Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Realizing your mistakes - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Realizing your mistakes (15978 Views)

When You Refuse To Face Your Mistakes (photo) / Suspect Weeps After Realizing The Judge Was His Playmate In Middle Sch (photos / The 3 Deadly Mistakes Women Make With Men Without Ever Realizing It: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Realizing your mistakes by BreezyRita(f): 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
In Nigeria? Thought there were no psychopaths here??
This is serious o. Babes should beware.
I think you need to say this to someone who can help him. Like really help him and not criticize....... Maybe a shrink, therapist, whatever........ I know it took a lot before he confided in you, that's if this is no fable, but you've got to tell someone. Trust or not.

But wait o, psychopaths don't tell others their fantasy. undecided undecided Is this story true??

Neways, get him help before he lives his fantasies. Mbok!
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2014
BreezyRita:
In Nigeria? Thought there were no psychopaths here??
This is serious o. Babes should beware.
I think you need to say this to someone who can help him. Like really help him and not criticize....... Maybe a shrink, therapist, whatever........ I know it took a lot before he confided in you, that's if this is no fable, but you've got to tell someone. Trust or not.

But wait o, psychopaths don't tell others their fantasy. undecided undecided Is this story true??

Neways, get him help before he lives his fantasies. Mbok!

Not if they do it indirectly
Re: Realizing your mistakes by charcoal(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2014
Omo serial killa in the making ...this are d kinda people will need in sambisa forest ,,Asin kill BH with bear hands.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
natureboy50:

Not if they do it indirectly
explain what you mean by indirectly or you can as well see this video documentary of girls who derive sexual pleasure in murder,rape e.t.c and how they got cured i think that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeY6SlbHB6k
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
CHARLYX9:
explain what you mean by indirectly or you can as well see this video documentary of girls who derive sexual pleasure in murder,rape e.t.c and how they got cured i think that helps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeY6SlbHB6k

Watched it
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 12:16am On Nov 24, 2014
natureboy50:

Watched it
so whats your take on this and i hope the guy his getting better now with the previous tips that i gave you.
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 24, 2014
CHARLYX9:
so whats your take on this and i hope the guy his getting better now with the previous tips that i gave you.

I don't think so
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2014
natureboy50:

I don't think so
why dnt u tink so if you dnt mind and you wanna help him i would like to get intouch with him in physical
Re: Realizing your mistakes by CHARLYX9: 6:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
natureboy50:

I don't think so
why dnt you tink cuz i dnt knw if u care cuz i would have loved to meet the boy in person
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Fraih(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sugarcoated:
Hmmm....This is scary
Your friend needs help urgently.

That's why he opened this thread...
So what urgent help do you suggest?
Re: Realizing your mistakes by Muyogoa: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2014
Fraih:

That's why he opened this thread...
So what urgent help do you suggest?
lol u scared. U don't wanna be victim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sexual Imprint. / My Girlfriend Says It's Over Between Us But Picks My Calls: Is She Done Yet? / Marriage With A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.