Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. (48085 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Aksonman:

[size=13pt]Nna, after OP don help you catch the babe finish, shey na him go still help you enter bedroom come wire the girl? Use your own brain small nah...haba! All these small children on Nairaland sef.[/size] angry angry
You're not the op,nna.Let the matured,generous op do his job. Thanks in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by anssy(f): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

Yes, women can experience extreme orga$m during a.nal $ex. As per the 'pain', it becomes an acquired taste.

OK, no more a.nal sex questions from you kid, aight?
am no kid, I am in my late 20s, I have a reason why I asked questions concerning a.NAL sex. Thanks for enlighting me, I am grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 1:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op,what's your impression of opposite sex relationships in Nigeria(Lagos).Are our girls/women now more interested in materials than substance,as is generally believed? What's your personal opinion on this?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
anssy:
am no kid, I am in my late 20s, I have a reason why I asked questions concerning a.NAL sex. Thanks for enlighting me, I am grateful.

That's OK, you are welcome.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
T
RedEboe:

whenever you walk up to a beautiful lady always have it at the back of your mind that she's an ordinary human being just like you. I'm sure you've had numerous experiences where you've stirred up or participated in conversations (about English Premiership) with total strangers in Danfos, BRTs or Molues- have that same mindset when next you attempt to toast a pretty lady. Go with the flow.
Thanks.Na man you be.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
TThanks.You na man.

LOL, you are welcome.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
TThanks.Na man you be.

Again, you are welcome.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by calobinna(m): 2:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
I've got gals that re really admiring me...there is one close to my house..don't know how she got my number and she's not my type but as a potential player(for my mind) i still got taste...should i go ahead to woo her?... she's this village average girl,a little bit tooshed, she just came to lagos last year!...jjc u know!..and I've never screwed anybody that makes a virgin i think!...i want to screw lot of gals but i find it time and funds consuming!.... fire me some advice and answers man!

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by MDCEO1: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Really really interesting thread, one of the few threads that has ever made me read all of its 8 pages so far.
Matured responses, with intelligent, well thought-out, honest to earth answers.
Kudos to you OP, you must be a really intelligent guy, sort of remind me of what Seun would have possibly been like if he had decided to be a 'gangster bad boy'. grin

This thread is turning out to be one of the best threads in Romance section.
Recommended for front page!

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
^^^^^ some threads are interesting when they are not taken to front page and this is one of the threads. Once it gets to the FP insults n childish comments take over. Without being on the FP, an interesting thread will mature like jungle

7 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Lekmusic: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Serious thing

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
Op,what's your impression of opposite sex relationships in Nigeria(Lagos).Are our girls/women now more interested in materials than substance,as is generally believed? What's your personal opinion on this?

All individuals both men and women have needs and material needs i.e MONEY, is very important to all of us. I have seen Nigerian men who don't have cars but wield N70k worth handsets-these men acquire such items because it makes them feel good and perhaps stand out. So, why then should some men complain if their women want N50k worth of Brazillian hair? Does it not also make her feel good and stand out in public?
My own conclusion/opinion, Nigerian men and women are THE SAME when it comes to materialism.

11 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
calobinna:
I've got gals that re really admiring me...there is one close to my house..don't know how she got my number and she's not my type but as a potential player(for my mind) i still got taste...should i go ahead to woo her?... she's this village average girl,a little bit tooshed, she just came to lagos last year!...jjc u know!..and I've never screwed anybody that makes a virgin i think!...i want to screw lot of gals but i find it time and funds consuming!.... fire me some advice and answers man!

If you are still a virgin guy (as you've said) and you are too desperate to have $ex, I can assure you that all you'll end up with is the 'average village girl' you've just talked about.
You started your comment by proclaming that you've "got lots of gals admiring" you. So, why don't you zero in on one of your 'numerous' admirers and do your thing?

PS: Emphasis on safe $ex please,use a condom.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by rallymento(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
OP well-done oo! U didn't answer the question on under-aged girls. By the way do u have any form of guilt dealing with ladies you know could be within the age bracket of 18 & 19 that is if you deal with them. Secondly have you deflowered any lady b4? If yes can you justify you reason? because I know most flowered gals attach clauses.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
I tink m in LUST wit dis op wink
Oya all ye tongue lashers save urself d stress cos i know u'll want to preach to me and bla bla bla. Buh hey, i really dont care tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lekmusic:
What influence did po*rn have over your s*exual knowledge/powress?

How do you satisfy your urge to unleash what you know and enjoy sexually without involving your wife...as not everything is practicable with the wife

How do you pull off a three*some? Convincing an extra lady to join and making it sound okay to the 1st lady. This is assuming they are not sexually adventurous as you are

1. I love watching p0rn, especially those that involve Black women, I don't like or enjoy watching p0rn featuring white people. I also watch educational $ex tapes,most of which are highly recommended to married couples.

2. Truthfully, your wife may never be able to satisfy ALL your $exual desires (and you may never be able to satisfy hers), but you'd be surprised at how far many wives will be willing to go in satisfying their husbands' $exual desires if he's man enough to tell her what he wants.
You may not agree with me, but in many Nigerian marriages,it is the husbands that are more scared of revealling their inner most $exual desires to their wives, not the other way round.

3. When it comes to three$omes, it is best to allow your woman be the one to go search out a playmate for you guys. Going out of your way to bring two different women together for a playdate might not work out as planned. It's not impossible though but rather difficult.
Hence, the task before you is to find just one $exually adventurous lady and the rest will follow.

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
rallymento:
OP well-done oo! U didn't answer the question on under-aged girls. By the way do u have any form of guilt dealing with ladies you know could be within the age bracket of 18 & 19 that is if you deal with them. Secondly have you deflowered any lady b4? If yes can you justify you reason? because I know most flowered gals attach clauses.

1. Young girls within the age bracket of 18 & 19yrs cannot be described as under-aged. Last time I checked, the Nigerian constitution pegged 18years old as the official age for becoming an adult. However, if you get $exually involved with any girl below the age of 18yrs then you rightfully belong to a prison yard where other men will get $exually involved with you.

2. I only got down with a virgin ONCE in my life and it was one of my worst $exual experiences; I think I still have the finger nail marks she gave me on my back.

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Fkhalifa(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
op,did you sometimes made use of Vaseline,when so Hot but no pusaw available?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
veegirl:
I tink m in LUST wit dis op wink
Oya all ye tongue lashers save urself d stress cos i know u'll want to preach to me and bla bla bla. Buh hey, i really dont care tongue

LOL
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by dont8(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nice thread with mature questions and answers, this has shown that threads of this nature should be allowed to 'germinate' before hitting front-page so as to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Now going by your sexcapade (it's not a mean feat to hit 100+ ladies), ain't you at any time afraid or of it crossing your mind that most of the ladies might have had medical issues and the probability of them dying in your house (God forbid though)?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fkhalifa:
op,did you sometimes made use of Vaseline,when so Hot but no pusaw available?

Ma$turbation is one of the most common past-time for men, married or single, player or dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
How long is best to wait before asking for sex?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by hugoart(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
A new trend for gals to have a bf and a number of side guys has been observed. What's your take?
And what if a girl demands for money,etc without reciprocity(sex,etc)?What should guys do?
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
dont8:
Nice thread with mature questions and answers, this has shown that threads of this nature should be allowed to 'germinate' before hitting front-page so as to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Now going by your sexcapade (it's not a mean feat to hit 100+ ladies), ain't you at any time afraid or of it crossing your mind that most of the ladies might have had medical issues and the probability of them dying in your house (God forbid though)?

Years ago, a close friend of mine sleeping over at my place brought in a girl suffering from epilepsy. She had an attack while they were 'doing it' on my couch (I was in my room sleeping jeje) and it wasn't a funny experience. We didn't know what to do, call in the neighbors and risk being accused of gang r.aping her to death,or call the police and risk even bigger problems. By the time she regained consciousness after 10minutes or so,we quickly took her straight back to her hostel at Akoka-time was round 2am.
This was my first and last experience with a woman habouring health issues.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
How long is best to wait before asking for sex?

12hours, 3days, 2weeks, 3months, it doesn't matter...whenever you want $ex just ask for it but be man enough to respect whatever answer(s) she gives you.

9 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
A new trend for gals to have a bf and a number of side guys has been observed. What's your take?
And what if a girl demands for money,etc without reciprocity(sex,etc)?What should guys do?

It is not 'a new trend', many guys also have steady girlfriends with multiple side chics. A woman does not owe you any real loyalty until you pay her bride price.

If a girl demands for money but doesnt reciprocate your financial gesture with $ex, don't give her money next time. Just go out there and look for other women that are willing to give you $ex in exchange for your money. I can recommend a few streets to you in Lagos, after dark.
Abi?

6 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by DrProf(m): 5:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

1. Throughout my primary to early secondary school years, I was scared of/and crazy shy with girls. The first time I ever summoned up courage to dance with a girl was in SS1-let's just say things took up from there.

2. It is not wrong to investigate a woman before you date her. Especially if she's the type that gives conflicting details about herself during your 'get-to-know-her' stage.

3. Cheaper means of getting 'your harvest'? Invite her on outings and dates to events where someone else has already incurred the expenses on food and drinks i.e your friends birthday party, your cousin's wedding reception, your musician uncle's album launch. You dig?

4. You are welcome.

1. You did not answer this question. Did you take the same path?
2. Changed my perspective, used to think otherwise but your exception makes perfect sense. thanks.
3. This is a tactic I've not heard (a big compliment coming from ME). Seriously, give me more.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by Bizibi(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
RedEboe:

It is not 'a new trend', many guys also have steady girlfriends with multiple side chics. A woman does not owe you any real loyalty until you pay her bride price.

If a girl demands for money but doesnt reciprocate your financial gesture with $ex, don't give her money next time. Just go out there and look for other women that are willing to give you $ex in exchange for your money. I can recommend a few streets to you in Lagos, after dark.
Abi?
exactly I remember a gal telling me I haven't paid her bride price and it was fr anyone when I was smooching......sometimes it is better not to get stressed on with a lady,many ain't loyal but some are......

4 Likes

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 6:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
DrProf:

1. You did not answer this question. Did you take the same path?
2. Changed my perspective, used to think otherwise but your exception makes perfect sense. thanks.
3. This is a tactic I've not heard (a big compliment coming from ME). Seriously, give me more.

Answer to first question, NO! smiley
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 6:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bizibi:
exactly I remember a gal telling me I haven't paid her bride price and it was fr anyone when I was smooching......sometimes it is better not to get stressed on with a lady,many ain't loyal but some are......

I agree with you, "never get too stressed over a lady that is not yet your wife"...same goes for ladies in their dealings with boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by fadjnr(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
share your experience with the girl you disvirgined.
Re: Ask A Retired Womanizer Any Question On Love, Sex & Marriage. by RedEboe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
fadjnr:
share your experience with the girl you disvirgined.

I can't, the bite marks and finger nail marks still hurt,11 years after. embarassed
LOL!!!!

Anyways, she was about 26 years old, and when I first met her,she was forming 'gangster babe' and all, when the D-day came and she revealed her virginity, you can imagine the shock I had to endure. So between both of us there were two firsts, her first time of ever having sex and my first time of encountering a virgin. Both of us were totally clueless on what to do! grin

But we eventually sailed through...I still hate the sight of blood!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Some Dps Ladies Post When "Break-up" Takes Place. / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ? / Sanchoka Waiting For Doctor On Hospital Bed With Sexy Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.