Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Did I Do Anything Bad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Anything Bad? (1006 Views)

Have I Done Anything Bad By Wooing Her? / IS There Anything Bad With Sleeping With A Reverend Mother? / Allow Ur Ex Into Ur House For Visit. Anything Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Anything Bad? by laroux(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
I asked a girl out and she said the only way she could date me is if I buy a phone and recharge the phone with #2000. I agreed and gave a condition that both of us will have to bleep each like 5 times or more before I will grant her request. She agreed and I bleeped the shit out of that pussy. Then I saw that it's a precious waste of funds to buy a ho a phone. Now she's angry and calling me names but I no dey vex sha cos I enjoy am well well my fellow nairalanders. How can I buy a girl a phone cos of sex when sex is very easy to get these days. My fellow nairalanders I no lie una e sweet me well well.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by willi926(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
I no fit do buisnes wit ur kind. U r a cheat

3 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by padeolu: 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
You better buy her the phone, if she deep that hand for punna swear for you..eh.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by laroux(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2014
@willi926 bros forget that mara. If to say I buy her that fone and I no come Bleep she for call or even reason me as maga or even atm.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by laroux(m): 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
@padeolu nothing dey happen. No level.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
but you did give her your word.
The best way to keep one's word is not to give it.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by HonourablePomk: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
First of us grin The guideline caracta dropped you didn't use it well. This is your first post and first topic. btw what do you gain from posting useless things and jonzing all over nairaland... Some peeps useless sha. People like you stay inside the house 24/7 and then come to nairaland be claiming bad guy undecided undecided undecided

Peace

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by kozaic(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2014
God 4give u!
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by Afrok(m): 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2014
This is why I like nairaland coz some guys will tell U the truth by asking how and what they can do to kiss a certain girl, but people like op wey never see pant or bra before not to talk of how pusssy looks will come here dey form baddest guy ever liveth "baddoo" cheesy
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by ireneony(f): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
Afrok:
This is why I like nairaland coz some guys will tell U the truth by asking how and what they can do to kiss a certain girl, but people like op wey never see pant or bra before not to talk of how pusssy looks will come here dey form baddest guy ever liveth "baddoo" cheesy
abeg nor kill me with laugh
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by Afrok(m): 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2014
ireneony:
abeg nor kill me with laugh
That's the truth coz bad guys don't make mouth or noise, the girls do the noise making for them kiss.
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by laroux(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2014
If you like talk or if you like don't that's your f****** problem
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by Adaeze003(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
^^bros don't cry ehn? Don't mind him...One day you'll see punny... grin grin
Re: Did I Do Anything Bad? by laroux(m): 9:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
I've seen more pussies than even a midwife for your information.

(1) (Reply)

. Are Ladies Supposed To Do The Searching Or Just Wait To Be Found? / Naughty Sexual "Plays" We Did As Kids / Good Friendship Turn Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.