Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (57515 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by PLEXPLEX(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
APC IS DESTINE TO FAIL & THE DEVIL IS REALLY HELPING THEM
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by mauriceju2(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
When obj was in power the north introduced sharia, they said that they cannot be rule by a Christian because the government headed by a Christian is the government of the infidel that their demon called alah dont like it. All the damage their people have done to nigeria for over 40yrs they dont see wrong in it
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
BetaThings:

So Oyegun is a Christian?
The party national offices are split nearly 50/50 Christian/Muslim
No mm me talk too much Jor ...
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by bajosky: 4:31am On Oct 21, 2014
BRAV0O:
Apc should go ahead with any best candidate that suit the VP slot not all region in nigeria are religion fanatic like pdp portray to the media , most especially SW region , my dad is a muslim (alhaji precisely) even with that his wife (my mum) and all of his children are christians , as long as we serve one God , We SW pple see muslims and christians as one beside foreign doctrine for that matter!
ARE U D FIRST SON IN THAT FAMILY ?
DO U PRACTISE HOUSE FELLOWSHIP AT HOME ?
WHERE WERE U DEDICATED AND BAPTISED ?
HOW WAS UR MOM WEDDED AND HOW MANY WIFE/WIVES HAS UR DAD ?

MAY GOD BE WITH U.
AMEN.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Babaji111(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2014
Sentiments and bigotry won't take Nigeria to the PROMISED LAND. Buhari/Fashola combination could have yielded enormous positive developments in our dear country. But if Christians would feel otherwise, let APC look for credible partner for Buhari. This is the time to avoid any atom weight of mistake in our quest for CHANGE. APC!. Gbam!!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by jpphilips(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
The security challenges in the country demands for a President with a Military background.
The rot and failure of our institutions in the hands of corruption begs for an anti corruption intervention.
The dwindling oil resources, borne by a significant drop in oil price, begs for an astute Economic manager.

This is another chance for all Nigerians to vote wisely and not to respond to stomach infrastructure.

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by jpphilips(m): 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2014
Babaji111:
Sentiments and bigotry won't take Nigeria to the PROMISED LAND. Buhari/Fashola combination could have yielded enormous positive developments in our dear country. But if Christians would feel otherwise, let APC look for credible partner for Buhari. This is the time to avoid any atom weight of mistake in our quest for CHANGE. APC!. Gbam!!

If Nigerians cannot judge by the pedigree of Buhari and Fashola, then why should APC bother them? Good leadership is never for m0r0ns
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

9c 1 from u..... PDP always though corrupt presented Muslim/xtian tickets...... so no need dictating to dem........

maybe u have spent most of ur time in a Muslim less area.... I v not... n pasonally though I don't vote, if I want to, won't vote a Muslim/ Muslim ticket..... a party with all Muslim party leaders and now Muslim/Muslim ticket....

is dt how bad xtianity is.... no xtian worthy of APC chieftain or APC Nominations....
am not deceived bro.... can't be ....
Now that you have expressed urself in an honourable and dignified way, I understand ur disposition. We shld b more interested in d track records,performance indices and development plans/manifestoes of all d party candidates. Lemme ask a question? Will you vote a xtian/moslem ticket dat will encourage corruption, not fix our refineries,not able to guarantee security for its cittizens, not build roads, not provide jobs for its youths, while d rich will keep gettn richer, and anyone daring enuff can personalise and cart away our National Commonwealth without consequences AND reject a govt of high intellectual capacity and excellent administrative ability, dat abhors corruption, will build infrastructure, fix our refineries and provide jobs, discipline, law and order without allegiance to sacred cows, revamp d comatose sectors of d nation and restore faith and hope in its citizenry because the aspirants are Muslim/Muslim?
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Let's watch and see. Those claiming Fashola will pull a vote out of lagos For Buhari ar playing Games. Bet it. GEJ will win In lagos with a Vote Difference Of 2million vote. Let's wait till february. Corrupt or not corrupt, lagos has the most enlightened, Educated, Religious minded, tribal minded, easily brain washed people (devoted follower).
Talking of Corruption- Lagosians live and dine with corruption 24/7 so is not new. Lagos is working- How sure are the APC dat Dey will Win In LAGOS 2015 (Alimosho is ready to turn dia back at Them). GEJ Till 2019. My friend at the north (jos precisely). Is letting me know that dos Christian over dia ar not like d once at the SW. Dey willl never jeopardize not voting in GEJ. Let's bet it (if they would, the issue of insurgency wudn't ve bin dis tragic, dey wud have easily bowed to Boko Haram sharia Ideology b4 It bcame insurgency). HISTORY WILL JUDGE BUHARI. Don't forget PDP still Have BABA, OYINLOLA, and co to command out the vote needed for them to win, nd TINUBU sef to command the vote out 2015... Maybe 2019 sha.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

9c 1 from u..... PDP always though corrupt presented Muslim/xtian tickets...... so no need dictating to dem........

maybe u have spent most of ur time in a Muslim less area.... I v not... n pasonally though I don't vote, if I want to, won't vote a Muslim/ Muslim ticket..... a party with all Muslim party leaders and now Muslim/Muslim ticket....

is dt how bad xtianity is.... no xtian worthy of APC chieftain or APC Nominations....
am not deceived bro.... can't be ....

You guys are saying GeJ is currupt. Hmmmmm. Let's wait till campaign den dey will start uprooting the currupt and personal enrichment practice of The APC. ¶ work in d health sector, omo con see denial of peoples right, con see curruption at the matured level, con see extortion of peoples wealth in the name of enforcing law and order . APC are rulling like Gadaffi, Give them what they ask For and you'll ve time to get done what you want to do. Well Good Government, kudos to fashola, But the change is not enough, Lagos can never b compared to PDP-Akwa-ibom.... So Noting new.. We are watching, they are scared of GEJ uprooting their agenda's if he gets dia, so they are all looking for a way of keeping it out.. Let GEJ Get in again and B amazed at what He all archive, and be amazed at the ppl He'll step on their toes. GeJ till 2019. APC or any other party can den come in 2019.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by prettyboi1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.