Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:35 AM

I'm In Love With My Best Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Best Friend (2375 Views)

(HELP) I'm in love with him but his Dick is too Small (pics) Rated 18+ only / 11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm In Love With My Best Friend by coolzeal(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2014
Falling in love with your best friend is very common though awkward in most cases. I understand how you'd want to take it up a notch rather than just coming out and telling him that you love him. Being subtle about things like this is good. What I would do is plan something with just the two of you. I assume that since you guys have been friends for a long time, you probably hang out with other people a lot. So hanging out with just each other would draw some attention to you. Go to a movie with him, or out to eat. And instead of giving off a "just friends" attitude, act a little more serious towards him. Put your hand on his leg. Give him a warm hug. Little things like this really speak for your feelings. He'll get the hint! Good luck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS, Can You Do This For The One You Love? (PIX) / If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin! / Should I Or Should I Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.