Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? (12546 Views)

Help!! Is this normal? His New Marriage Is About To Crumble!! / She Caught A Girl Ontop Her Partner. / Wht Does American Girls Realy Wnt Frm Their Boyfriends Or Husband, Money Or Luv? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 4:29pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gloria3389:

so what's the moral lesson.... empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

^^^ seems like am spoiling buciness for her...we wonder how much she charges a hour? lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 4:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gloria3389:

so what's the moral lesson.... empty barrel makes the loudest noise...

^^^typical Nigerian name....Gloria...i bet she a house maid and to b honest...she clearly ain't light skin undecided

3 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by jomoh: 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....correction...am goin bak to bed coz i am jetlag...i just arrived at mt hotel in new yoek an hour ago...Penn Hotel in times square...google it. ...and am only hear for 3 days....i can pay yor rent,school fees for a year if u want (real talk)

....anyways,when did i eva put anyone down on nairaland?

...98% r Homebase guys & r normally ugly

...97% never been to London

...92% of yor friend..ie,the poster...booast about sleeping wit prostitutes and then movin over to university students

...worst of all..according to research..99% of Homebase guys on nairaland dont hav class (its in the report)

...am a Londoner..gots money,class and swag...so why wud i wanna put u people down...for wot? ..anyways,bein paranoid is a normal thing for u guys ((no offense)
undecided

Abeg? Which Zoo did dis guy escape from? Let's quickly call them that one of their inmates is out loose on Nairaland.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by xtervaganza(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
martyns303:

I don't usually quote people, but for this post of urs I will make an exemption.

....you want to offer your proffesional advice to him, exactly what is your profession?

....you don't want to call him stupiiidd, but you did worst, and rather than making him look bad, you ended up making yourself look like a jacckkazz.

....he said 5yrs and not 15, but in ur attempt to ridicule him, you had to exaggerate.

....London! Guy go sit at a corner. I know ur type, coming on NL to loud talk when you ain't shhiiitt.

.....This is not critism but out right abuse.
the joke's on you , bro

Cork is a clown

1 Like

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by xtervaganza(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2014
martyns303:

I thought I was talking to a sensible person until now. You just arrived where? If you must lie, atleast try and spell the place right, it is New York, not yoek or whatever u are typing. I bet u Google up that hotel, or is this one of ur NL fantasy?

Apparently your greatest achievement in life is ur supposed London settlement. Still when these supposed home-based visits u beg for a tenner.

You can pay for my fees and rent with you job as a bouncer? Stop monkeying around fam. It ain't rocket science to figure you out.
cork is trolling you

You don't get it

Yahahahahhahaha

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by xtervaganza(m): 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2014
Waspy:
How you know newbies on NL

1) They argue with MrCork .... like who does that

2) They take Andyblaze serious ....like seriously undecided

3) They do 1and 2 above......... shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
hahahahahaha

You're 100% right

3 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by martyns303(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
xtervaganza:
hahahahahaha

You're 100% right

Time registered 2007.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=Emmysteve post=27262358] I have learned new thing today, calling
you stupiddd will be an insult to stupidd people. Muahahahaaha
hahahahaha mad man [/quote]As in eh..dah really cracked mi up
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote
author=martyns303 post=27267038]

I thought I was talking to a sensible person until now. You just arrived
where? If you must lie, atleast try and spell the place right, it is
New York, not yoek or whatever u are typing. I bet u Google up that
hotel, or is this one of ur NL fantasy?

Apparently your greatest achievement in life is ur supposed London
settlement. Still when these supposed home-based visits u beg for a
tenner.

You can pay for my fees and rent with you job as a bouncer? Stop
monkeying around fam. It ain't rocket science to figure you out.
[/quote]eeyah,seems lyk u r really pained..

u really shuldnt hv traded words wt him jare......no sane being does dah:
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Davvymavvy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Mr Cork,,,,funniest dude on nairaland.

Niggaz, dont attach too much importance to his utterances,,,,he's just being funny
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2014
Some people are seriously on lapses....
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....correction...am goin bak to bed coz i am jetlag...i just arrived at mt hotel in new yoek an hour ago...Penn Hotel in times square...google it. ...and am only hear for 3 days....i can pay yor rent,school fees for a year if u want (real talk)

...92% of yor friend..ie,the poster...booast about sleeping wit prostitutes and then movin over to university students

...worst of all..according to research..99% of Homebase guys on nairaland dont hav class (its in the report)

...am a Londoner..gots money,class and swag...so why wud i wanna put u people down...for wot? ..anyways,bein paranoid is a normal thing for u guys ((no offense)
undecided
An Empty Barrel makes the most noise
I just don't like this guy right from time.
Who cares about where you are or what you're doing
He'll just come on NL and start posting rubbish on people"s post.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:21pm On Oct 19, 2014
martyns303:

"Homebase" is that supposed to be some sort of abusive phrase? Cos these supposed home-based are doing far better than you are. Stop deceiving yourself, the worst lie a man can tell is a lie he tells himself. Better find something reasonable to do with ur life.

You must be legally blind, cos it is written plainly as 5yrs and not 15 in the OP's post.

I strongly doubt u should be asking me if am "ok", cos from all indications that statement should be referred to u.
hian! Na palapala dey turn fight, pls sir, two are fighting....hahahahaha i dey ur side bro...no shaking
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gloria3389:

and that is if all he claimed to have were not only in his dreams.....I'm 99% sure he's is Nothing....he reminds me of a Nigeria Yoruba film "effissy po"

..see yor head like Ghana made candle....u ain't been to London...u ain't light skin...u never herd off pekam...even ordnary McDonalds,u never eaten in yor life....and then u think u can talk to a Londoner anyhow?

....sweeery u hav no respect....Goat (no oofense)
angry

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
ekundayoalo:

An Empty Barrel makes the most noise
I just don't like this guy right from time.
Who cares about where you are or what you're doing
He'll just come on NL and start posting rubbish on people"s post.

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but don't they hav sweet nice English names like Frank, Wendy, Bingo,Sally or Shuwana in that Nigeria place?...... How do u expet females on Nairaland to take u serrrious wit name like ekudugukulolo?
(wha tha f***)
...does Nairaland loook like a market place to u people?,,,,serrrriouly, I giv up!
undecided

6 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
nickz:
:Dop my advice,BRING HER DOWN
infact,THROW HER DOWN!!!?

grin
LMAO, the fear of cowgirl reverse is the beginning of....Op let her stay untop small nau...plssssssss....but hey push her down is she stays for 5hrs...hihihi
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
nickz:
:Dop my advice,BRING HER DOWN
infact,THROW HER DOWN!!!?

grin
LMAO, the fear of cowgirl reverse is the beginning of....Op let her stay untop small nau...plssssssss....but hey push her down if she stays for 5hrs...hihihi
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by ekundayoalo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

....brother...I don't mean to sound rude but don't they hav sweet nice English names like Frank, Wendy, Bingo,Sally or Shuwana in that Nigeria place?...... How do u expet females on Nairaland to take u serrrious wit name like ekudugukulolo?
(wha tha f***)
...does Nairaland loook like a market place to u people?,,,,serrrriouly, I giv up!
undecided
Yaba left guy, you have issue(s). You're losing it, oh let me rephrase that...you've lost it! Go get a doctor because I think your case is critical
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
larry2chat:

grin grin
Spiritual eyes #falls down from a coconut tree while laughing
honestly oooo Larry...NL for life
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
ty265:

not funny ooo
ahhhhhhhhh soooooooooooo funi oooooooooo
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Confession14(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2014
fairygeh:
Hilarious thread
for real...OP pls change subject title to " Yo Mama Reality Show"
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
ekundayoalo:

Yaba left guy, you have issue(s). You're losing it, oh let me rephrase that...you've lost it! Go get a doctor because I think your case is critical

...bro r u pregnant?.... I simply asked u like a gentle man if it was illegal ther in nigeria to hav sweet nice English names we londoners can relate to......and insted of replyin nicely....u started actin like a Home base Nigerian.

..r u ok?
embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Gloria3389(f): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

^^^typical Nigerian name....Gloria...i bet she a house maid and to b honest...she clearly ain't light skin undecided
lolzzz.....I don't argue with pple of your kind....u don't worth it.....Mr perfect
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

undecided
Check yourself into psych;you're manic.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Gloria3389(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

..see yor head like Ghana made candle....u ain't been to London...u ain't light skin...u never herd off pekam...even ordnary McDonalds,u never eaten in yor life....and then u think u can talk to a Londoner anyhow?

....sweeery u hav no respect....Goat (no oofense)
angry
nice one....I'm sure u had a Ph.d in this...so u can go on and enjoy yourself.... keep it up bro
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Gloria3389:

lolzzz.....I don't argue with pple of your kind....u don't worth it.....Mr perfect

...Ermm sweeery may I remind u that am from London,Peckam and that auto magically usualy mean one thing.....u show respect when talkin to a Londoner...pirrrriod....and please do not even try to impress me u been to London

...coz it ain't gonnnno fly!!
angry

3 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
@op,your uni gal clearly likes you.
All you have to do is tell her you want to be in control.(say "I want to come,baby".)
You might even get a BJ.
Be a man,say what you want,just as she tells you what she wants.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
*Grabs Popcorn* *waiting for more witty comebacks*
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by PromiseAndre: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

undecided
gimme a break dude would yoh? I aint supportin' d OP either.... But a brother needs advice (if aint got something nice saying bera shut d bleep up!)
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by MrCork: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
hugoart:
Check yourself into psych;you're manic.

...bro AMA Londoner and I drive £28,0000 range rover spot....truss me bro...I can easily pay yor rent and skoool fees anyway....I suggest u talk to me nicely if u want moiney! angry

2 Likes

Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...Ermm sweeery may I remind u that am from London,Peckam and that auto magically usualy mean one thing.....u show respect when talkin to a Londoner...pirrrriod....and please do not even try to impress me u been to London

...coz it ain't gonnnno fly!!
angry
I've not been to London.
But if I go,I'll remember to stay away from Peckham (not Peckam).If you're really there,then the place is a slum and is filled with [color=#000099][/color] mo.RONS.
Re: She Only Wnt To Be Ontop, Is This Normal? by hugoart(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
MrCork:

...bro AMA Londoner and I drive £28,0000 range rover spot....truss me bro...I can easily pay yor rent and skoool fees anyway....I suggest u talk to me nicely if u want moiney! angry
Mushin's not London.
Smh.Your madness has come up again. Is there no psychiatric hospital where you are?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Wake Up At Night And You See Your Girlfriend Like This. / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.