Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,462 members, 7,958,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (58170 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by idsamoo(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2014
okosodo:
muslim-muslim will not work

Its not about religion or party,its about who will deliver coupled with discipline,n above all fear of GOD!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 7:48am On Oct 20, 2014
hizroyalflynes:

Cheap religious sentiment!! u sound so daft do u think what is happening around u is happening in totality of Nigeria.... U think same method works with everyone and I have never said am for any party... Buahri dat u are shouting about u think his publicity stunt of taking loan to purchase d ticket is real. . Just like almost all politicians mischief makers... If he doesn't have any properties in Abuja.. When did having properties in Abuja becomes a criteria to know whether steal or not........ Try that ticket with the help of the hype that APC is a Muslim party GEJ will win the nxt election just because APC gained ground in s/w which they are fast loosing u think s/w don't know the importance of religion.. Let's wait and see
CRAP
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
See this yeye people just because we s/w are highly learned and have high degree of diplomacy.... U think protecting our religion is not paramount to us... U think we are willingly ready to use our religion as collateral for this country growth? My God is greater than this country Am sorry for u.... If u have tried this In 2011 ur chances will still be surer than now... We voted in APC in Osun and he went on to propose wearing of hijab to all public school students... Goan do ur research how Christians in the state vehemently kick against it... Why don't we accept it... That's a glimpse of what to expect when they d Barton at the top.. We surely want development buh not at the expense of our religion... Go ahead with that proposal and GEJ will smile back to aso rock... APC have better candidates order than some one who openly declare support for sharia itz better they sit and think about this Muslim/muslim ticket so that they won't only prevent loosing the presidential election but also keep their stronghold secured
I want Change buh won't risk my religion
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2014
Etruth:
Is GEJ a christian? Is he competent?

So xtians are not competent cos u tink GEJ z not...

Am done talking with u... U r just a typical supporter of APC( I don't like associating with political parties but comment z typical of an APC FANATIC)

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Etruth:
CRAP
Hmm.... Change ur signature to
crap found me
With just 4 lettered words I can deduced that u gat nothing upstairs but crap
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by christopher123(m): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Etruth:
You are wrong. D MAIN problem of GEJ is he is inept and corruption-tolerant, not becos he is a Christian......He's also very good @ setting up committees bt findings are never implemented.

You have made a valid and salient point but also all others were corrupt

Now can we look at achievements of them all

Let's start from there
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by sweetgala(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

APC is Nigeria's version of Muslim brotherhood. They will fail like their brothers in Egypt.

SW voted GEJ in 2011 and not PDP , there was that feeling he had been maltreated by the yar'adua camp

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by sweetgala(m): 8:19am On Oct 20, 2014
TplenT:
..Going by the picture above,Buhari-Fashola remains the best bet.Add Nassarawa,Kwara and Adamawa to Buhari 2011 states.Then a Fashola Ticket will enable APC mobilize the SW effectively.The area where muslim-Muslim will be an issue is SE/SS that APC can never win anyway even if they present a Christian/Christian ticket.

If only Ribadu stayed he would have been a better option to buhari. See where impatience got him.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

So xtians are not competent cos u tink GEJ z not...

Am done talking with u... U r just a typical supporter of APC( I don't like associating with political parties but comment z typical of an APC FANATIC)
not surprising, because ur stock in trade is insult and character assassination.....always attacking persons and diverting attention from d main issues.I'm sorry bt u can't freak me out using dos stale strategies. Pls spare me d 'I don't associate wit political parties' talk. I care less abt ur allegiances. Does GEJ havn a christian name make him a good leader? D Aspirant forms are still on sale, anyone who is interested can go pick up d forms, weda christian, muslim, buddhist, tradiionalist, and ppl would show support based on CREDIBILITY, not religious and ethnic considerations. I'm from d SS/SE region but Nigeria can't bear anoda 4 yrs of d foul/corrupt air it has bn inhaling since 2010. Is anybody dictating to d PDP d religion of dia flagbearer? Why is it dat d its ONLY the PDP-apologists who are not comfortable wit GMB/BRF. 2015? Pack ur tins, its time to face d music for d unchecked looting of our national heritage. Una MUST VOMIT AM.....

4 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by fineyemi(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2014
#NEW DEVELOPMENT 2015. Buhari n Fashola.(APC) Chai! PDP ar out ooooo.....I say sowie to GEJ

2 Likes

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Etruth: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2014
christopher123:

You have made a valid and salient point but also all others were corrupt

Now can we look at achievements of them all

Let's start from there
ok, I will b glad if u can list dem.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by shady26(m): 9:31am On Oct 20, 2014
SamIkenna:

Without sarcasm, I'm honestly happy for SW people for the formula they've evolved in handling opposing religious institutions or beliefs. From what I get on the pages of NL it seems almost all families in SW have some kind of muslim-Chritian mixture thingy going on. Great for them and I hope it endures until the end of time. As for my people and I, we do consider religion when matters under consideration involve Nigeria's leadership. I guess the question is why should we in this day and age. Well, let's see if there's any reason why we should:

1) My people are 99.9999% Christians - Fact.
2) We were dragged into OIC by a Muslim president who never gave a hoot - Fact.
3) We've been on the receiving end of Islamic onslaught since God knows when - Fact.
4) Twice we've had Muslim-Muslim ticket and never Christian-Christian -Fact.
5) Muslims have at one time or the other imposed sharia on places they dominated with no qualms - Fact.
6) All over the world wherever Muslims are they're implicitly or explicitly in support of Jihad - Fact
7) APC presidential front-runner has openly canvassed for Sharia - Fact
8] In Nigeria many Christians have fallen six feet under due to Islamic butchery - Fact
9) If reverse were the case Muslims would cry blue murder if Christian - Christian ticket is contemplated - Fact.
10) Its universally established that if you give Muslims right to choose the first choice they make is to ask that your right be taken - Fact.
11) Muslim presidents in Nigeria looked the other way while Lebanese and their Muslim collaborators stockpiled weapons all over the north - FT.
12) ISIS ..... no need for intro
13) Alshabab ........No intro needed too.
14) Boko Haram ......Your guess is good..
15) Maitasine.......
16) Ansaru.......
17) ......List is endless. Muslims can be a pain to the freedom and free choice of non-muslims, let's not pretending like we're another planet.

These folks ask us not to care but where were they when Miss Universe was cancelled? Where were they when Akalula and Oluwatosin were butchered in broad-daylight? Or wasn't that 'Muslims caring?' What about Danish cartoon? Do you know if some of us lost relatives? And yet we shouldn't care who is going to be our president? We should not care if such person has at one time or the other helped inflame passions? Do "we-don't-care-about-religion" people think the butchery that cyclically go on in the Middle Belt have nothing to do with Middle Belters being Christians? What about the recent comment credited to Aliyu Gwoza floating around in the net - should I not care?

Those whose families are mixed with the two religions can tell me not to worry because, quite frankly, what other option do they have....I mean do you want them to care about religion? If they do we know their families will burn - so we're not deceived by their doctrine of necessity. We're not mixed and I love it that way because when I look at the damage Islam has wrecked on humanity I'd rather embrace the devil than I submit my homeland to Jihad seeking people. Majority of Muslims are good people but at the same time if given the opportunity they will impose sharia on you. So, yea some of us do care and for good reasons. Now, go on and hate on me.
truth,though it hurts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by yetunsbay(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Ayatullah:

YOU MUST BE SICK UPSTAIRS!

You have proven to be of a porous brain by involving Allah in this. For good information for your dead brain, the Christian Arabs refer to God as Allah, and you cannot know more than them. Please educate yourself properly before coming to the public domain to run your filthy mind and mouth.
thk God d guy has bn enlightened nw he ws deluded b4
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by yetunsbay(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2014
hizroyalflynes:
[color=#000099][/color][b][/b]
See this yeye people just because we s/w are highly learned and have high degree of diplomacy.... U think protecting our religion is not paramount to us... U think we are willingly ready to use our religion as collateral for this country growth? My God is greater than this country Am sorry for u.... If u have tried this In 2011 ur chances will still be surer than now... We voted in APC in Osun and he went on to propose wearing of hijab to all public school students... Goan do ur research how Christians in the state vehemently kick against it... Why don't we accept it... That's a glimpse of what to expect when they d Barton at the top.. We surely want development buh not at the expense of our religion... Go ahead with that proposal and GEJ will smile back to aso rock... APC have better candidates order than some one who openly declare support for sharia itz better they sit and think about this Muslim/muslim ticket so that they won't only prevent loosing the presidential election but also keep their stronghold secured
I want Change buh won't risk my religion
speak for urself only.Muslim/muslim or otherwise hw does dat increase/decrease ur tenet in Almighty...
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by justmi1: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2014
hmmmm, well, am just thinking in my head.....PDP and APC are subsidiaries and affiliates of political rigmarole, afterall they all ''switch and port'' at will, they are two departments of the same political ''higgy hagga'' but PDP has been there for fifteen years and dis is ''how far'' they have gotten us. how about just trying the other department,'' not like they are so different''. if u use paracetamol and it doesnt work for u, u will try panadol, not like they are so different. it is not wise to bring in religious difference now, atleast fashola is not a religion fanatic, besides most people are christian or muslim just by identity...meanwhile i dont trust buhari lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Alary: 11:24am On Oct 20, 2014
lonelydora:
Change Buhari in that combination and you will have my vote.
That's why u are lonely .
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
ican2020:

[size=14pt]The God of the Christians is different from that of the Muslims.
John 3 vs 16 says, Christ is the only son of God but that of the Muslims see him as a prophet.
Christ is the only way to God so says the bible but the Muslims disagrees.
For the very fact that some Church leaders in other to be seen as friends of the world and decided to go to mosque and pray with the Muslims does not change what the Bible clearly stated that, a friend with the world is an enmity with God.
So Christians that keep on thinking wrongly should read their Bible to understand God's mind
And any religion that did not preach and recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God must be avoided by Christians at all cost.
Sorry to those who may be offended, but I prefer to please Baba God than men.[/size]

You just showed the world that you're intolerant of others' beliefs and that you're a religious extremist in thoughts, and probably, action too.

P.S: And just so you know: YOU'RE A MERE MORTAL, YOU CAN NEVER UNDERSTAND GOD'S "MIND"!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sweetlemon(f): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

The fact that we do not use electoral college system means it is the number of votes cast that will decide the winner and not the no of states won.Consider the percentage of xtians/SS/SE in the north and sw and then compare with the percentage of muslims/hausas/yorubas in the SE/SS and tell me what you see.

That is why Buhari was winning by 50-60% while GEJ was winning by over 90% and ended up winning the election

You are so irritating! Must you view everything through tribe and religion?

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by paulsir: 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let them field muslim-muslim and see how Apc will be flushed down like faeces.Somebody here wrote that 6 SW states is for Apc but with the advent of fayose,forget it,ekiti pple treat their governor like a demigod,therefore ekiti is win win for pdp .With the spate of religion intolerance from the core north and the menace of boko haram do you think a swesterner will dance to the same music as buhari who is a microphone triggered man?.Mind you osun state have had enough of brotherhood chararcter in aregbesola thereby considering GEj,many believe and they say they prefer a corrupt Gej to the Gmb that might cause genocide.Mind you if akala is chosen as the candidate in oyo,thats the last of apc there too because the man ATM is ready to buy the pope if he resides there.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by MrKevinBig(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
chukwudi44:

What makes you think the ticket will win even if yoruba christians are okay with it? You make it look like there are no christians in the north in middle belt.It is even easier for christians in the SE/SS to vote in a muslim-muslim ticket than these northern xtians who have borne the brunt of the boko haram insurgency
middle belt xtians are not religiuos bigot like SS/SE as 4 for me and my house we ll Buhari and whoever his running mate cause we ve suffered a lot in the past yrs of PDP reign of terror and buhari is the only person to trust.

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by BetaThings: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

They are also commanded to kill "children of the book"
Bring proof
Thou shall distort the truth and the truth shall point you out someday
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by BetaThings: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Let me burst your bubble again,

So Rasheed Ladoja is a Christian?
Yours is the one to be exploded
Ladoja and Akala - mixed
In Osun it was Christian-Christian under PDP (Oyinlola and Erelu Obada)
In 1979 - 1983
The three SW states were Christian-Christian
Oyo - Ige and Afolabi
Ogun - Onabanjo and Soluade
Ondo - Ajasin and Omoboriowo
Only Lagos had Muslim Muslim (Jakande and Jafojo)
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
BetaThings:

Yours is the one to be exploded
Ladoja and Akala - mixed
In Osun it was Christian-Christian under PDP (Oyinlola and Erelu Obada)
In 1979 - 1983
The three SW states were Christian-Christian
Oyo - Ige and Afolabi
Ogun - Onabanjo and Soluade
Ondo - Ajasin and Omoboriowo
Only Lagos had Muslim Muslim (Jakande and Jafojo)

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by JoshuaKay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Etruth:
New tricks like differentiating btw stealing and corruption?
Hell no. What I was trying to say is that he didn't perform when he once had d chance to rule so apparently he wouldn't be different if he have d chance again.
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by JoshuaKay(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:

How many of your family members will vote for them?
How dat one take affect u undecided
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
Etruth:
not surprising, because ur stock in trade is insult and character assassination.....always attacking persons and diverting attention from d main issues.I'm sorry bt u can't freak me out using dos stale strategies. Pls spare me d 'I don't associate wit political parties' talk. I care less abt ur allegiances. Does GEJ havn a christian name make him a good leader? D Aspirant forms are still on sale, anyone who is interested can go pick up d forms, weda christian, muslim, buddhist, tradiionalist, and ppl would show support based on CREDIBILITY, not religious and ethnic considerations. I'm from d SS/SE region but Nigeria can't bear anoda 4 yrs of d foul/corrupt air it has bn inhaling since 2010. Is anybody dictating to d PDP d religion of dia flagbearer? Why is it dat d its ONLY the PDP-apologists who are not comfortable wit GMB/BRF. 2015? Pack ur tins, its time to face d music for d unchecked looting of our national heritage. Una MUST VOMIT AM.....

9c 1 from u..... PDP always though corrupt presented Muslim/xtian tickets...... so no need dictating to dem........

maybe u have spent most of ur time in a Muslim less area.... I v not... n pasonally though I don't vote, if I want to, won't vote a Muslim/ Muslim ticket..... a party with all Muslim party leaders and now Muslim/Muslim ticket....

is dt how bad xtianity is.... no xtian worthy of APC chieftain or APC Nominations....
am not deceived bro.... can't be ....

1 Like

Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by BetaThings: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Exactly!
At your age
You would rather exchange insult
Sorry, I am not game!
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by BetaThings: 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

9c 1 from u..... PDP always though corrupt presented Muslim/xtian tickets...... so no need dictating to dem........

maybe u have spent most of ur time in a Muslim less area.... I v not... n pasonally though I don't vote, if I want to, won't vote a Muslim/ Muslim ticket..... a party with all Muslim party leaders and now Muslim/Muslim ticket....

is dt how bad xtianity is.... no xtian worthy of APC chieftain or APC Nominations....
am not deceived bro.... can't be ....
So Oyegun is a Christian?
The party national offices are split nearly 50/50 Christian/Muslim
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by mauriceju2(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
I dont like pdp but i will vote
for pdp
becos the north hate johnathan because he is a Christian
Re: 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket by mauriceju2(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please help me please if the north stop knocking their head on the earth for demon will their head be correct?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Aso Rock Presidential Complex As Captured On Google Earth / Israel Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Father Dies / Boko Haram Terrorists Flee On Sighting Troops In Borno State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.