Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. (817 Views)

5 Reasons Why Its More Dificult For Hot Chics To Settle Down With A Man. / Does This Edo Man Really Love Me Or Am I Being Used (foreign Woman) / What Does A Man Really Want From A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by butanep(m): 8:33am On Oct 19, 2014
This issues has been bothering me for some time now... I keep asking my self how much do I need to have as reserve before I settle down for a woman. When I imagine the cost of getting married this modern era, I just begin to tell my self I have to work more harder to save more money.
From the point of introduction, to the point of traditional marriage to white wedding to reception to even honey moon... I know all these will cost alot, so I just keep wondering how muchdo a man need on an average to run all this expenses and settle down. " To be a man is not easy shall".
I ve less than a million naira in my account, but above 500k and my friend keep telling me am good to go to settle down... not that an old ooo, am still in my late 20's. I get angry with him because I think he is just clueless. I do estimate that a man should have at least a million naira before he think of settling down.

So what's your opinion about the amount a guy need to settle down and do an average wedding plans?
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2014
I think with that 500k you can get married in nigeria but if you are marrying an igbo girl bro you'll be in for a long thing o I remembered my sisters wedding traditional wedding her hubby spent not less 300k just for foods and drinks I'll advice you to get at least a million don't rush into the marriage you'll eventually get married so take your time and plan things out
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2014
@ops,it depends on d type of tribe/family n d girl u r getting married to. dere r somes that r very much expensive n somes averagely, so it depends on d above factors i mentioned.
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Raymysterio(m): 9:22am On Oct 19, 2014
The only thing necessary for you to settle down is
1. You have a reliable source of income.
2. You are READY to settle down. By this I mean the WILLINGNESS.
3. You have a girl who compliments your efforts and understands your weak point...
Is not necessarily how much you have in your account...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Baddestguyp(m): 9:53am On Oct 19, 2014
Raymysterio:
The only thing necessary for you to settle down is
1. You have a reliable source of income.
2. You are READY to settle down. By this I mean the WILLINGNESS.
3. You have a girl who compliments your efforts and understands your weak point...
Is not necessarily how much you have in your account...
best comment so far
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by lightoftruth: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2014
A guaranteed steady income at least a $100 per day or #15k may be more but not less . Marriage is hell without money...
Re: How Much To A Man Really Need To Settle Down. by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2014
U can spend any amount but make sure u av enough to last u guys after the wedding, just cut Ur coat to size. If Ur lady gives if u a budget not minding how much u have, don't marry her cos she ll continue with that behavior after the marriage

(1) (Reply)

5 Crazy Things Most Couples Fight About / Here Z Ma Cousin She Is Searching 4 Her Bone(husband) / What Will U Do If Ur Suppose Gal Frd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.