Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide (19653 Views)

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. / Peter Obi Set To Dump APGA For PDP / Millions Of Anambra Traders Vow To Shun Apga(obiano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by eleko1: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin sad sadFairy tales cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;DSinging lullaby to the old man
Ilekere:

LMAO! Da fcuuk did I just read? Like elementary storybook.

Hard to believe this story......that touch!
sad

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by RockMaxi: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2014
Arch1:
APGA IS DEAD !!

Then you can't blame them for leaving. Those that left didn't want to sink with the ship.

APGA should just reorganize themselves internally and sought their SWOT to remain a formidable party.
*smiley*
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
Besides, Head Bridge is not even
part of Anambra Central and he took
her there just to mess her up and
he got what he wanted because we
were stoned by the traders who were
still bearing grudges against
Akunyili

Dayuuuum.......nigga was mad serious!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2014
“We grew up together and attended
the same school and I knew that Obi
is very crafty, which sometimes fail
him.
grin grin grin
Adaobi the man
He said further: “He did not want
Akunyili to be in the senate because
of his own ambition of going to the
senate in 2015. If he wanted
Akunyili to go to senate, why did he
take her to the Head Bridge Drug
market, Onitsha to campaign
knowing the role Akunyili played in
fighting fake drug producers in that
market as the director general of
NAFDAC?
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by emmabest2000(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
Obi is always a boy tongue

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by brightko: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
Front page,,,,,,dancing makossa.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by skerries: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2014
I am going to my cold and silent grave, my lamp of light is nearly extinquised. My race is run, but not won. Let the grave open to receive me, and as I sink into it's bosom, let me lie in peace and obscurity and my tomb remain inscribed, until other men and other times can do justice to my character. When my country takes her place among the nation's of the earth, then and only then let my epitath be written.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by MrBenghazi(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2014
Obi only dumped APGA .because he wanted juicy appointment from PDP.our beloved APGA is dying slowly
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by fairheven: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmm,mr.SSA Hummer Jeep,you don hammer o : cool
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Ogbodavies(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
when did he become a prophet or over. see. am
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by lawrenceunaa: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Everyone is looking out for his/her own pocket grin
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by brightko: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
How much for this ur land?
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by edo3(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2014
I never liked that obi for one second,,that his round big head N his woman voice is a no no for me.. D guy na A.G.I.P,,Any govt in power..

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by brightko: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2014
How much for this ur land
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2014
Mtn ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Kachipi: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2014
When you search through Google Does Google give you any reward? The answer is No, and the same answer for all but there is a "Search Engine" Called http://www.safestwebsearch.com that gives your valuable Deal Points just for searching through it.
When you do any search from it you get Deal points and you can spend those Deal Points to shop online at: http://perfectpages.perfectinter.net/shopping/ as much as you Search you will get more and more Deal Points so Isn't it great?
Lets convert our Searching time into the valuable reward and information too
here we go for searching: http://www.safestwebsearch.com
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by DonDiego(m): 8:18am On Oct 25, 2014
With this Ben Obi as his SSA, Gov. Obiano had better watch his back because he is certain to betray him tomorrow once he steps down from power. Ben Obi displays so much pettiness in this story that you wonder the truth in everything he says. So you were Peter Obi's schoolmate? Clap for yourself. So you drove Ojukwu in your HUMMER? Make we begin dobale for you, abi? Onye ara. Rabbeesh!!!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by PHIPEX(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2014
I will never contest again if I loose in 2011...Buhari
I will quit politics after my tenure ...Peter Obi
One tenure is good enough for me... GEJ

Like someone said, show me a politician that can be trusted and I'll show you a new born baby with 32 teeth. We are led by bunch of liars. After watching Obi mess up Soludo's ambition I knew he too is like an average Nigerian politician; too loud but with little intergrity. Unfortunately we are stuck with them for the next forseeable future.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by natureblack(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2014
sammieguze:
How does that now stop him from detecting? Or of wat value us your information
auto-correct at it. Modify the "detecting" to "defecting".And also try modify the second sentence to something meaningful before nairaland e-profs will bounce on you. wink
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 25, 2014
Sometimes I wonder whether we are educated at all. Politics is not an emotional game, its a constitutional game. As far as its constitutionally permissible, a politician can maneuver his meanders to develop his social and stomach infrastructures.

Obi was a big fish in a tiny pond, now he swims in the oceans and the pond 'tilapias' are wiggling their tales in anger.

PDP is for a special people, when a fish grows, it swims to bigger waters - This is natural.

GEJ till thy kingdom come.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 25, 2014
Billyonaire:
Sometimes I wonder whether we are educated at all. Politics is not an emotional game, its a constitutional game. As far as its constitutionally permissible, a politician can maneuver his meanders to develop his social and stomach infrastructures.
Obi was a big fish in a tiny pond, now he swims in the oceans and the pond 'tilapias' are wiggling their tales in anger.
PDP is for a special people, when a fish grows, it swims to bigger waters - This is natural.
GEJ till thy kingdom come.

Lol. Somebody give this starving nigga a medal. He deserves it. Nigga sells bullshoit like it is hot akara.

10 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by dunkem21(m): 8:34am On Oct 25, 2014
PHIPEX:

Like someone said, show me a politician that can be trusted and I'll show you a new born baby with 32 teeth. We are led by bunch of liars.

Lol.
Its like show me a Nigerian that can be trusted and I'll show you a new born baby with 32 teeth.
We all are bunch of liars.

@Topic: I think Obi should be left alone to further his career. He has made it clear that he wants to work assiduously for the reelection of GEJ just like I.
I know he is being projected for something higher soon or in 2019.

#doropeter
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilekere:

Lol. Somebody give this starving nigga a medal. He deserves it. Nigga sells bullshoit like it is hot akara.

I need more than a medal. Multibillion Federal Contract will tickle my fancy.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by natureblack(m): 8:35am On Oct 25, 2014
patrickmuf:
Since it's not APC, we're not faced with a situation saddled with name calling and all...Hypocrisy of the first order...
though I hold no affiliation with any of the political parties,buh I get your drift in HD.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by fkaz(m): 8:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Chieeee dia is god ooooo

Obi so you deceive Dora Akunyili like that?

Obi is using apga as business - senator chris ngige

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Btruth: 8:39am On Oct 25, 2014
Who is to be trusted?.....can Ojukwu himself be trusted then in his life?...go back to history dude. Leave Peter Obi alone, everyone is fighting for their pockets, no dignity whatsoever in Nigeria, not even in politics, but in every aspect of life in Nigeria.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by natureblack(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2014
PHIPEX:

Like someone said, show me a politician that can be trusted and I'll show you a new born baby with 32 teeth. We are led by bunch of liars. After watching Obi mess up Soludo's ambition I knew he too is like an average Nigerian politician; too loud but with little intergrity. Unfortunately we are stuck with them for the next forseeable future.
can't be said any better.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by mavinc4u(f): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2014
you guys should leave Obi alone. the man knows what he is doing, he must not tell you everything
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by sammieguze(m): 8:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Thanks boss.

Better pikin cheesy

natureblack:
auto-correct at it. Modify the "detecting" to "defecting".And also try modify the second sentence to something meaningful before nairaland e-profs will bounce on you. wink
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by kalet55(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2014
Not true
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilekere:

LMAO! Da fcuuk did I just read? Like elementary storybook.

Hard to believe this story......that touch!

So where was Bianca while another man sang her husband a love song?
I tire o! Maybe she was being screen by PDP for an apointment.
I thought we all knew that politic is a game of interest?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2014
Hmmmm, politic, who say dis man and his new boss will not dump APGA if dey fail to be re-elected or completed dere 8 yrs term and be seeking 4 senate sit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trekker, Suleman Hashimu going for Hajj / Asset Declaration: Saraki Ends Historic 14-day Cross-examination Of Witness / Transformation Of Nigeria’s Corruption From Outrage To Comedy - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.