Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married (3371 Views)

10 Dirty Things Cristiano Ronaldo Wants You To Forget About His Personal Life / TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2015
What’s stopping modern men from walking
down the aisle?
While the numbers of women who want to get
married are going up, men are less likely to
want to walk down the aisle.

In the past 15 years the numbers of men who
do not, or will not, get married has jumped six
percent. More and more men are opting out of
marriage and women are asking why.
Ladies, here are the nine dirty little secrets of
men who refuse to get married:

1. They Don’t Need To Have s*x To Get
Married
Men today don’t need to marry you to get s*x!
You know this is true. I’m all for gender
equality, but the changing societal standards
for premarital s*x has backfired for women
who want to move their relationships toward
marriage.

2. They Would Rather Live Together Than Get
Married

Another change in relationships over the years
is the number of couples who opt to
cohabitate versus get married. Unlike in the
past, most people don’t frown upon couples
who live together. So ladies, if you want to
improve your chances of marriage, don’t move
in with the guy.

3. Serial Monogamy > Divorce

It’s easier for men today to have a girlfriend
for a while, enjoy all the privileges of marriage
without the civil contract, breakup, then move
on to another new girlfriend. To men, serial
monogamy is easier than going through a
divorce.

4. In Fact, They’re Terrified Of Divorce

Multiple sources cite that the number one
reason men don’t want to get married is that
either they themselves have been through a
bad divorce or they have witnessed the grief,
bad outcomes and money problems that
divorces have cost their buddies.

5. They Don’t Want To Leave Their Bromances

Guys love to hang with the guys, and they feel
like a wife will keep them from this vital part of
their social life.

6. … Or Ditch Their Man-Cave

When men live alone, their space is their own.
They can hang their moose heads in the living
room if they want. All too often when they get
married they end up relegated to the unfinished
room in the basement, where they have to set
up their man-cave to preserve their manhood.

7. They Think They Can Have It Better

These are the perpetual playboys who are
always looking for something better. If they’re
dating a “9”, they’re on the prowl for that
elusive “10.” Expect age to slow these guys
down, because as they get older, dating really
young women just categorizes them as “creepy
old men.”

8. They’re Mamma’s Boys

Forget these guys. If they’re still living in
mommy’s basement, you wouldn’t want to
marry them anyway. They’re already married
to momma and there’s no room at the Inn for
you!

9. They’re Die-Hard Bachelors

These are the guys who have hit 50 and have
never been married. Don’t get into a
relationship with them expecting marriage
because according to the research I did, it’s
probably never going to happen.

Feel free to add no. 10 cool

http://www.gltrends.com/9-dirty-little-secrets-men-refuse-get-married/3/

lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by agarawu23(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2015
scared of responsibility

some men envy couples when ever they come across one but they are scared they aren't man enough to start a family So they end up staying single and waiting for "sudden wealth" for them to get married and have a flamboyant wedding.

but you forget the fact that your #10 can still make you a married man if you are determined to succeed and you should have In mind that not everybody will be as rich as dangote.

my brother , keep waiting till you clock 67 grin
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by orobs93(m): 2:34pm On May 30, 2015
Seems tru
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 30, 2015
....Or! Or, They are being smart.

grin
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Fulaboy(m): 2:37pm On May 30, 2015
Yesss and the broke ass ones: they don't want to get married and at the end of the day feeding the family turns to a nightmare to them grin
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
Yesss and the broke ass ones: they don't want to get married and at the end of the day feeding the family turns to a nightmare to them grin
On spot.
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 30, 2015
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2015
Xiadnat:
grin
Please expatiate.
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 30, 2015
Lemme first buy land.. Will comment when this makes fp
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Fulaboy(m): 2:40pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
On spot.
cheesy
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 30, 2015
Xiadnat:
grin
i like your type of feminisim wink
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by RAKITIC: 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
Marriage is not a do or die affair. The last time i checked marriage is not compulsory and been single is not a sin.
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:
Does feminism have types?
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2015
RAKITIC:
Marriage is not a do or die affair. The last time i checked marriage is not compulsory and been single is not a sin.
Does giving birth out of wedlock logical?
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
by my observations, they do...
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by RAKITIC: 2:48pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Does giving birth out of wedlock logical?
if u are nt a christian
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2015
RAKITIC:
if u are nt a christian
I doubt.
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 2:51pm On May 30, 2015
agarawu23:
scared of responsibility

some men envy couples when ever they come across one but they are scared they aren't man enough to start a family So they end up staying single and waiting for "sudden wealth" for them to get married and have a flamboyant wedding.

but you forget the fact that your #10 can still make you a married man if you are determined to succeed and you should have In mind that not everybody will be as rich as dangote.

my brother , keep waiting till you clock 67 grin

Spot on bro.

1 Like

Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:
Please expatiate.

Just saying; it's better not to start what you can't finish.

Marriage (in the legal sense) is permanent and definitive. That alone is scary (to me anyway).

There is also something about the definitiveness of marriage that "cramps" certain lifestyle and personality types

So, it's just better to not start what you cannot finish.

I am not against marriage tho!
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 30, 2015
Svenn:

Is the sky blue?
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 30, 2015
blublahd:

....and what type is this?
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by McEwen(m): 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
like kingtom undecided
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

....and what type is this?
the rational one.
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by kramfonos(m): 3:12pm On May 30, 2015
Xiadnat:

grin

MOST women rush into marriage for the wrongs like casting their financially burden on someone else and taking the title 'MRS' to to escape society's criticisms of spinsterhood and NOT REALLY FOR LOVE.

Why should a man rush to MARRY a woman who's that selfish by thinking only of herself and not him?smiley

You lots should encourage us with your change of attitude.wink
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 30, 2015
kramfonos:

MOST women rush into marriage for the wrongs like casting their financially burden on someone else and taking the title 'MRS' to to escape society's criticisms of spinsterhood and NOT REALLY FOR LOVE.

Why should a man rush to MARRY a woman who's that selfish by thinking only of herself and not him?smiley

You lots should encourage us with your change of attitude.wink

...well, I will drink to that. I was going to say something similar.

The reasons people get married nowadays are shady and questionable.

But, as long as the two people are in cahoots about the 'shams' of their marriage, then WTH am I to judge then huh?

Cheers to the weekend!

1 Like

Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Svenn(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2015
lalasticlala

This topic deserves FP wink
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 30, 2015
Some men don't get married because they think they are still young and don't want to be tied to just one woman yet, they even say that they don't want to be a baby Papa yet. This is their favorite words:

* Let me enjoy myself with all these ladies first jare, after all, A man can get married at any time, So why should i rush into marriage now and tie myself to one woman, when they are lots of sexy ladies out there*
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by KingTom(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2015
McEwen:
like kingto m undecided
Na lie grin
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by iamrealdeji(m): 4:29pm On May 30, 2015
adeh39:
Some men don't get married because they think they are still young and don't want to be tied to just one woman yet, they even say that they don't want to be a baby Papa yet. This is their favorite words:

* Let me enjoy myself with all these ladies first jare, after all, A man can get married at any time, So why should i rush into marriage now and tie myself to one woman, when they are lots of sexy ladies out there*
you're absolutely right senorita. <singing "it is a man's world"
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by iamrealdeji(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2015
No 9= Salman Khan
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by eghos12(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2015
true talk
Re: 10 Dirty Little Secrets Of Men Who REFUSE To Get Married by zenith4biz(m): 10:57pm On May 30, 2015
Read

Every thunder doing press up on my marriage

Receive anointed slap..

Yes am free

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boss Wants To Sleep With Me! / Singles: 6 Stupid Things To Do To Mess Up Your Life Now! (plus Free Downloads) / 10 Reasons Nigerian Girls Ask For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.