Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. - Education (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (63673 Views)

See The Crazy Way This Guy Celebrated His Last Paper As A Graduate (photos) / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University. / What Are The Things I Need As A Fresher In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
Osyxcel:

Lol. That should be Sociology.
dunno d dprtment cf but I think it shld be
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by thiefnubu(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
babalola is trying to be nice but that Adeoti na hell.last session 396 pple failed EGL101 out of their carelessness.

Am in part2 by his grace
thank God I am out of that school... It is really going to the dogs.. Too many sadists running loose.. God will see you through ...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tinubu:
thank God I am out of that school... It is really going to the dogs.. Too many sadists running loose.. God will see you through ...
especially that Bamigbade..Na real time sadist
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by thiefnubu(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
angry
missyhorlah:
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by thiefnubu(m): 5:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
too bad...
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tinubu:
too bad... R u on bbm
yep.aint yu coming for msc ni tongue
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
Soneh:
laminated my timetable cool
142 likes I wish I wrote that grin
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by thiefnubu(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
missyhorlah:
yep.aint yu coming for msc ni tongue
no be only masters, na servants...neither me nor my kids are coming near that school... The school wasn't that bad to me, but I would rather not bring myself under d authority of those old peeps ever again...

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Soneh(m): 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
KingTom:

142 likes I wish I wrote that grin
eiyaah sori eh ,don't wori I will share with u
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by KingTom(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Soneh:

eiyaah sori eh ,don't wori I will share with u
grin cheesy how many? cheesy
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Soneh(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2014
KingTom:

grin cheesy how many? cheesy
0.004 likes.
enjoy that one and don't bother urself thanking me
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Psalmwise(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2014
for my 100l Nah weekend I dey go house
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by icekidgodfrey(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
creamy1990:
in a nut shell,u spent extra years @ home or still spending?

Dude, I did like 3yrs..
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by acenazt: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
icekidgodfrey:
Student that spend extra years at home either being delayed by jamb or waec tend to be wiser, & don't make as much mistakes as the ones that jump in directly from secondary schools.
true talk. me graduate 2012 from boarding school. I just dey see ridiculous things for here,how I go begin carry file or run just so make I no late? how person go even laminate him time table or even write name for him Tins? choi people wen no do boarding school dey suffer ohh.

1 Like

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by acenazt: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
beeznitfizo:

a)Drank beer till i got broke wt my first pocket money.
b)Was a crested guy man b4 gaining admisn so wn others came wt their parents 2 matric eating rice n mineral, d older students stared wt awe as i popped Elliot n shared Phillies Cigars @ mine. Got my nickname dat day.
c)Paid my first school fees wt flex(counterfeit currency) wc i mixed wt d real notes. Bursted flex lk shit on shops n suya joints and collectn change afterwards
d)Produced fake departmental stamps,HOD stamps,course reg stamps etc, wc we used bc we just couldnt queue n tolerate our Faculty Officer's n HOD's shakara n we charged other students 4 usage

Was fun though. God 4giv me 4 all those tyns i did in my fresher years.
Mehn u was really Bahdt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by icekidgodfrey(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2014
acenazt:
true talk. me graduate 2012 from boarding school. I just dey see ridiculous things for here,how I go begin carry file or run just so make I no late? how person go even laminate him time table or even write name for him Tins? choi people wen no do boarding school dey suffer ohh.

That's the point, like they're living that boaders lifestyle.. No worry, if u enter school u go juss dey laugh 'kids', cos dts what they act like.
Reppin' catholic mission school too tho** peace.
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 10:52am On Nov 20, 2014
NmaGOD44 shea ure in mouau
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 11:42am On Nov 20, 2014
iheanyi40:
NmaGOD44 shea ure in mouau
just got admission there......any problem ??
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by bhaliz44(m): 1:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Will share my experience wen I resume. #futminna cool
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
NmaGOD44:
just got admission there......any problem ??
u crious ? Same ere sha, wah dept
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
iheanyi40:
u crious ? Same ere sha, wah dept
vet med....u??
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 7:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
NmaGOD44:
vet med....u??
biochemistry
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Mimisboygreat: 6:31am On Nov 22, 2014
iheanyi40:
biochemistry
o boy e dn dy reach o. Wen u go go?
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 9:16am On Nov 22, 2014
NmaGOD44:
vet med....u??
just sent yu a pm reply, btw wen u going bck to sch
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
o boy e dn dy reach o. Wen u go go?
mehn lectures dey start 8th dec na, me de go 6th grin

U nko ?
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Mimisboygreat: 10:44am On Nov 22, 2014
iheanyi40:
mehn lectures dey start 8th dec na, me de go 6th grin

U nko ?
5th or 6th. Bt u dn collect ur rum key?
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 11:01am On Nov 22, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
5th or 6th. Bt u dn collect ur rum key?
nah i dey go collect am monday, u nko
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Mimisboygreat: 11:38am On Nov 22, 2014
iheanyi40:
nah i dey go collect am monday, u nko
monday or tuesday sure pass o
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
iheanyi40:
biochemistry
datz cool
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by NmaGOD44(f): 7:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
iheanyi40:
just sent yu a pm reply, btw wen u going bck to sch
I should b there before 8th
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by iheanyi40(m): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2014
Mimisboygreat:
monday or tuesday sure pass o
bros hit me up via whatsapp i de get problem wit ma mail- same with u NmaGOD44
Re: What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. by Mimisboygreat: 4:07am On Nov 24, 2014
iheanyi40:
bros hit me up via whatsapp i de get problem wit ma mail-08131525991 same with u NmaGOD44
no yawa

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of University Of Ghana, The Best University In West Africa / South African Students Do "Birth Pose". Photos Go Viral / Marilyn Effanga: I Had Sex With Emmanuel Adooh Egerebu - Covenant University Stu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.