my own ! there's dis renew mindset I have now, and it allows me with speedy acquaintance of several knowledge on different skills! I can't be in any relationship again dat is not defined and which can't contribute positively to our dreams! but girls of nowadays wahala much ni.
Wat l mentioned is not all l enjoy, l do enjoy some of the things you mentioned
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 22, 2014
iceberylin:
Their is no fun in being single sad

It's a sad life u living then. Happy singles make happy couples

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Her unclothedness, Can I Approach Her? by man of list / 5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls. / White People R Crazy, See silly And Funny Names They Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.