Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,387 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

APC Rally In PH (photo's) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rally In PH (photo's) (49584 Views)

Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Blood Bath In Ibadan APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by dmediator555(m): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Gov. Chuibike Amaechi's Youth Empowerment -
By Steven L. Jaja
65, 000 youths turned up for the APC mega rally
in Port Harcourt and were paid N3, 500 each. My
cousin collected too. Do the multiplication.
Amaechi is still owing 2012 Corp members their
allowee.
Amaechi is yet to pay the 13, 000 teachers he
hired their salaries after many months of working
for the state.
Amaechi is now the ATM of APC.
My state is bleeding courtesy of Amaechi but he
won't go unpunished
Fellow Nigerians, if PDP or APC organizes and pay
you, pls happily collect it and vote for your
conscience during the election.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by sluvy4tune(m): 6:28am On Oct 26, 2014
hazekctravels:

I disagree wit u on dis one..

Why disagree ? U thinks the rivers people are ready to vote another ikwerre man ?
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Danjunior(m): 6:45am On Oct 26, 2014
Why una dey bother like say na no know say people they go hustle their own share of national cake
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ozo13(m): 6:48am On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

TAN rally was also full to capacity. So what's the big deal? The TAN rally wasn't properly organised like today's rally yet the street of port Harcourt came out despite APC's Ebola propaganda campaign to rubbish the rally. It will be a show of power because PDP will organise its own solidarity rally for GEJ2015.
permit me to say tan rally was a combination of people from south south zone. Not jus river people alone.please correct me if am wrong.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by momo22: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.
Stories for the gods! How can such a mammoth crowd be bought? If it were to be PDP would you say they were bought? I was in that stadium and I was given nothing.
PDP has failed in Rivers State, if at all PDP would win it can't be with Wike as candidate, my dog will not even vote for him. That man is the grandfather of touts in Rivers, his eight years rule as LGA chairman says it all.
For PDP to win they have to produce a more credible candidate that will give APC problems at the poll not a man like Wike. With Wike Rivers will be thrown back into the dark days when we have to raise up our hands to walk on the streets. God forbid!

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by momo22: 6:58am On Oct 26, 2014
ozo13:
permit me to say tan rally was a combination of people from south south zone. Not jus river people alone.please correct me if am wrong.
My brother you are correct.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2014
What exactly is the capacity of this stadium?...let us exagerate it to be 100,000 and what is the voting population? PDP under an aspirant like Abacha son will pull more in Kano,but that does not mean GEJ will win in Kano...same for Rivers,Amaechi can pull the crowd but does not mean Buhari can score up to 20% of votes cast

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Demos92: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2014
What a kind of crowd
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by momo22: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:

What Obasanjo did for you in his last 8yrs? seeking 3rd term those who opposed him he used EFCC /ICPC to punished them, Jonathan wasn't the one that brought corruption to Nigeria, corruption was in existence since amalgamation of Nigeria 100years ago even unborn baby in Nigeria has that blood of corruption so don't blame him for that, if Jonathan fails you can't you called him into order or present another candidates from that region, by the way am not frm south south but west
So if Jonathan is not the one that brought corruption to Nigeria does he have to make statements that will continue to promote it? What has he done to reduce it? Nothing! Instead he has promoted it. We will vote him out!

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

TAN rally was also full to capacity. So what's the big deal? The TAN rally wasn't properly organised like today's rally yet the street of port Harcourt came out despite APC's Ebola propaganda campaign to rubbish the rally. It will be a show of power because PDP will organise its own solidarity rally for GEJ2015.
What I c in d pix with scanty crowd iz five-five hundred naira per head out of our missin $20B

Hypocracy angry
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2014
post=27454760:
Hmmm...Nigerian politricks. See lots of deceived people

-------------
Fellow Nairalanders, I have been a member of this forum for more than 8 years and one way I can benefit from it is for you guys to help patronize my blog at www..com ...Abeg, I have no where to run to
-------------
My friend angry
tell us "I have no shoes"
then sit back & wash d magik, it neva fails grin

D Otuoke zoologist use am & ee pay wella cool
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:15am On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

I have nothing against Amaechi but WE have everything against APC in Rivers State!!!
Dat's because u don't want genuine change 2 ur life & con3

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by melvin0004(m): 7:17am On Oct 26, 2014
Bugatie:

You need to have a feel of the grassroots, any free and fair election held today will go in favor of PDP.
It's Amaechi that's coercing people into APC. A situation where the governor mandated all the caretaker council chairmen appointed by him to mobilise a given number of people to the rally just to massage his waning ego.
He called for a rally and ended up advertising Mr President!
Clown
most people u see here wud stil attend pdp rally.people are concern on wot der wud gain.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 26, 2014
Osezzua:

I beg to disagree with u my brother. Obj only concluded a process Abacha's regime started - talking about GSM. Also, u have to remember, we have 2 different personalities here. Obj is one and Gej another. To this end there must b glaring differences between these two. Gej isn't a war time president, n wether u like it or not Nigeria has been at civil war since d days of Obj against Niger Delta militants n now with Boko Haram, if u doubt me check our security budget n u will discover Nigeria currently spends over 60% of her national budget on security. Amaechi n co have treated the office of d president with so much disrespect n profanity. This has to STOP. Fashola doesn't address d presidency that way. If u feel u are popular, pick a form and vie for d post. Remember, the heretic of an age, is usually the Saint of d other. Rather than focus on what Gej has not done, why don't we concentrate on the positive things he has done? things like revitalisation of our railways, addition of 6 federal universities, stabilisation of crude oil production, construction of roads, privatisation of power sector to increase productivity, introduction of Almajiri schools, completion of several power projects, etc. I know we still have a long way to go, but at least we are still moving. I'm not a politician, I don't support any party also, but I know that our leaders ought to b respected by us all if we all want to b respected outside. This is my take.
things he has done indeed .... who needs more unis , when the ones we have already are not performing maximally , that money needs to be put into the ones existing , am sure you are aware how long it took him to address the ASUU strike last uyear and still creating additional problems in name of un, what railway , will you use the railway , who uses the kind of railway in nigeria these days , what roads ? where are the roas , he should name them , power I agree but still majority of the stakes sold to individuals concerned bout money rather than development, whats stabilization in you talking , it takes nigeria about 4 years to seal contracts with some oil companies , in saudi its just about 3 months , argentina 4 to 5 months , angola that is just here is maximum 6 months .... our dear gej and his wife alison madueke delays projectys , the industry is on the slow pace , to create jobs problem . do you know how many jobs created via those parastatals .. icpc , efcc , pppra , napkep and many of them ... @ least salaries are paid , I know the lives of people tyhat have been changed by those organisations ... gej is clueless , he never thought he would get to that position and so you should expect nothing from him ... for you to rule properly , you should have plans before hand not thinking you can because you woke up on e morning and found your self in that position.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ahaika23: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2014
grin cheesy grin wink wink cheesy Amaechi na nollywood actor. Let me remind us he was given N19 billion by our rubber assembly boys for supposed project execution. That was the project you saw.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2014
Ezira:
Don't be deceived, I was part of that crowd but won't vote APC. I was only there to protect my source of income. If this crowd truly belongs to Amaechi, let him pick form for senatorial seat in Ikwerre land and become the Senate President as he earlier wished. He's busy lobbying for a position (VP) that won't be decided by the Rivers people. Amaechi is afraid. What explains his inability to, at least, test his popularity with LG election? If he does that, the power of Wike and his GDI will be so glaring as APC will not win in Ubima Ward, his home place. He plays safe by opting to appoint Caretaker committees. I know that most APC bigots in this forum will soon start throwing jabs. Never mind, I am a Pitakwa boy and I know that PDP cannot lose Rivers no matter who they field. Amaechi and his close associates know this, they are just fighting for relevance. We are watching.
what has the FG done for you as a pitakwa boy , you dont see his arguments , is he about parties , wike was in the education ministry how many rivers state students could point out his achievements in the state's higher institutions ... wake up , dont be fooled by being a party memeber .... if you are not fine with the candidate an opposition is bringing on , I ll advise you stay in your house rather than go vote because it is PDP.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
dunkem21:

Yes, no doubt.

But, is he a winner?

Hmnm.. food for thought

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by JEITO: 7:53am On Oct 26, 2014
I don't expect anything less from a rally organised with #19billion state fund plus some other millions here and there lipsrsealed

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 7:56am On Oct 26, 2014
basisop:

Wrong! We the grassroot support PDP. People were looking at the bought crowd in Port Harcourt like fools. Ask the street. PDP is the main party.

Btw, see the PDP truck parked along Rupkokwu/Igwuruta Road on APC's way to the stadium that attracted eyes.

So a truck wins elections for politicians now? Smh

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Bright2(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
The population of those @ home is 10 times more than the population you people saw in that stadium, Port Harcourt city was still crowded with people all over the street which indicated that the population at home is more than those at the stadium.
Nyesom Wike alone pulled at least more than half of that crowd to an extent that airport road was blocked & over populated when he was returning from Abuja to PH so what's the big deal? What happened in PH before was TAN rally & it was something else, the PDP main rally is on way fast approaching ,I don't know where the venue could be cos the crowd will be 10 times more than what people saw at that yesterday.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by Abagworo(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ba7man(m): 8:08am On Oct 26, 2014
redcliff:

So a truck wins elections for politicians now? Smh
It truly shows how daft these Politicians think the populace is. embarassed

They'd be like........"Just park a branded "Monster truck" at that junction and they'll vote for you".

Damn!!!! Some nigg@z are st00pid. undecided

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 8:11am On Oct 26, 2014
ba7man:
It truly shows how daft these Politicians think the populace is. embarassed

They'd be like........"Just park a branded "Monster truck" at that junction and they'll vote for you".

Damn!!!! Some nigg@z are st00pid. undecided

But funny enough it works gor them.. im telling you.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by gp6liveth(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2014
Sometimes we should also ask our selves how many of them really have that voters card. The number is useless whether in APC or PDP campaign if the citizens have no voters card come that very day of election.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 8:15am On Oct 26, 2014
manny4life:

Let's do the quick math then.

Assuming there were 10k persons who went home with 2k which I sincere doubt if they were up to 10k, that's N20million. Are you saying politicians and even market people don't move such money around? What exactly is your point?

To say only 10k people were at that rally is an insult to the pictures you saw.. even in a full capacity stadium, the least amount of people you would see is 65k. Just on the seats. Now, both seats and the field was filled. Recalculate. Nothing less than 70k people were here.. doesnt this picture look similar to the immigration exams where over 1m youths attended? Be careful.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by ba7man(m): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2014
redcliff:

But funny enough it works gor them.. im telling you.
I tire oooo............

They know the people they're trying to lead.......I just hope these people are wiser now.
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by muh4lyf(m): 8:21am On Oct 26, 2014
Bugatie:

You need to have a feel of the grassroots, any free and fair election held today will go in favor of PDP.
It's Amaechi that's coercing people into APC. A situation where the governor mandated all the caretaker council chairmen appointed by him to mobilise a given number of people to the rally just to massage his waning ego.
Clown
it's not everybody that rent crowd,wake up....

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by muh4lyf(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2014
Bugatie:

Clown
Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2014
Easy1401:
You son of BITCHES in South South and South East your son have the opportunity to take the mantle of president, the highest helm of political seat you are rebelling against your son , Northerner are using sweet mouths in order to gain mantle back from only minority ethnic ever from south south to be the president, south west after spended good 8yrs successfully, they are now using their traitorship attitude to dismantle you and give power back to Northerner, i can't beg you neither plead you to think twice before making decision in voting for Northerner i jus wnt to remainds you this same so called Northerner are the one that destroy our nation to this present stage we are now, everybody started blaming innocent otuoke man for problem that he did not created. I can bet it if you allow this opportunity to pass you by it will take you next 50years above before you can reach presidential seat again continue follow that bastard Amachi and useless south west leaders that want us to continue be a slaves to Northerner! This Northerner believes that the power @ the top is their birthright. they nothing to offer us but to rescue power back from your region, Amachi enslaved himself to them for his own interest is nt Nigerian nor his people Am just pity you because this is your time to support your man for another four years after that give it back to the right region let's keep rotating it so that equation will balance when It's reach their turn give it to them i just want to you to think deeply before throwing away your chance.

You and your likes are the problems of nigeria. That is why when i hear trash spewd out in form of words from your like minds, i clamour that we should break the country.. i have no problem with anybody who handles the mantle of leadership and their ethnic region. Where i have a problem is when such persons fail to deliver on good leadership and goveranance. It doesnt matter if a yoruba man rules for 20years. What matters is if his tenure positively affected the lives of citizens for good.. now people like you are biased in your thinking and base your decisions on mere facts that because somebody comes from your region and he is messing and heating the polity up, he should still remain there? fr the single fact that you can say trash like this, its safe to say there is no hope comimg soon for the development of Nigeria.. i pity the future of this country based on your doltic mentality

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by redcliff: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2014
bashydemy:
I am also from South west like you, OBJ did alot for Nigerians, So many Nigerians that stay out of the country are been intimidated daily and GEJ could not do anything, But during OBJ there is no such baba iyabo will swift into action immediately... During OBJ have you ever hear him say corruption is a mere stealing? During OBJ do you hear about BH? even Militants then OBJ curb them and they only resurface when when yaradua came to power and that was when they gave them amnesty.. OBJ brought Mobile phones to Nigeria, OBJ introduce minimum wages, OBJ boost our economy, you remember when the ODI what OBJ did when they wanna spring up that is the kinda leader we want,

Please can you folks quit saying obj brought mobile phones to nigeria? It just hapened in his time and the timing was right. It would have come one way or the other.

Re: APC Rally In PH (photo's) by anyaekekehinde(m): 8:40am On Oct 26, 2014
momo22:

Stories for the gods! How can such a mammoth crowd be bought? If it were to be PDP would you say they were bought? I was in that stadium and I was given nothing.
PDP has failed in Rivers State, if at all PDP would win it can't be with Wike as candidate, my dog will not even vote for him. That man is the grandfather of touts in Rivers, his eight years rule as LGA chairman says it all.
For PDP to win they have to produce a more credible candidate that will give APC problems at the poll not a man like Wike. With Wike Rivers will be thrown back into the dark days when we have to raise up our hands to walk on the streets. God forbid!

Guys lets learn to say the truth, all i repeat all political rally crowd in Nigeria are rented whether pdp or apc, listen to me, this is fact that you and I know as a nigerian, no nigerian will leave his house or source of income without immediate benefit(either in form of liquid cash or political connection or promotional benefit or whatever), even many nigerians that go to church go becuase of miracle, connection and other reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / EdoDecides: Youths Storm The Street To Celebrate As PDP Wins In Idokapa(pic) / #endsars: "Impeach Buhari Now!" - Farooq Kperogi To NASS, Gives Reasons

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79