Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. (2190 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Am 18years and I have known this Girl since when I was 13... When I was 15 she told my brother she love me, my brother told me and by that time I hissed because I never had feelings for her but I wasn't staying in my parents house the area where she resides now so since when my brother told me I have been generating feelings for her but it wasn't thick,she showed me love come to my house to cook for me ,if she heard I have headache she would run to meet me ,maybe she was wanting me to approach her since then we chat.Almost 5years I don't think she has feelings for me anymore.Till now even when am passing there area and she's talking to a guy serious she tries to hide her face even if I don't see her she gives me a kick that the guy sef go wonder .Now she dosent send me anymore she talk to guys and even hugging them when am coming and it looks like piercing an arrow on My chest because of her I don't play with girls..Because I love her.
But I remebered my brother asked her why she loved me and she said
I am The Gentle Type,Smart,Black and Shiney and look young even than my age
Ave tried so many things to remove her from my mind but it seems negative ...
What should I do
Please am here for help not beef
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 11:29am On Oct 23, 2014
Well the help I can render is: read your books, stay in school, don't do drugs.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 23, 2014
Please work on your grammar.
Anyway, me thinks she is intentionally making you jealous.

By the way, aren't you a man? Why don't you walk up to her, raise a topic then diverge and tell her your feelings for her?
Or you've got no scrotum balls?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by yungEX(m): 11:30am On Oct 23, 2014
Lol LMAO ROTFL LWSMB LoLX Lollll oh!!!! dis kinda tin once happened to me too, so bros get a grip on your self & move on.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:31am On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
I'm already in the Uni
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Largas:
Please work on your grammar.
Anyway, me thinks she is intentionally making you jealous.

By the way, aren't you a man? Why don't you walk up to her, raise a topic then diverge and tell her your feelings for her?
Or you've got no scrotum balls?
It seems though because she may turn it to what I don't understand abi.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

I'm already in the Uni

So my advise fits! Face your studies before matters of the heart derail you. There is time for everything and sadly this is not the time. That girl will derail you #Fact. I don talk my own
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2014
I think she is a witch because i can't stop rethinking...
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

It seems though because she may turn it to what I don't understand abi.
Even if she does, you have expressed your feelings. It is better than swallowing it and dying inside as you are clearly doing.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by tobiboss(m): 11:45am On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
grin grin.... angry
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 11:49am On Oct 23, 2014
tobiboss:
grin grin.... angry

I am being my brother's keeper na cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:52am On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

But seriously I am not a drug addict I don't drink neither smoke nor sniff
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2014
She doesn't love you. Now, face your books and don't let one girl play tiki-taka with your heart.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by tobiboss(m): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

ya, seriously op, don't do drugs
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 11:56am On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

But seriously I am not a drug addict I don't drink neither smoke nor sniff

I said don't do drugs not stop doing drugs. There is a difference.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2014
donsalvy:
She doesn't love you. Now, face your books and don't let one girl play tiki-taka with your heart.
That is not the problem I don't toy with my edu. But seriously am getting to 19 this january am not getting younger i need some to occupy 100MB on My Heart grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

I said don't do drugs not stop doing drugs. There is a difference.
U don't seem to understand i said i don't do drugs
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by AbdulAdam56(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
@op Kill ur self.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Tymax(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Wicked
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by tosyne2much(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Telling the OP to read his book will change nothing.. Are we exempted when it comes to reading our books ? abegi jhoooor

**clears throat**

OP, you don't need a Pastor or an Alfa to tell you she's doesn't love you anymore. However, she only try to make you jealous and make you feel less of yourself

I know it hurts but pls just try and get over it cos if you don't, it will cause emotional trauma which will affect your studies
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by gab264(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hohohohohoho girl u be wicked mastet i swear...wit my password grin kiss
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

U don't seem to understand i said i don't do drugs

If u won't hear me, I will hear you.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Sapphire86(f): 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tymax:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Wicked

Hmmmmmmm grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by gab264(m): 12:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
Girl i swear u be wicked master...i swear with my password
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
Telling the OP to read his book will change nothing.. Are we exempted when it comes to reading our books ? abegi jhoooor

**clears throat**

OP, you don't need a Pastor or an Alfa to tell you she's doesn't love you anymore. However, she only try to make you jealous and make you feel less of yourself

I know it hurts but pls just try and get over it cos if you don't, it will cause emotional trauma which will affect your studies
Big Thank You
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by iceberylin(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
Seconded grin
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Emmysteve(m): 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
You are suffering from one disease called TEENAGE LOVE.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Mprex(f): 12:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op, one question pls. How old is the girl?
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:
Op, one question pls. How old is the girl?
She is 20 sha... Doubting
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

That is not the problem I don't toy with my edu. But seriously am getting to 19 this january am not getting younger i need some to occupy 100MB on My Heart grin
don't chivvy yourself into things, when the right girl comes you'll know. Meanwhile, if u wanna catch fun, there's nobody stopping you.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
Emmysteve:
You are suffering from one disease called TEENAGE LOVE.
Do it have cure? If yes ?what are the drugs
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
donsalvy:
don't chivvy yourself into things, when the right girl comes you'll know. Meanwhile, if u wanna catch fun, there's nobody stopping you.
I was thinking of that and someon said Bold69 That's I would tay there

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Fabulous Facts About The Female Body / The Man Who Truly Loves You Will Never Hit You / How Important Is Money In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.