Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. (9666 Views)

Queenvalerie Is The Same As Mrcork / I Am The Only One Who Thinks Mrcork Is Not Funny? / Whats Wrong With My Relationship? Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Lmao! cheesy cheesy

U sabi their ward number? I wan visit demgrin
BuddhaPalm:

"This is not a drill!"

He's serious and consistent - because he's a genuine psych-ward patient grin.

Musiwa is another example. They are both not pretending.
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2014
MrTeymee:
Mr cork! I met this light skin chick few weeks ago and I really like her. I need tips on how to woo her cuz due to her beauty, there is a lotta competition. Thanks in advance smiley

....best advise: buy a Range Rover and truss me....u will get yor first punnny ever. . All light light female r attracted to Range ..especially the yellow babes. .but if u cant afford one..uts no big deak

. .juss lie to the babe that u tookit for service & when she ask to see it...juss tellha yor bak has gone to India ....this makes u sound imporant ..

...truss me,she will respect ..all women love guys quick at lying coz it makes u wot they call: SHARP GUYs.....geerrit?
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrTeymee(m): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2014
MrCork:

....best advise: buy a Range Rover and truss me....u will get yor first punnny ever. . All light light female r attracted to Range ..especially the yellow babes. .but if u cant afford one..uts no big deak

. .juss lie to the babe that u tookit for service & when she ask to see it...juss tellha yor bak has gone to India ....this makes u sound imporant ..

...truss me,she will respect ..all women love guys quick at lying coz it makes u wot they call: SHARP GUYs.....geerrit?
smiley
Yes boss!
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
MrTeymee:

Yes boss!

yor welcome! wink

4 Likes

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 09, 2014

1 Like

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 09, 2014
booqee:
Mrcork I've been looking for you! here you are. I know you're a rich dude driving a range rover and living in peckham London. grin pls in the name of God help this fellow nairalander..he's terribly ill and needs ur prayer and financial support! It can even be anonymous

You can check out his topic, www.nairaland.com/1963635/need/1 Its on front page. His account number is in my signature..its in his thread as well.

thank u Mrcork I know you will do it cheesy (jokes apart)

You've granted corkyjoe a bait and an absolute licence to derail that thread and ultimately get a ban.

angry

1 Like

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 7:48am On Nov 09, 2014
booqee:
Mrcork I've been looking for you! here you are. I know you're a rich dude driving a range rover and living in peckham London. grin pls in the name of God help this fellow nairalander..he's terribly ill and needs ur prayer and financial support! It can even be anonymous

You can check out his topic, www.nairaland.com/1963635/need/1 Its on front page. His account number is in my signature..its in his thread as well.

....done.....u owe me 4 kiss! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 09, 2014
booqee:

There you have it.
Look at what you just caused.
www.nairaland.com/1963635/need/27#27851082
www.nairaland.com/1963635/need/27#27851289
You've succeeded in making an ardent troll gain knowledge and access to a very serious thread where in a very serious situation is being handled to save a victim's life to insult and derail the thread.
Hope you're happy now Mr Cork has set-out on his mission of thread derailment?

Are you now happy?

1 Like

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2014
lomomike:

You've granted corkyjoe a bait and an absolute licence to derail that thread and ultimately get a ban.

angry
but I was really serious with my post.. I meant it.

I'm so sorry about that. I'll delete my post then....
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2014
booqee:

You might be serious, you might have a good intention, really, I'm not doubting that. But you see some folks in Nairaland have auto configured for thread derailment. Cork is 1 of them.

There's no need to delete your post since you meant well. I just hope he don't get any further with his derailing.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 10, 2014
SHitty motive
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
booqee:

...sweeery hav u finaly change color to yellow coz it is wot everybody want? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
MrCork:

...sweeery hav u finaly change color to yellow coz it is wot everybody want? cheesy
see..u sack of camel dung don't even quote me! I'm so pissed at that bullsh!t u went to do on dat thread for d sick guy but I decided to be silent.

I used to think you're just been funny now I know you're naturally stup!d both online and offline in realtime.
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 10:41am On Nov 14, 2014
booqee:
see..u sack of camel dung don't even quote me! I'm so pissed at that bullsh!t u went to do on dat thread for d sick guy but I decided to be silent.

I used to think you're just been funny now I know you're naturally stup!d both online and offline in realtime.

. ... Calm down ...wot did i do & when did i ever arcccuse sick Nigerian?

. ..so juss becuz i drive a £28,000 range rover spot (cash)...and an from London...& i live in pekam..& i ow 3 propertys in west London& i travelled to 39 countries....u want me to sent him £5000?

....this is somebody i don't even ni and worst of all....he is male?
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by mikechibuzor(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2014
Mrcork. I'm a 2yrs old teenager(hope you get?) grin and this urge of having a gf is increasing by the minute.
I've never had one and i'm contemplating on it.
What do you think i shoul do? Should i still wait or....
winkanticipating your wise reply.
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
mikechibuzor:
Mrcork. I'm a 2yrs old teenager(hope you get?) grin and this urge of having a gf is increasing by the minute.
I've never had one and i'm contemplating on it.
What do you think i shoul do? Should i still wait or....
winkanticipating your wise reply.

..2year old?....(((wha Tha f***))))). ..ok....bigin self service once yor 3 year old & start chasin women from 19 plus.

....hope this help! (no oofennnse)
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by kendrick93(m): 10:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
MrCork:

. ... Calm down ...wot did i do & when did i ever arcccuse sick Nigerian?

. ..so juss becuz i drive a £28,000 range rover spot (cash)...and an from London...& i live in pekam..& i ow 3 propertys in west London& i travelled to 39 countries....u want me to sent him £5000?

....this is somebody i don't even ni and worst of all....he is male?
undecided
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
veegirl:

Are u light skinned?
Is ur dream car range rover sport (cash)?
Has nairaland helped boost ur confidence!
What does it feel like being an a$$hole?
And lastly, r u LIGHT SKINNED?
Hehehehehe cheesy
veegirl looooool
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 3:59am On Nov 20, 2014
veegirl:

Are u light skinned?
Is ur dream car range rover sport (cash)?
Has nairaland helped boost ur confidence!
What does it feel like being an a$$hole?
And lastly, r u LIGHT SKINNED?
Hehehehehe cheesy

angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by Rilwayne001: 1:31am On Nov 27, 2014
grin grin

Very funny thread
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
...ok....I know Nigerians like everything free so am sgiving another free advise this year...2015

....for those of you who need help, confident and who refuse to remain single again this year......please holla for valentine day advise!!

..don't be shy
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by chinnyonwu(m): 3:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrCork:
...ok....I know Nigerians like everything free so am sgiving another free advise this year...2015

....for those of you who need help, confident and who refuse to remain single again this year......please holla for valentine day advise!!

..don't be shy
angry
mrcork pls help. no chick seems to want me to take her out even tho am the one payin.
im 23, average lookin, and got swags. ans my mouth dont smell.
i want a turnaround dis val cos am fedup!
Speedy response pls as amu considering suicide
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by ojaydedon(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
mr. Cork grin

hw do i knw a wife material?
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by kathykathy(f): 9:14am On May 08, 2015
wen an ex threatens to rape me wot does not mean?
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 10:53am On May 08, 2015
kathykathy:
wen an ex threatens to rape me wot does not mean?

...no fear..trust me..he simply playing minds games due to lack of insecurity...most men do this coz we don't want to be seen as loosers (..without u ther is no me..bull $hit).

...he cant do $hit...wot u simply need to do is get only TRUSTED outsiders involved: Uncles,aunties,cousins,close trusted friends..he will carry on threatening u until he gets exposed. Once he notices people around u,he will feel exposed and back off. What u MUST not do is show fear...never. U hav been the best person he has approached so far & becuz he does not hav the self confidence to move on,he wants to capitalize on wot he has now...u

..my advise..get it publicized and get family members involved..and sure the aunties would know how to handle him..NO FEAR!..
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 10:54am On May 08, 2015
ojaydedon:
mr. Cork grin

hw do i knw a wife material?

....when you find a job!! (no ofeense) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by kathykathy(f): 10:57am On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

...no fear..trust me..he simply playing minds games due to lack of insecurity...most men do this coz we don't want to be seen as loosers (..without u ther is no me..bull $hit).

...he cant do $hit...wot u simply need to do is get only TRUSTED outsiders involved: Uncles,aunties,cousins,close trusted friends..he will carry on threatening u until he gets exposed. Once he notices people around u,he will feel exposed and back off. What u MUST not do is show fear...never. U hav been the best person he has approached so far & becuz he does not hav the self confidence to move on,he wants to capitalize on wot he has now...u

..my advise..get it publicized and get family members involved..and sure the aunties would know how to handle him..NO FEAR!..
smiley
tnkzzzz dear,,,,do u remember dis username?
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 10:57am On May 08, 2015
chinnyonwu:

mrcork pls help. no chick seems to want me to take her out even tho am the one payin.
im 23, average lookin, and got swags. ans my mouth dont smell.
i want a turnaround dis val cos am fedup!
Speedy response pls as amu considering suicide

....hangon bro..no ofeense to yor picture profile but u take picture without a shirt and holdin palm oil...and then u wonda why women don't wana take u out?

...my advise...get rid of the palm oil..wrar a shirt & comb yor hair (no ofeense)
angry

3 Likes

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 11:00am On May 08, 2015
defendedvictim:
Why can't I view all d comments on dis thread undecided ..

....which country r u from? angry

3 Likes

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by MrCork: 11:04am On May 08, 2015
urcutecrush:

Am a woman not a bro

...ok,so u a man tryn to be woman?... Bro this is normal when a guy goes thru a scangramolick rundamenic stage it life

..my profesinal advice...seek quick therapy! (no ofeense)
angry

1 Like

Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by faith551(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2015
Mr Cork? Adiivicceeeee (advice?) OK then....... How can I sleep with a girl with my eyes open.
Re: Mrcork Online Relationship Help & Advise for all...pls Ask Questions. by ojaydedon(m): 5:34pm On May 08, 2015
MrCork:

....when you find a job!! (no ofeense) smiley
WHAT IF I HAVE ONE? angryangry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

God Punish Konji... IMAGINE / Once A Girl Enters Ur Room..... / Why Are Our Nairaland Girls So MEAN To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.