Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (23025 Views)

#throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2005
Most of u ladies are talking as if younger guys are babies who will never grow again. Have u forgotten that those older men u'd prefer to date were also once younger guys?

[I like this post]
CHOCHORI:

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! HONESTLY WE ALL ARE MISSING SOMETHING VERY CRUCIAL AND IMPORTANT HERE. WOTS THE BASIS FOR MARRIAGE? I GUESS THE RIGHT ANSWER IS LOVE. WOTS AGE? ITS EITHER A BINARY NUM,OR ROMAN FIGURE INNIT? YOUNGER OR OLDER DOESNT REALLY AND ACTUALLY COUNT IN THIS REGARDS. IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE YOU WILL DEFINITELY MARRY THE PERSON WHETHER OLDER OR YOUNGER,MATURE OR IMMATURE,RESPONSIBLE OR NOT. FOR ME I WILL MARRY ANY PERSON AS LONG AS I LOVE THAT PERSON.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2005
@

so what
dah its a simple question and pple av given their opinions abi
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ocho(f): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2005
i agree with u prettyH , it was a question and everyone is entitled to their own opinion and (likes or dislikes as in this case). so , others' views are not exactly insensible!
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 9:39am On Nov 29, 2005
Quote me...........I WILL DATE AND EVEN MARRY A YOUNGER MAN IF IT COMES TO THAT.

So what if i was born few months b4 him? That doesnt make him less aman.
I know a couple, d female was born dec 31st 1977 and the hussy was born Jan 2nd 1978. Do the math.
Is she a year or 2 days older than him

Well, they got married and age has never been an issue to them. tongue
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2005
Tricky

[I know a couple, d female was born dec 31st 1977 and the hussy was born Jan 2nd 1978./quote]
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2005
Xactly,what I was thinking, Eddy Tells,  *T R I C K Y*
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by loveth(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2005
Yes i will marry a younger man only if he love me and i love him too.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by sweetnini(f): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2005
i agree with loveth
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by loveth(f): 12:32pm On Dec 01, 2005
@sweetnini
my dear thank you oo.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by sweetnini(f): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2005
@loveth welcome
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by cheekee(f): 7:32pm On Dec 01, 2005
[i][/i]depends on how much i am into him!!!!!!!if im head over heels for him then why not all he got to do is just please me im sure that a man isjust a man don't matter wheather im older or not...makes no difference to me rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2005
@ Cheekee, Alrighty! smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2005
there's no big deal if the man is in his thirties. i'm more worried when he is still in his twenties and just want to rock the world
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2005
@ Michelin, do you know under what forum the let's move the photo thingy thread is? I'm finding it a little bit diff to find it, can you help, pls? smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2005
i think in chatterbox
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2005
Oh right, thanx smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2005
prego
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ahoyLT(m): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2005
The funny thing is that as a guy, i have never dated a younger girl all my life. I have always dated girls that are 2-5 years older than me. Am already thinking of settling down with one. So tell me all this ladies i have been dating for close to 10 years, what is their lot?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2005
My brother, help me ask them o.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2005
Different strokes for different folks baby wink
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by silverbird(f): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2005
NO.
I will not have the respect i should for him. There will be times he might piss me off and i'll may try to let it get it into his head that i'm older than him. Someway, i might try to disrespect him.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2005
shocked
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Scorpio(f): 6:49pm On Dec 07, 2005
She's only sayin her piece n i'm totally down with that response. iono y but i would do the same
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2005
ahoy LT:

The funny thing is that as a guy, i have never dated a younger girl all my life. I have always dated girls that are 2-5 years older than me. Am already thinking of settling down with one. So tell me all this ladies i have been dating for close to 10 years, what is their lot?

See u as a guy are dating older girls cos u see them as more matured. So it is with girls we see older guys as more matured. What has deterred u from having a relationship with younger girls? U haven't told us if the girls u date are blacks or whites? For the white , ain't nothing wrong. But from the nigerian perspective, very few chics date younger guys.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by kewe(f): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2005
i think its all bout love. age shdnt stop anyone 4rm going 4 true love
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2005
Thank you o my sister.

PrettyH, there are so many Nigerian girls that date younger men, believe it or not.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 12:12am On Dec 08, 2005
goodguy:

Thank you o my sister.

PrettyH, there are so many Nigerian girls that date younger men, believe it or not.

, no one is disputing that girls marry younger guys but the percentage is low in comparison to those that marry older guys.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2005
JUST MARRY WHO IS GOOD FOR YOU
YOUNG OR OLD
BLACK OR WHITE angry
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ahoyLT(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2005
prettyH:

See u as a guy are dating older girls because u see them as more matured. So it is with girls we see older guys as more matured. What has deterred u from having a relationship with younger girls? U haven't told us if the girls u date are blacks or whites? For the white , ain't nothing wrong. But from the nigerian perspective, very few chics date younger guys.
e

pretty H, a mutured and older girls are more reasonable and understanding. I have spend all my life here in Nigeria, and i know that a young gal, who does not see her boy friend, especially ones working in time feels he his with another woman, I tried it before, we did not go beyond lunch dates. there is this particular girl, when she calls and am in a meeting or driving and i did not pick her calls up, she feels am with a woman or something, and that is y am refusing her call.

their are numerous reason, but just know that most do not know how to handle relationship.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by icingbaby(f): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2005
like i said before i will marry or date a guy if i'm only 2 year older than him.

why because he love me and i love him. smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 1:58pm On Dec 10, 2005
Ahoy, seems we are saying the same thing. U date older girls cos of maturity..thats one of the reasons i date older guys.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2005
Do you know that a 16 yr old guy is more matured (intellectually), even than an 18 yr old girl? What you fail to understand is that when both parties are of the same age group, the guy is usually smarter. So there isn't any big deal if a girl decides to date a younger guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.