Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. (2204 Views)

When A Girl Has Feelings For You And You Don't / What Should I Do If My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex ? / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by destante(f): 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
jes fast and pray, 21days errthing will be finee undecided
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Mprex(f): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

She is 20 sha... Doubting
she is older than you. undecided
you have to forget about her and move on. Trying to talk to her will only expose you to more hurt.

She loved you before when she was a kid innocently. But now, she is grown up and her "eyes don tear go round five times" cheesy so she now sees you as a kid and not good enough for her.

Forget about her and move on.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

I was thinking of that and someon said Bold69 That's I would tay there
well, depending on your looks and person, girls will always come and u'll be forced to play along. So chill.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by kingDavidda1st(m): 12:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
Well the help I can render is: read your books, stay in school, don't do drugs.
Lool
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by jearile(m): 12:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:
Am 18years and I have known this Girl since when I was 13... When I was 15 she told my brother she love me, my brother told me and by that time I hissed because I never had feelings for her but I wasn't staying in my parents house the area where she resides now so since when my brother told me I have been generating feelings for her but it wasn't thick,she showed me love come to my house to cook for me ,if she heard I have headache she would run to meet me ,maybe she was wanting me to approach her since then we chat.Almost 5years I don't think she has feelings for me anymore.Till now even when am passing there area and she's talking to a guy serious she tries to hide her face even if I don't see her she gives me a kick that the guy sef go wonder .Now she dosent send me anymore she talk to guys and even hugging them when am coming and it looks like piercing an arrow on My chest because of her I don't play with girls..Because I love her.
But I remebered my brother asked her why she loved me and she said
I am The Gentle Type,Smart,Black and Shiney and look young even than my age
Ave tried so many things to remove her from my mind but it seems negative ...
What should I do
Please am here for help not beef
Go to the drawing board and begin by knowing the proper and true meaning of love and in love.
Don't act like 'everybody else'!
What I see is two 'children' that are still dealing with infatuation.
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by classiclee(m): 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mprex:

she is older than you. undecided
you have to forget about her and move on. Trying to talk to her will only expose you to more hurt.

She loved you before when she was a kid innocently. But now, she is grown up and her "eyes don tear go round five times" cheesy so she now sees you as a kid and not good enough for her.

Forget about her and move on.
Serious am blaming my selfs lost several girls because of this witch not a lady anymore .
Even one general daughter cam back from US from an holiday and she loved me she was to stay two weeks but it was late when she saw me she had to stay 2 and half month go shopping for me she's very beautiful she said she is ready to take me along but I declined her.....
Can't you see am very stupid....
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Mprex(f): 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

Serious am blaming my selfs lost several girls because of this witch not a lady anymore .
Even one general daughter cam back from US from an holiday and she loved me she was to stay two weeks but it was late when she saw me she had to stay 2 and half month go shopping for me she's very beautiful she said she is ready to take me along but I declined her.....
you are really s.t.u.p.i.d oh! cheesy dont take it personal, just a joke smiley
dont dwell on the past. Dont regret either. Just look ahead and keep moving. The future is certainly brighter than you think. There are still a lotta awesome "fishes" in the river
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Emmysteve(m): 1:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

Do it have cure? If yes ?what are the drugs
the cure is study your books, graduate, make money and see girls dying to have you. You dig?
Re: I Love Her But I Don't Think She Has Feelings For Me. by Emmysteve(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
classiclee:

indeed you're very stupid

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Types Of Boyfriend/Girlfriend You Will Meet At Every Eatery / Signs That Show If Your Boyfriend Truly Love You / 3 Reasons Why You Need To Talk Dirty During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.