Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

What Do You Enjoy Being Single? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? (5281 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / How Can I Make A Girl Laugh And Enjoy Being With Me? / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
Cashio:
I have not been emotionally attached with any girl since i came to kd 3 yrs ago...ADVANTAGES..reduced expences..no i break ur hrt or u brk my hrt wahala..no lack of concentrations..no disappointments..no regrets..no falling hands..no feeling of guilt wenever i hang out with any girl..i do things de way i want..i have my privacy..i dnt care who i see any girl with nomatter how close we are..AS for de loneliness aspect, i am not de type dt loves social live. aside few work mates, i keep not even male friends though i am friendly with everybody....its fun man in its own way
Thats the plain truth, being single gives alot of freedom
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2014
kelvindim:
If I most say, as regards relationships, there's one thing I've come to be acquainted with, all in all...that when in a relationship one tends to wish he/she was single and vice versa.. This as a case, is a result of envy towards the relationship status of mere peers when in a relationship or whatnot.. (In plain words: If one's single, there's always that desire to not want to be and return is the case for those in a relationship still). In conclusion, it is as right as rain to be in relationship with someone you truly love regardless.
P.S: I love my girlfriend.
wooow is ur girlfriend on nl?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
For me I don't like being single. Its a very boring, frustrating and terrible life to live.
Really? If thats how u feel, l think it's because u've not taken time to think about why people choose to be single. If l were u l'll try a research
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2014
missberrypop5:
Being single can be a world of freedom. You can hang out with 100men or 200women with no one checking weather you're cheating or not. You can flirt with anybody without making one jealous or hurting one's feelings. You can have a more relaxed life, at least you don't mind satisfying anyone, either finacially, romantically, or sexually. You don't think of heart breaks, you don't keep wondering what he/she mighty be doing where they are, if they're cheating, sleeping, think of you or not. It's a free world. But being in love with someone who loves you is a wonderful world.
Yea

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 22, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:
sometimes I do forgot I av a calling fone grin
Same with me

1 Like

Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 22, 2014
mecussey:

You said it all man...when I am single, my bank account grows faster but the lonliness is hell. Sometimes, I resort to unhealthy consumption of alcohol. When I am in a rship, the companionship, free se*x, home made food etc. Even though rship wahala too much, I still prefer to be in a rship.
hmm....now l see why some guys prefer being in a relationship wether committed or not
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by marieolae(f): 10:43am On Oct 22, 2014
Kefetjey:
Really? If thats how u feel, l think it's because u've not taken time to think about why people choose to be single. If l were u l'll try a research
research. For what?
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
research. For what?
Never mind
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 22, 2014
ismailaja:
yea, nd u ar one of dem
Lol
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by marieolae(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2014
Kefetjey:
Never mind
smiley
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by idu1(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
Rest of mind......
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kefetjey:
sorry,please What wrong?

Plus my recharge card,but now I don't have to worry about recharge card again,all instate calls is free and free mags,free video calls
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by kelvindim(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
Kefetjey:
wooow is ur girlfriend on nl?
Sadly enough, she isn't.. sad
Re: What Do You Enjoy Being Single? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
kelvindim:
Sadly enough, she isn't.. sad
:O:| it would have been good for her to know that her boyfriend loves her so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls. / Omg!!! Naija Runs Girl Who Looks Like Nicky Minaj Shares B'a'd Photos On Ig / One Word For My Gorgeous Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.