Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,061 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide (19663 Views)

Quote Me Wrong! Willie Obiano Will Dump APGA Within A Year For APC. / Peter Obi Set To Dump APGA For PDP / Millions Of Anambra Traders Vow To Shun Apga(obiano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by wellmax(m): 9:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Igbo man stabbing the Igbos since the times of the civil war.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Franky9584(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2014
I wonder why APGA z crying ova dis. . .dat z politics 4u. Some of us would have joined APC if we were 2b in Obi's shoe.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by lilbabyak(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2014
Man shall not live by bread alone. . The man wan go chop indomie with chicken. .. naira politics
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by farem: 9:37am On Oct 25, 2014
[b]He also said that it was unfortunate
that the former governor castigated
Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo
State for leaving APGA when he too
was planning to do the same thing
as soon as he left office.
Obi also said that it was because of
the former governor that APGA lost
all the senatorial seats in 2011,
particularly that of Anambra Central
contested by the late Professor Dora
Akunyili.
He said further: “He did not want
Akunyili to be in the senate because
of his own ambition of going to the
senate in 2015. If he wanted
Akunyili to go to senate, why did he
take her to the Head Bridge Drug
market, Onitsha to campaign
knowing the role Akunyili played in
fighting fake drug producers in that
market as the director general of
NAFDAC?
“Besides, Head Bridge is not even
part of Anambra Central and he took
her there just to mess her up and
he got what he wanted because we
were stoned by the traders who were
still bearing grudges against
Akunyili.”
[/b]
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/10/ojukwu-knew-obi-dump-apga-obianos-aide/[/quote][/b]

Beware of unfriendly friend!
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by pembisco(m): 9:47am On Oct 25, 2014

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Okudiover(m): 10:07am On Oct 25, 2014
Peter Obi reminds me of Pops of the regular show. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Desric(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
kenbee:
Why all this noise about just one Peter Obi if he was not the APGA backbone?
Obi has grown pass State/regional politics and needs to further on to National politics of which the leadership style of Victor Umeh of APGA can't guarantee.
He took a noble decision by not collapsing APGA structure into PDP just like Rochas.
With these continuous ranting, APGA is rapidly diminishing into a point of no return. At least, Obi tried his best by containing the excesses of Dictator Victor Umeh.
I thought APGA is an Igbo party and Rochas is not suppose to leave it for a national party so why now, why Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 25, 2014
in politics its all about personal interest, this is business as ussual to them. lets take a cue from the americans ( democrats and republicans ) since we are hell bent on inheriting their socio-cultural ways lets inherit their political ways too abi!

https://www.nairaland.com/1925181/branded-campaign-materials-2015-around
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by pazienza(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2014
Ilekere:

Lol. Somebody give this starving nigga a medal. He deserves it. Nigga sells bullshoit like it is hot akara.

*grins*
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Mayydayy(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
even the Ben Obi would do the same when the need arises.all this polithiefcians na d same.the only truth in their mouth na how r you.dem no even mind use the grave of jesus swear talkmore of a bible.dem dey fear God?
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by juman(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2014
He moved to pdp for presidential election, he would move back to apga after the election.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Ujmelody: 10:41am On Oct 25, 2014
All rather cheap. They are making it look like
attacking Obi is part of government work
In Awka, instead of rolling out a new
ideological template for APGA.
So, after telling us this what next??
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by jimjones: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2014
Yea, Ojukwu knew! Woopty-fuсkin-do! angry
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by gabeezugo(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2014
Collynzo29:
The best way APGA can pay back all these people defecting in the name of campaigning for GEJ is to field a Presidential candidate of their own that will split votes in the east.
They will all come back on their knees begging, including Jonathan himself.
APGA does not ve dat kind of political base, dey only exist in Anambra. Even sef d state is been shared between APGA and PDP. So dey can never split any vote. If not 4 PDP national backing, APGA 4 no dey exist 2day in Anambra.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Ochek: 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
Arch1:
APGA IS DEAD !!

APC should WATCH and LEARN!!
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Asek1(m): 11:18am On Oct 25, 2014
This ish made front page?
angry
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by lordnammy(m): 11:27am On Oct 25, 2014
"Obi also said that it was because of
the former governor that APGA lost
all the senatorial seats in 2011,
particularly that of Anambra Central
contested by the late Professor Dora
Akunyili.
NAFDAC?
Akunyili.” obi had grudge with Nanka people i know thats why he betrayed akunyili, in all his development projects Nanka didnt benefit any.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2014
Obi was never in APGA, it was just an undercover
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by aikeron: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
Politicians...it's in you!

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by MrWhoKnows(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2014
Mr Obi wants to further his political aspirations and APGA does not possess the national reach.Ananbra people should rather support him and stop all this mudslinging.Now what would they have done if like other governors he left while in office with the whole party structure.Peace.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by PStacks(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
In other words, ojukwu knew APGA can never and would never stand the test of Time..

Ñawa for nyamirin people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by PStacks(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
So Àkunyili sHoulÐnt hÀve FoÚght fake Ánd substandard drug which is a major trade of the igbos..

I mean, who would because of money go into selling fake drugs?

Ít could only be an igbÓ man.

For Money, they can do anything.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by PStacks(m): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
For a fact.
Igbo people always think they are crafty and their craftiness always "ALWAYS" fails them..

I wonder why in the first place we should all be lumped up together as one and called Nigeria.

If Igbos get Biafra Republic.. They will regret it.
because its easier for an igbo man to cheat an hausa man or a yoruba man, buÞ no igbo would allow igbo cheat him, so tell me, how would cheats survÍve wiÞhÍn thÈm§elves?

No further details.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Obinnaantoni: 1:11pm On Oct 25, 2014
What special about obi and APGA is he the only head in the party is he the party chairman or secretary the fact is there is no bond in the party.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by HonLord: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2014
Its all about interest in the pursuit of wants.
Obi has left for his own interest, so also I want APGA to move on for the interest of the nation and the interest of people like me who does not belong to any party.

Whether Obi is gone, or Ikemba not alive. APGA is the only Party I feel to belong just like I will belong to any party founded by Late Nelson Madela of South Africa. Ojukwu has left an asset, I will grow to Nurse, habour and cherish it. We are coming soon ;DIts all about interest in the pursuit of wants.
Obi has left for his own interest, so also I want APGA to move on for the interest of the nation and the interest of people like me who does not belong to any party.

Whether Obi is gone, or Ikemba not alive. APGA is the only Party I feel to belong just like I will belong to any party founded by Late Nelson Madela of South Africa. Ojukwu has left an asset, I will grow to Nurse, habour and cherish it. We are coming soon
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
i wonder what they might have said if he had dump APGA why on sit just as Owelle did.

This is politcs for crying out loud, politcs is a game of no trust, APGA have always see Obi as an "APGA till i die". I hate politics!!!
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
chibecanglobal:

NAFDAC?
Akunyili
.”

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Octaves(m): 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Collynzo29:
The best way APGA can pay back all these people defecting in the name of campaigning for GEJ is to field a Presidential candidate of their own that will split votes in the east.
They will all come back on their knees begging, including Jonathan himself.
is this your plan to weaken PDP and enthrone APC.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Abagworo(m): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
crrryfish:
i wonder what they might have said if he had dump APGA why on sit just as Owelle did.

This is politcs for crying out loud, politcs is a game of no trust, APGA have always see Obi as an "APGA till i die". I hate politics!!!

My own is that I love being truthful and "factful". Peter Obi was the one who pushed Okorocha away from APGA because he was trying to play supremacy which of course a man of Owelle's calibre cannot play 2nd fiddle to him. From the 1st day they clashed, I knew they will never be able to work together. Victor Umeh was the one that negotiated APGA merger with APC only to abandon Rochas at the last minute after collecting money from PDP.

Neither Obi nor Umeh should be trusted as they can sell their soul for money. When Rochas Okorocha made that controversial statement that some Anambra leaders are the problem of Igbo unity he was obviously referring to Peter Obi, Umeh and others. Today they are busy sponsoring falsehood campaign against Imo State because of Okorocha and scare of him emerging President or VP ahead of them.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Osakah24(m): 2:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
There is always one party leader in any state and thats the governor, Since obi is no longer the governor, What else is left? .
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by JEITO: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
RIP to the Ikemba! But every wedding agreement only last as long as both couples are alive, once one dies, the other is free to move on. Obi has moved on and if APGA can't survive without him, the party should be liquidated.
Re: Ojukwu Knew Obi Would Dump APGA – Obiano’s Aide by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
Arch1:
APGA IS DEAD !!

it long died with Ojukwu, today APGA is just a ghost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Retires PDP Godfathers in Edo - NewTelegraphOnline / 2019: No Automatic Ticket For Buhari — APC / Buhari Congratulates Tinubu At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.