Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,032 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl (4471 Views)

Wooing A Girl: My Experience In Buses / What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by dasrackhor(m): 7:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Cutehector4u:
hahaaha..like i dnt hav frnds. D moment she says it, i make use of the delete button...
but d patient Dog eat d fattest bone oooo...
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2014
khiaa:

Who would be so rude? If she behaved like that you shouldn't want her anyway.
you knw most of our ladies, even if dey don't reply you it's also an indirect way of bashing tongue
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by LaurelP(m): 7:28am On Oct 24, 2014
nickz:
being related to me

my extended family line is very long
all thanks to my grand pa's everlasting mojo and polygamy??

so i've had many occasions where i have used 'inc3st like' words on my cousins(who i didn't even know)?

See Gobe!
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by LaurelP(m): 7:30am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
My only fear is regretting why I wooed her in the first place. Sometimes I just loose interest after wooing a girl. The next day I start to hide from her

U sure are experienced my guy
Atimes u don't even get to call the numbers u collect
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by LaurelP(m): 7:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Ploy:
My fear is her relationship with the pastor. She may kiss and tell and spoil my jimjimuism
undecided
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by khiaa(f): 7:34am On Oct 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
you knw most of our ladies, even if dey don't reply you it's also an indirect way of bashing tongue

I don't know your ladies maybe that is why it's hard for me to understand/believe the rude behavior you speak of.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Missmossy(f): 7:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Lot of amusing posts here,observing cool
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by tosyne2much(m): 7:47am On Oct 24, 2014
khiaa:

I don't know your ladies maybe that is why it's hard for me to understand/believe the rude behavior you speak of.
ooooohkay
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by sanchezzz: 7:48am On Oct 24, 2014
Other people starring at me that's my only fear... Some girls sabi snub ehn. missed a lot of fine girls due to this. I so like one on one scope.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by dnacrystal: 8:02am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
My only fear is regretting why I wooed her in the first place. Sometimes I just loose interest after wooing a girl. The next day I start to hide from her
*nods head slowly* I know that feeling.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 24, 2014
She might be a vrgin and I don't think Am good enaf for a Vrgin.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by nickz(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2014
LaurelP=27403916:

See Gobe!
happens mainly during "home coming"

reason why i lose interest immediately you're from around my LGA(EVEN 3 LGA'S AWAY)
so i dig south south chicks now
before peron go straff em papa step brother mother 1st child from my grand papa eldest brother 3rd son grand-daughtergringrin
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2014
I wan pisssssssooooo!
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 24, 2014
dnacrystal:
you are right my broda. it happens to me alot, after wooing a girl, d moment she says yes, my interest in her would just disappear, d next time I see, I begin to hide
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Skykid1208(m): 9:30am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:

same with me, a girl i would be tripping 4 b4 i wooed, when she Don flow finish i go come loose intrest

pls is. this normal?
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 24, 2014
dasrackhor:
but d patient Dog eat d fattest bone oooo...
stories that touch the heart...if she doesnt make up her mind to knw wat she wants den i wont force myself on her......i cnt waste my time beggn sumbody...
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by LaurelP(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Skykid1208:

same with me, a girl i would be tripping 4 b4 i wooed, when she Don flow finish i go come loose intrest

pls is. this normal?
Skykid1208:

pls is. this normal?
Skykid1208:

pls is. this normal?

No...its a bad omen

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2014
I m scared Other ppl starin * might loose interest the nxt day.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by MenGoingThereWay: 10:05am On Oct 24, 2014
Why should I be afraid of wooing a gurl...how many head do these babes have or Are they the ones that pay my bills.

They fart and poo just like me so what is so special about them that will b making a guy scared of them.

Ironically the babes sef want to b wooed so why b Scared off doing something somebody(babes) actually want.

The problem is that most guyz don't know how to hunt they pick d wrong place and time to approach them gals. A lion hunts at d right place and at d right time.

-MenGoingThereWay
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Liamm(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Never wooed.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Dreyl(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2014
djeezy:
you ain't alone dude. cool
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by djeezy(m): 10:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Skykid1208:

pls is. this normal?
lol it's normal bro. Many guys out there feel the same way. When you're wooing her you think she's so much but as time goes on you start to loose interest.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by djeezy(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
you ain't alone dude. cool
grin grin
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by djeezy(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
dnacrystal:
hehehe grin
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 24, 2014
not knowing what to say
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by Skykid1208(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
LaurelP:
[b][/b]

No...its a bad omen
bad omen of?
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by FreshGuy2(m): 11:28am On Oct 24, 2014
nickz:
being related to me

my extended family line is very long
all thanks to my grand pa's everlasting mojo and polygamy??

so i've had many occasions where i have used 'inc3st like' words on my cousins(who i didn't even know)?
It happened to me one day when i saw one fine babe like that so i shifted to where she was,chyked her for a while only for me to realize we were somehow related to eachother..i was like wtf!!
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by tobiboss(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
That she can't speak good English, or she has black teeth, or bad breath, or what's on her chest is fake, or she's dùmb, or she takes alcohol, or....(i'm coming back with more)
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by kellyJames5(m): 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
1;what to say
2;people staring
3;turning me down
4;her gossiping with her friends about me.
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by farano(f): 12:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wetin consign me ? undecided
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by sistar007(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Following
Re: Your Worst Fear When wooing A Girl by mabeni(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Not be able to care for her. God,pls bless my husstle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He Handsome Enough? Or Ugly..ladies Over To U. / ADVICE: She Slept With Her Friends Husband Just To Prove To Her He’s A Chea / Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.