Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian (61974 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Fashola And Tinubu / Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / 2015 : APC Considers Buhari - Fashola Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by firetrap(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
BetaThings:

Incorrect
Muslim leaders dealt brutaly and decisively with Muslim extremists in the past - Maitatsine and lately Mohammed Yusuf
Northern Muslim leader (Abacha, Murtala) did not cede Bakassi to anyone - Obasanjo and Gowon did
Shagari as president and Buhari as GOC routed Muslims rebels from Chad abd drove them back to their country
Have you ever heard of Chadians and Nigeriens invading Nigeria since
Muslim leaders taught them a long-lasting lesson

It is true that a lot of Christians have been killed in the North
But when you look at the situation in Jos Muslims have been killed too but this is not reported
In Kuru Jeta or Kuru Karama hundreds of muslims were surrounded and killed
The corpses were dumped in well to suppress evidence - dont take my word for it - use google
In Jos in 2010, Muslims at the praying ground were surrounded, killed butchered, cooked and EATEN
We should not tell ony ONE side of the story
And BTW is every war in the North religious - the TIV and Jukuns have been fighting for years
They are both Christians over land like Umuleri/Aguleri; Urhobo/Itsekiri; Ife/Modakeke
Why can Hausa and non-Hausa fight over land? Why must it be seen as religious
Afterall there are Christians Fulanis and Christian Hausas
http://newsrescue.com/birom-christians-eat-roasted-flesh-of-muslims-they-killed-in-jos-nigeria/

OIC was under Babangida, a long time ago
In 2012 (about 2 years ago), Jonathan effectively declared Nigeria a Christian state by using government fund to put up a NATIONAL Christmas Tree
It was attended by members of the diplomatic corps and commissioned by Patience Jonathan
I had to go and do a search for a story in which a past minister for foreign affairs of northern extraction during a meeting of the OIC referred to Nigeria as Muslim nation with the largest Christian population. here's the link www.vanguardngr.com/2012/08/minister-nurudeens-islamic-republic-of-nigeria/

How do you Islamise a ciuntry that has Christians in key position for 13 out of 16 years
If you fear Muslims in this manner, what do you think Muslims will do
When Muslims were ruling as military men they did not Islamise this country
So how wil they do it through a National Assembly

I hope you heard what Amaechi said about Buhari being accused and keeping quiet
How is Buhari a well-known extremist
How come Pastor Tunde Bakare trusts him and agreed to be his VP

You missed it with this
Jonathan has been shielding so many alleged crooks
So where is Maina who stole N32b pension and was given military protection?
The oil subsidy scam - where are the culprits?
Ribadu's report - what happened?
KPMG report on NNPC - what happened?
Tinubu was taken to code of conduct tribunal and he was freed
What else do you want?
Let Jonatnan people be charged to let us know he hates thieves
Okonjo Iweala says $10b has not been reconciled, Jonathan dismissed the entire thing as spurious
if not for the fact that the apc has been sabotaging the effort of the present administration we would have had more progress than is presently obtainable.

If people were to heed your advice, they would throw your argument away
Suppose someone were to say Jonathan is a Mossad agent
Wise people don't base their decision on beer parlour talk
Buhari your so-called bigot has stepped into the church
No major church leader who knows him says what you say
Has Jonathan ever stepped into a mosque?
Yet he said he would be going from church to church to worship - so what should a muslim think when you bring up this topic?
Unless you want us to believe that a leader who is a Christian cannot be called a bigot, no matter what

you made mention of Oic registration being during Babangida regime. I want to ask you, has that registration been withdrawn? Jonathan commissioned a Christmas tree does that mean that he registered nigeria as a Christian nation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by iykemyke: 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omimah:

It's you people from the SE that think the north is polarized on religious lines when it comes to sharing power in the north. T. Y. Danjuma, David Mark, Paul Unongo, Solomon Lar, etc were/are northern christians but enjoy the support of the moslem dominated north. Sunday Awoniyi, a Yoruba christian from Kogi State was the chairman of the Arewa Consultative Forum. T. Y. Danjuma was once the chairman. The current one is also a christian.
In July 1966, Murtala Muhammed, a moslem led a coup d'état and handed over to Yakubu Gowon, a christian. In 1975, Joe Garba, a northern christian who co-ordinated the coup d'état that ousted Yakubu Gowon called on Murtala Muhammed to lead the country. Didn't he see T. Y. Danjuma, a northern christian of the same rank of Brigadier like Muhammed?
So far, norther Nigerian with 19 states, is the only part of the country with governors' forum. The 18 southern states don't have. The 6 states each in the SS and SW don't have. The 5 in the SE don't have.

Good write up, all the people u mentioned above who amongst them is fulani? To me the problem is not about muslim muslim ticket, the problem is the fulani muslim involved. Rational muslims in the north also dread fulanis.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Policewoman(f): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
A MUSLIM/MUSLIM TICKET IS A RECIPE FOR JIHAD ISLAMISATION.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
cust0mized13:
Goon

religious bigotry cannot work in the southwest. PDP tried it in Osun but they failed woefully. For your info there are more churches in the southwest than they are anywhere else in Nigeria so all these your talk of sharia/islamisation is pure nonsense to us

The reason PDP failed in osun was simply because its a yoruba affair hence making it an open ground for both xtians & muslim thus the best man won...ive said it that our main problem is ethnic bigotry...I personally won't mind voting fashola as president of this country even though he's muslim...cos he's a southerner who though will still likely lick a Northern arzz (cos of his religion) but will not likely enslave us to them...(may not vote him cos of his hatred for doctors though)where were the churches during hausa muslims tyranny? They were all turned to miracle houses cos of the state of economic hardship which they put us in...the reason most ppl serve God now is for miracles and it all started under the wicked govt of hausas which Nigeria is yet to recover from till date.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
BetaThings:

SE did not vote Abiola Kingibe, only Anambra did
The remaining three (3) voted Tofa-Ugoh
Tofa won in Enugu, Abia and Imo
http://maxsiollun./2008/06/14/june-12-1993-election-full-results/

As for religious intolerance, you cannot have crisis where thee is virtually only one religion
Who will they be fighting
But there is a thread with Igbos threatening
those who convert to Islam - see below
Read Things Fall Apart - religion is not easy to bring to the SE
https://www.nairaland.com/997009/challenges-igbo-muslims
Still you don't know the meaning of religious intolerance, Boko Haram, ISIS etc are examples of religious intolerance not what you wrote up there.
Anambra is no longer part os SE?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by wwwkaycom(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
dollarlander:

Are you sure. If actually you belong to The church you are talking about, this can never be your statement, knowing actually what God told your GO and he has made it known many times in his message. You might be a rebelious fellow of that ministry you are talking about.

I can never support that ticket, it means APC have seen all christian in Nigeria as MUMU. I beg pull over.
If my GO made any statement that suggest he is clamouring for GEJ, I will respect his opinion since he is entitled to it, but you know he can't impose his opinion on me as long as it is not on church doctrinal issues. My GO is even far above that. He will always tell us to vote for a candidate of our choice. You can make your own choice bro, its up to you, but as for me, my family and the few people I will be able to influence, GEJ is NO! NO!! NO!!! in 2015. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by ukandi1(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
saintneo:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Why can't we have Fashola contest for presidency? Why can't APC field a "performer" rather than a "pretender"?
If Buhari is genuine, then he should retire to the background just like other elderstatesmen; Gowon, Obasanjo, et al. APC should not impose Buhari on the people.

Gud observation from a sound mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by 4C2215131: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
eliment:
a person of fashola will not encourage sharia no matter what, he is too enlightened to do that

Don't be so sure.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Navalsadiq(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
eliment:
a person of fashola will not encourage sharia no matter what, he is too enlightened to do that
these are the kind of people we want on nairaland
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by OwoLee(m): 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Mogidi:
@OP
Am also a Christian but from the SS.(Edo state)
Christians in the SW may have been trampled upon but Christians in the North Central SS/SE have not been as subjugated like the ones in the SW.
A Buhari/Fashola is a hint the SW and the core North wants full sharia.

Try Christian/Christian and watch bombs rain down. Mtcheew!!!

SW Christians may have surrendered to the superior might of SW Muslims by having only moslem governors, the rest of us haven't capitulated.
We will not be part of a plot to end Christendom in Nigeria.

If this is ur submission on this topic, how come Muslims in south east have never come out to fight for a Muslim governor, Nor because there are no Muslims in the east bt because the rights are been trampled upon by the Christians there...the OP just made a lot of sense nd a nice view about the s.w people. Yoruba before any religious affiliation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
That is the ideal but it is not the reality at least not in the eyes of extremists on both sides of the divide. I continue to say this. Not everyone considers good roads, stable power and a thriving economy progress worth casting their bias aside. The south west is not Nigeria.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Omimah: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
iykemyke:

Good write up, all the people u mentioned above who amongst them is fulani? To me the problem is not about muslim muslim ticket, the problem is the fulani muslim involved. Rational muslims in the north also dread fulanis.
Why do you people like shifting ground?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Safari29: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Beehshorp:
Seun please ban any one dat insults the number one person of the country.. Ban all dese people insulting Gej

u mean jonaadaft the clueless - Ness?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by ukandi1(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
drlawizle:

The reason PDP failed in osun was simply because its a yoruba affair hence making it an open ground for both xtians & muslim thus the best man won...ive said it that our main problem is ethnic bigotry...I personally won't mind voting fashola as president of this country even though he's muslim...cos he's a southerner who though will still likely lick a Northern arzz (cos of his religion) but will not likely enslave us to them...(may not vote him cos of his hatred for doctors though)where were the churches during hausa muslims tyranny? They were all turned to miracle houses cos of the state of economic hardship which they put us in...the reason most ppl serve God now is for miracles and it all started under the wicked govt of hausas which Nigeria is yet to recover from till date.

supported
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Omimah: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
ovadoze:
this goes to show you don't know the meaning of religious intolerance.
All these does not translate to religious crisis, when I mean religious crisis I mean Boko Haram, ISIS, these are what we call religious crisis or intolerance not what you wrote above.
I doubt if you understand what you wrote, mentioning religious crisis and religious intolerance.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Dammyllionaire(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
drlawizle:

Ban the hijab only for him to enforce it after entering power...we know better so dont give us d@ crap...its an insult on our intelligence

Which power? Did he tell you that he is fighting for V.P position?
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by sekzy99(m): 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
i need a job onboard a ship, studied marine engineering. Have my stcw 95,medical n discharge book ready. Momlilyseyi@gmail.com or 08023373302Thanks
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by BetaThings: 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
buchilino:

my bro believe me if there was a beta alternative from d north not buhari i will not vote APC. now my question, is buhari less corrupt than GEJ?. NOOO, is buhari more godly than GEJ NOOO.
You are asking the questions and anwering
The corrupt leaders in the North don't like Buhari because he is not corrupt
Jonathan has not prosecuted a single person since 2010
It is like Nigerian politicians have become saints since he assumed office

As for who is more Godly, please let allow God to judge
But remember that Jonathan get his kidnapped relatives released within days
Chibok girls have been languishing for months

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omimah:

I doubt if you understand what you wrote, mentioning religious crisis and religious intolerance.
One leads to the other, the manifestation of religious intolerance is religious crisis, hence my use of the phrase interchangeably. I hope you'll comprehend??
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Safari29: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
new2020:
[b] Let me tell you something you people don't know, SS and SE HAVE SEALED THEIR DESTINY WITH JONATHAN. Even you adopt Mohammed/Jesus or Jesus/Mohammed, SE and SS will still vote GEJ 100%. Now let's do some analysis...half of Lagos population are SE and SS, the vote will be divided half and half, now Mimiko of Ondo just joined PDP, that state will go to PDP, Guy man of Ekiti Fayose will deliver Ekiti to PDP and most likely Akala or someone will win PDP and Oyo will deliver for PDP. Only Osun will tip towards APC. North central...Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Plateau and Kwara (all he needs is to have a meeting with Dr. Saraki; laugh, smile with him, give him oil block and assure him Kwara will forever belong to him as long as he is re-elected...he will not interfere in his state; he can run it like his private enterprise. Sarak will say really? GEJ is will say yes. Saraki will deliver Kwara for GEJ). Now, Adamawa; all the politics going on there lately you think it's movie, this is a well engineered plan by PDP to gobble up that state. Kaduna will go for PDP, so will Gombe. Bauchi and Kebbi with PDP governors and GEJ supporters will go PDP, Jigawa will go PDP...Sule Lamido just need a little love, will deliver Jigawa for PDP. Modu Sheriff is likely to join PdP and will split the vote in Borno with his followers...Northerners vote with followers; that's something unique about them. Same will happen in Kano as Supporters/followers of Shekarau will split Kano vote, at least by 40% for PDP. Ibrahim Shema of Katsina will deliver PDP. The only two Northern states that will be difficult for swing are Zamfara and Sokoto...these are core northern states. Zamfara will support whoever APC/ACN pick....Must be a northerner. For Sokoto, the governor is immensely grassroot, self-made and stubborn. He is a PDP, though with the exit of Tukur whom he swore never to have anything to do with, he is more likely to work with Muazu and deliver PDP. A lot of people don't understand that Atiku is a planted Aspirant by GEJ in APC to cut down northern votes...trust me, Atiku is in cohorts with GEJ. He did this in the last election...his supporters ended up voting for GEJ. As I said earlier, northerners vote in line with someone they follow irrespective of party or candidate.

Lastly, reading a lot of these posts here, I think a lot of SWs have this Utopian idea that SW still belongs to APC/ACN; it may in the minds of SWs, but in reality it now belongs to PDP...I'm speaking factually now...Ekiti is PDP, Ondo is PDP, Oyo will likely go PDP, Jonathan just dashed Aregbesola Osun to salivate the people tongues so that when he gobble up Ogun and Oyo, people will say it's also free and fair like Osun...politics 101. Come 2015, All SW states except Osun and maybe Lagos will remain APC/ACN; Lagos could swing to PDP If they present a good, solid candidate like late Funsho Williams that will yield supports of yorubas and non yorubas...Obanikoro has strong support and base. So technically its all PDP as Lagos vote will most likely be divided half if it remains under APC/ACN. Very unfortunate that a lot of SWs here don't know what's happening in their backyard. You people clamoring for Buhari/Fashola, let me tell you something you don't know, Nigerian elites...IBB, Gowon, Atiku, governors; present and past, Banks CEOS, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, e.t.c.; WILL NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER want to see Buhari smell the presidency. Trust me...with Buhari in there, they are going to jail and they know it. I love Buhari and Fashola but Nigeria politics is played in Nigerian way...give and take!

So ladies and Gentlemen, save this post and I assure you 100%, my analysis will be the reality and GEJ will be re-elected come 2015[/b]

when u are done dreaming let us know. why is lagos not 90% ss/se? so that river state Imo state and enugu will be 200% SW?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by BetaThings: 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
ovadoze:

Still you don't know the meaning of religious intolerance, Boko Haram, ISIS etc are examples of religious intolerance not what you wrote up there.
Anambra is no longer part os SE?
That is why Saudi Arabia is fighting ISIS
And any sane Muslim should fish out any BH member that he knows
But when on that Nairaland thread Igbo people are threatening to kill igbos who convert to Islam, that is intolerance
Yes Anambra is SE but 1 out of 4 (25)% is "F" in any exam

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
4C2215131:

Don't be so sure.
if he can go as far as banning hijab in public school. l am so sure
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by zionzoe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
I confer on you Doctorate in Political matters.
SamIkenna:
Its a shame some folks would rather pretend they were from the moon.

Less divisive people like Chime, Fashola, Duke, Fayemi, Mimiko, Ribadu, Ata, Utomi, Akume, etc - these are people I'll vote for any time. Even Ogbeni, I'm willing to vote for him. Obi recently messed up by joining PDP but still, I'm willing to forgive overlook that. The people I mentioned above - I will vote for before considering Buhari and my reasons are simple:

Buhari is an ethnic champion, a Fulani supremacist, and a sharia monger. Ogbeni, in my consideration, is openly religious but you never hear him talk religion, and for that reason I'm comfortable with him knowing that he considers my interest. But Buhari....what you see is what you get. He may arguably be the most virtuous contestant but in the world we currently live, in this current climate of extreme political Islam, all non-muslims and serious secular minded individuals should be wary of folks who overtly or covertly tilt towards Islamofacism, Islamic domination, or sharia implementation. Its a pity that people who, either because of their peculiar history, have a much favorable disposition to Islam and all its variants have decided to cast aspersions on others who're wary of Buhari, sharia, or Islam in its entirety.

In some of my posts I stated how much I feel for the general. Buhari as a person is perhaps a great individual. However, in Nigeria's political sphere being great or just a nice person or whatever is not enough because our country is a mosaic of diverse and, oftentimes, mortal enemies. For the above reason, any individual seeking for a position at the center must never be seen as belonging to any of the extreme poles. Buhari is seen that way and this is what many of his supporters are not willing to accept. Hating on non-supporters of Buhari or insinuating that non-supporters of the general are thieves who're afraid of him is absurd. Yea, maybe some are - I don't know. But at the same time there're many of us whose parents were receiving birth certificates when Buhari was taking over as military head of state, now tell me -what is it did I steal to be scared of the general?

My candid give-away for Buhari's supporters is the following:
(1) Buhari is highly polarizing (that's a fact not assumption) and as such will be almost impossible to return for the second time as Nigeria's president irrespective of who he picks as VP.
(2) Paring him with another muslim will not only make his chances exponentially impossible, it will quickly disintegrate Nigeria if such combo wins, which I think could win.

Let me expatiate a bit on the following statements - "exponentially impossible," and its seeming contradiction, "which I think could win."

Let's try to be objective for a minute. We know that GEJ's support is strong in SE & SS. Middle Belt and SW have some support for GEJ but it still could go either way especially in SW. So, for that reason let's give GEJ a chunk of Middle Belt and let SW muslims go to Buhari. Now that leaves SW Christians in play. Given this scenario, if Buhari pairs with a South West Muslim its obvious that all of SW, NE, NW, and a good chunk of NC is going his way and this is enough to beat GEJ. But then another headache sets in: will SE & SS, the two predominantly Christian enclaves, watch idly while 'their dark' day unfolds? Folks, your answers are as good as mine - its game over.

Now, this is the "exponential impossibility" I was talking about: you win and lose - simultaneously! This is not USA or Europe. No strong enclave is going to play dead in this century. We see what happened in CAR and many more so its imperative we ponder on the outcome of some choices before thinking we can easily force it down the throat of others.

Buhari is a pill most of us will never in a million years accept. And accompanying the general down our throat paired with another muslim as VP, especially now that we're much more wary and apprehensive of extreme Islam (and for good reasons)? Wow! you've got to be kidding - that's practically saying good-bye to Nigeria as a union.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
ugotuf:

VP's in Nigeria are just figure heads, the Presidents call all the shots and the vp's look on in silence if they love their jobs.
that won't be the case in buhari/fashola
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by BetaThings: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
saintneo:
Let's stop deceiving ourselves.
Why can't we have Fashola contest for presidency? Why can't APC field a "performer" rather than a "pretender"?
If Buhari is genuine, then he should retire to the background just like other elderstatesmen; Gowon, Obasanjo, et al. APC should not impose Buhari on the people.
Campaingning for Jonathan by suggesting Utopia for APC
Why can we not have Donald Duke for PDP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by ziryboy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
Why ignorant like you people come to social network self. You don't know what sharia mean? Go to Zamfara and Niger state wish adopt sharia more than any other state, did u here bomb blast there or did the Christians there been deprived of practicing thire religion? Ignorant ask those good Christians there if sharia law is good for the or not. And beside Nigeria is not only for muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
CyberWolf:
So are you insinuating that Buhari and all the Muslims that encouraged it in Nigeria are not enlightened
when did sharia started in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by niggereyez(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
egift:

You can't even imagine the enormity of what you are insulating.
its 'Insinuating'....
insulating means to protect from heat.
#thankmelater#
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by zionzoe(m): 6:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
Once a Soldier , always a Soldier......... Apply it to your Question
AncientJerk:
One thing is clear to me...... No matter who is in power today, imposing sharia law on Nigeria is going to be impossibile because the masses are way too enlightened for that. While Buhari may have expressed suxh sentimentali in the past, is there any proof that he stillthinksthinks Like that?

I would vote for Buhari/ Fashola for the two main things i believe they individually stand for: discipline and progress respectively.
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by BetaThings: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
[quote author=firetrap post=27306337]

you made mention of Oic registration being during Babangida regime. I want to ask you, has that registration been withdrawn? Jonathan commissioned a Christmas tree does that mean that he registered nigeria as a Christian nation. [/quote
Who is to withdraw it? Me?
Last year I read a story by CAN President saying Christians are being treated as second class citizens
And you will say by who?
When Muslims responded - they said they had been keeping quiet
But that at time there was not a SINGLE muslim from the entire South in Jonathan's cabinet
turn that around and tell me how Christians will react
Note again that it was CAN president that brought the issue again
Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by iykemyke: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omimah:

Why do you people like shifting ground?

Believe me the problem is not about the muslim-muslim ticket. Nigerians don't want the return of the fulani oligarchy anymore which a buhari will bring back. Believe me if buhari wins the fulanis will surely relagate fashola to nobody. There is nothing u can do to please them, go up north they are so dreaded and believe me no sound muslim brain upnorth who is not fulani will support buhari. Even arewa is divided over his choice cos he is from the rare fulani breed that are intolerant to the feeling of others

1 Like

Re: Buhari/fashola Ticket: Opinion Of A SW Christian by Babzrockman: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Even if it is Babalawo/Orisha ticket, if that would make Nigeria a better nation, I'll support it. Am a muslim and I av never benefited from Atiku or wateva muslim leaders. MtCheww. Make we stop all dis religion issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

'Sabiu Yusuf's Fat Bank Accounts: Buhari Is Aware' By Farooq Kperogi / Aminu Yar’Adua Remanded In Yola Prison For Crushing Four To Death / Abba Kyari In Katsina To Fight Kidnappers & Armed Bandits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.