Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking (6409 Views)

See What My Student Submitted To Me (18+ Pix) / Most-Heartbreaking Text Message You Received From Your Lover? / My Student Girlfriend Hardly Calls Me But Claims To Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Glowstone(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
tempest01:

If you actually munched this, it should be Cindy's name showing not yours "Mr Mineti"

Bro stop arguing, shu

i Customized my theme such that my name appears on the screen
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by tempest01(m): 5:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
Glowstone:

Bro stop arguing, shu

i Customized my theme such that my name appears on the screen

Tah
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by hardbody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:
@OP wen next u share someone else's joke, credit him or her. I know where u copied this from. If u deny ill post de link here. It has been there since 2005 or earlier. Before u run to nl with copied stuff, bear in mind that some dudes have been there too Lol

BUSTED!!!
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by hardbody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Aniroly:

Dude you just prove your stupidity, its better for you to shutup and let people think you are stupid than to prove it yourself that you are stupid,

1...i guess everyone knows here that the op was joking but you decided to take it personal

2....what is Lindi ikeji? Is she d only Blogger in nigeria or the only media house, so because someone has a post and lindi ikeji has same post means d person Authomatically copied from her??is it not d same lindi whose Blog was brought down weeks ago for Plagiarism

Like seriously

I give up on your resounding level of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by bharkarh(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
lahit14:

Whr's the OP, show urself........hahahahaha!! The guy don take off!! If u wan tif banana look to mak sure thr's no monkey watching, othrwise the owner will hear
lol.wu kan be monkey now?
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Macmanu3l: 8:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Meristem:
@OP wen next u share someone else's joke, credit him or her. I know where u copied this from. If u deny ill post de link here. It has been there since 2005 or earlier. Before u run to nl with copied stuff, bear in mind that some dudes have been there too Lol
#red handedgringrin
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
I just wasted 56 secs of my life by opening this thread.
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Ceccylia(f): 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Busted grin grin grin
Re: See The Text I Received From My Student :shocking by Aniroly(m): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry This Size?(pic) / I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help / Dearest Hubby, Please Don't Cheat On Me o.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.