Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,195 members, 7,953,704 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? (9117 Views)

10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 6 Signs That Shows U Are Nt A Good Girlfriend. / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Luckygurl:

I need fasting and prayers, they abound all around me. sad
dey are inevitable naaaaa.. Onto say u be babe naaaa wink
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na on top ur belle i go sidon. mtchew...
Karleb:

Pls go and be seated.

Tenks.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
Na on top ur belle i go sidon. mtchew...
Karleb:

Pls go and be seated.

Tenks.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mtchew.. u don make me dey hungry... Na U cook am? Wetin u put inside
Rapsainot:
oya no vex, take this
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Rapsainot(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Ethereal0110:
Mtchew.. u don make me dey hungry... Na U cook am? Wetin u put inside
nothing, just a little pinch of love portion
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Ethereal0110(f): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lol
Rapsainot:
nothing, just a little pinch of love portion
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Jovanna(f): 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
mumu follow mumu (MFM)
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by drnoel: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have come again with my controversial thread after taking my time to do the write-up grin

Just like writing something different from the similar topics we see here day in day out

**It will dumb and immature of you if you take this personal** grin

Lemme keep the ball rolling

1. When you take a lady to an eatery and while she's eating, you are busy salivating just because you don't want to order for yourself simply because you have budgeted her T-fare and you don't want to trek home.. My broda, you are a mumu at OND Level

2 You approached and gave your umbrella to a lady during heavy rainfall claiming you don't like using umbrella, when you were about to depart, you asked for her phone number and she decline saying " I don't give my number to strangers' my brother make I no lie you, you are a mumu at HND level

3. Your mom corrected you at home for your wrong doing and you flare up in anger, your babe shouted and embarrassed in public and you kept mute saying " if not because I love you".. My broda, you are a mumu at 400L level

4. A lady calls you that she needs 1500 for BIS renewal, you quickly dashed out at Hussain Bolt pace to buy the recharge card and few minutes later you started begging your friends for MTN N50 transfer just to make an urgent call which might fetch you a job. My broda, you are a mumu at Bsc level

5. A guy created an insightful thread full of useful tips and you quickly pick offence in it spewing all sort of abusive words and a lady created a similar thread and you started being nice thereby making sensible comments just to impress her, my broda, you are a mumu at Msc level

6. A lady just quoted you started gracing the floor thereby turning it to chat. E.g " how was you nyt ?, what did you eat this morning ? Are you on BBM ? My broda, you are a mumu at PhD level

7. During exam, you spent the first two hours teaching a lady next to you just because you want her to fall into you, after teaching her all the questions, you have barely answered just one questions when invigilators collected your script, saying ""time up.. My brother, you are a mumu at HOD level

8. if you pick offence in this write-up thereby insulting, bashing and raining curses on me, my broda, you are a mumu at VC level

** Add yours*

Guy every human being on thus Earth was once a mumu for someone else. So hold ya piece.
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Quite funny
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by dmcdad: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
Rapsainot:
*bouncing like a big boy* cool I'm guilty of none...OP , change the topic to ”how to know the level of mumunity,mugunity and maganity. grin
cheesy
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by dmcdad: 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jovanna:
mumu follow mumu (MFM)
cheesy You go like MFM ooooooo
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by tosyne2much(m): 5:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

Guy every human being on thus Earth was once a mumu for someone else. So hold ya piece.
okay sir.. Noted sir
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Jovanna(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:

cheesy You go like MFM ooooooo
for ur ugly mind ooooooo
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Decryptor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Lacomus:
For typing this sh!tt you aren't worth dating

This one is a mumu at Cambridge Level
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by dmcdad: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jovanna:
for ur ugly mind ooooooo
How you take know say I ugly? You must be a prophetess...cheesy
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Decryptor:

This one is a mumu at Cambridge Level
LOL thank you
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by Jovanna(f): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:

How you take know say I ugly? You must be a prophetess...cheesy
grin yea, you can call me prophetess Jovi
Re: Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? by dmcdad: 7:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Jovanna:
grin yea, you can call me prophetess Jovi
Thanks prophetess...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Driver Caught Fingering Lady In A Bus While Driving How He Did It Will Amaze You / How Do You Like Your Man’s D? | What Do You Like In A Woman’s Body?[video] / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.