Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? (23021 Views)

#throwbaq: "Ladies: Would You Marry A Younger Man?" By Seun / Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Naija Girls, Would You Date A Younger Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2005
, thats your opinion right..but okay do u date older girls?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2005
I don't date girls. I make friends with them. cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by sweetme(f): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2005
@goodguy... are u saying you dont have a gf and will never have, cos if u say u dont date gals then dat means u dont plan to get married,...
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2005
I believe my expression was presented in the present tense.

"I don't" is quite different from "I won't"
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2005
, pls stop acting the saint. So guess i know the answer when u start dating girls, then u 'll go out with older chicks. cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by goodguy(m): 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2005
Not really, I'll go for anyone that suits me. Preferably, older girls.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by prettyH(f): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2005
Good for you then.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by phorlabee(m): 4:37am On Dec 11, 2005
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by obum(f): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2005
No way, i can't
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2005
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by PEARL1: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2006
So most of the women prefer older Men ? I don't know why but I prefer older women even 5-10 years
Older is also okay with me as long as I love her.

I am 23 and have been looking for an older woman to date and go out for a dinner. Hope , there will be some 1
Who would like to go for a Date with me. Is it wrong to marry an older woman or it is nor normal ?
I feel comfortable with olders, about youngers I feel they r my little sisters ...

Bye
PEARL
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Hotstepper(f): 12:01am On Jan 05, 2006
nah, i can't marry a younger man who am older dan or da same age although they can be matured enough dan most 24/25/26 etc men esp. in diz western world...geezzzeeeeeeee, i get pissed up with immaturity of guyz here considering their age...i would prefre an older(not more dan 5 yrs older) as a husband who is matured but not someone younger...hahaha...can't even imagine maself dating sum1 younger not 2 talk of marriage.. cry..i no be celebrities ooooooo cuz u know dem dey lead da world know..lol
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2006
i'll marry him if he's not young enough to be my son
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 2nde(m): 4:54am On Jan 16, 2006
I wonder why some ladies are emphasising on Maturity. You dont have to be old b4 you are matured. You can be young at an age of 20 and has more brain than a guy of 25, so, what are we talking about.
And let me ask you ladies a question or i should just make it another thread.
Assuming you are 22. Will you prefer a guy of 20 who has all the qualities you want in a man and will never cheat on you OR a guy of 25 who will always go out there to cheat on you? Which one will you choose?
Ladies, where are you?
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2006
if we are few months apart, i gats no qualms cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bitch(f): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2006
just nope i wouldn't do it.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 2nde(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2006
Nobody is answering my question here
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bebe6(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2006
Actually, I have dated both older men and younger men. It's been my experience that I have had enjoyable relationships with both age groups. However, I prefer to date younger men wink So, in response to the question at hand....yes I would marry a younger man in a heart beat. Is it about maturity? Is it about intellect? Is it about love? Yes, each of these things play an intricate part in the relationship; however, love should be the ultimate foundation in which to build the relationship.

Trust me, the whole maturity thing is overrated because there are older men that approach women who have yet to grow up and are quite immature...vice versa...there are younger men who need to re-evaluate their maturity when approaching women.

Truly, if you spend time speaking with someone you will know if that person is on your level and if their qualities (be it...maturity, intellect, morals...etc) are something you want to explore further. It's all about what you as a person seeks because in the end you should be happy and left with no regrets.

smileyGood luck to everyone as you navigate through this rugged terrain we call........dating...lol smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by bebe6(f): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2006
This should read:

So, in response to the question at hand, yes I would marry a younger man in a heart beat.

(Excuse the typo embarassed)

First timer...so will you excuse me? LOL!
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 2nde(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2006
Actually, I have dated both older men and younger men. It's been my experience that I have had enjoyable relationships with both age groups. However, I prefer to date younger men So, in response to the question at hand.yes I would marry a younger man in a heart beat. Is it about maturity? Is it about intellect? Is it about love? Yes, each of these things play an intricate part in the relationship; however, love should be the ultimate foundation in which to build the relationship.

Trust me, the whole maturity thing is overrated because there are older men that approach women who have yet to grow up and are quite immature...vice versa...there are younger men who need to re-evaluate their maturity when approaching women.

Truly, if you spend time speaking with someone you will know if that person is on your level and if their qualities (be it...maturity, intellect, morals...etc) are something you want to explore further. It's all about what you as a person seeks because in the end you should be happy and left with no regrets.

smileyGood luck to everyone as you navigate through this rugged terrain we call........dating...

I think we have someone saying the truth here
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by ladyj(f): 2:43am On Jan 17, 2006
hell no. dats terrible. dat is not happening anytime sooner for me. sorry young fellas
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 2nde(m): 2:46am On Jan 17, 2006
hell no. dats terrible. that is not happening anytime sooner for me. sorry young fellas
What about anytime later
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2006
WHOSE NEXT!!!!! rolleyes
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Nabena06: 9:14am On Jan 17, 2006
Well I have read through a lot of opinions...
I believe that as our faces are different so also are our destinies
one thing I have come to learn is that a marriage that will last will usually involve two people looking at the same "direction" cos when you're both working towards the same direction with the same values you hardly have wahala... Love, maturity, independence, religion, tribe etc are important but become secondary with time...while some of us have made a lot of beautifull inputs it is still important for us to Know that GOD is the only one that can give gifts that add no sorrow...and if that gift my dear is a younger man...take it sister with thanks its better to marry a younger man and enjoy your  marriage than endure your marriage with an older man...After all it's you who will live with the man not the society who may not smile at your marrying a younger man..

Look up to God to give you a man not to your beliefs, thoughts or needs...
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2006
NEXT!!!! cool
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2006
never in a million years would i do that it's just not right for me
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2006
NEXXXXTTTT cheesy
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 3:08pm On Mar 14, 2006
smiley ohh did i happen to mention that am inlove with this incredible boy and he is 9 months younger than i am. Does that really count for me being that older than him

I was born in August and he was born in April.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by EddyTells(m): 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
@ lioness, I really don't think thats an issue. Most people are more concerned when its 2 years and above.
If you both are inlove, you both should stick together.
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by lioness(f): 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2006
Thanks Eddy kiss
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by rubby(f): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2006
yes i will and infact, am getting married to him later in the year. we are crazyily in love with eachother, he's just a year younger but he behaves quite older.am his baby wink. there is no big deal. have often thought i cannot, but when love ame calling, i fell head over heels smiley
Re: Ladies: Would You Marry a Younger Man? by 4real(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2006
did you have to go and let them know you are older than i am, well people don't forget she said i act older, lol
well we be getting married this year, can't wait to have her at home with me, it kills me when i see her leave my house every sunday, you know i almost picked a fight with her cause of it. shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Gettin Old, & I Am Serious! / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Lads Arrange Order Of Preferred Attributes In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.