Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday (70895 Views)

Dakuku Peterside Kneeling And Praying To GOD For Today's Victory (pix) And APC. / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme / Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by stinggy(m): 7:31am On Oct 27, 2014
pendy79:
GEJ be like God come and fight that boy Ameachi for me. Leave Boko Haram for now, concentrate on chibuike amaechi for me. Deal well well with him. You know he didn't come here to pray, me I came, I even pack many polithievcians and pastorprenuers to intercede on my behalf.
Don't allow Buhari win APC primary, give it to Atiku, please my father. You know my wife like power pls don't disappoint us mbok. Father they say you like sinners that's why I came with some sinful state governors and ndudi elumelu too, you know he was indicted for corruption when he was chairman house committee on power. Forgive us all but no gree for buhari o.

@post I hope this unscripted pilgrimage that is not sanctioned in the bible by all these politicians and tainted men of God isn't on tax payers money and is accomodated in the year's budget. Cos I wont understand the basis of not paying the correct states and local government monthly statutory allocation but have the funds to take suswan on pilgrimage yet the shameless governor and akpabio can't pay salaries of public servants.

LWkMD grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by eaccyboy(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

How about these kind of pictures?
make black more stupid and unacceptable even as slaves

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by nairaman66(m): 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
ceo4eva:
President Jonathan, Anglican Primate Okoh, Governors Akpabio & Suswam and others on his entourage praying in Israel at Mount Carmel yesterday.

Carrying a prayer team touring all the Christian religious points over the world and people call that good governance! Pray! Pray!! But even the bible speaks about good governance and not mere "Show Offs" as been perpetrated by the current administration.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Topewealth: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2014
I bet GEJ main prayer will be " God let me win 2015 Election! grin

God let your will be done in this nation, give us good leaders that will change the story of this country and bring smile to our face!

Amin oooooo!

Tope Wealth!wink
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by gbadexy(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
wallex1983:
If God should just appear to our dear president on mount carmel and say 'Son, do not contest in 2015' and he's sure it iڪ God. What do you think oga Jona will do?
Open another thread to ask this hypothetical question. It would be interesting to hear what people think he would do.
I believe he would still contest. He go live in denial that it was the devil trying to tempt him on the mountain just as jesus was tempted.
His wife won't even hear of it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Acidosis(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2014
We all need prayers

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by temitemi1(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2014
Ngwakwe:
Nigerians had no problem nor complained on Fashola or any other Governor on pilgrimage to Mecca but hate filled bigoted hypocrites are here to register their resentment and bias

PICTURES: GOV. FASHOLA AT 2014 LESSER HAJJ (UMRAH) IN MECCA

God bless, they are always too blind wn it comes to their party of no use(apc) bt wn it comes to GEJ they are quick to open their dirty mouths. Well, they are only making mr president more popular by talking abt him always. GEJ till 2019 no shaking!!

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Oyeneku3: 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Where two or three thieves are gathered, blink blink pastor is there in their midst
But

Ko kan aiye undecided

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Tibins(m): 7:38am On Oct 27, 2014
Whatever you say is who you really are, for you can only think your kind......Hence if you think Nigeria is changing for better, your life also change in like manner.
It was recently published that GEJ worth only $100M. If he's that kind of thief I suppose he would worth much more than that... Haven served an oil rich state as deputy gov, gov, V. President and President, going by that figure. Fashola, Amaechi, Akpabio, etc are worth more than that figure, be rest assured. Every man has a starting point. Mike Adenuga was a taxi operator in the US before, Dangote was helper to his uncle, Fashola lived in one room apartment with his mother earlier, etc. GEJ's humble background should not attract this much hate and insult to him.
We also know Tinubu's history..... These are parents, leaders, that no matter what, we can criticize. But we must do so constructively. Give most guys insulting people on NL that exaulted position, they be worse thieves......

In the past we also had leaders go for pilgrimage.... what's bad about that. We all serve one God, irrespective of our religious leanings...... ALL I CAN SAY IS GOD BLESS NIGERIA. BE WISE.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
These kind of Pictures just make the black man look ignorant as hell.
Why?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 27, 2014
kingthreat:

Long paragraphs of garbage.
You have a right to your opinions but if you are a discerning mind then you would admit that all I have posted up there is the truth.I might sound clannish up there but the southwest is my immediate constituency for now because that is where I work and live.

The APC is a good party with lofty ideas but they just have not done enough to shake off that Islamic toga which they have put on and the Yoruba Christians have to be very very careful,the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

Every wise christian would do well to ruminate on all that I have posted up there.All that is needed is a discerning mind.

GEJ till 2019.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by tbaba1234: 7:46am On Oct 27, 2014
anonimi:

Perhaps you know "how much taxpayer's money" Fashola and Tambuwal wasted on their trip to Mecca for LESSER Hajj this year as they have done every year since being in power.

How many public officials did you see with them?

It is not about going on pilgrimage, look at the entourage. It should be a personal trip for self reflection not a publicity stunt.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by ellechrystal(f): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal

Do u know if they did? So u even know what they prayed about? ..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by saintkash(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2014
ceo4eva:
Special Sunday Worship: A Day With Jesus For Nigeria in Israel

guy me no see jesus there oo... all I can see there is group of Nigeria politicians kowai!!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Mekenz(m): 7:54am On Oct 27, 2014
hybridtm:
The prayer of sinner is an abomination b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First, for all d money wai dem don steal
hmmm.....he who is without sin,should first cast a stone,@topic welldone mr presido,we need to pray to survive in this end time.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by mployer(m): 7:56am On Oct 27, 2014
'Yet, It was I who taught Israel how to walk, holding them by their hands but they did not know that I healed them......'
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Lordlexyy: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2014
uokocha70:

You are a Christian and you hate Igbo's? You are a true Christian indeed.
All I can see from your post is tribe this, tribe that. SMH. What kind of Christian are you again?
I was about saying the same thing. What kind of Christianity is this that someone is neck deep in tribalism? It makes absolutely nonsense of what Christ came for.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by porka: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
These kind of Pictures just make the black man look ignorant as hell.

Pictures of black people praying at Mount Camel make the black man look ignorant as hell?

Well, as the official dog of the whites, wagging your tail and licking your owners feet are your lifetime responsibilities.

Your owners probably hid these pictures below from you.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:02am On Oct 27, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
u have a shallow reasoning,i ask,can u compare the achievement of fashola to that of GEJ?
You mean Fashola and other muslims can visit Mecca but Jonathan has no right to visit Mount Carmel?
Keep whining.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 8:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Alcatraz001:

You have a right to your opinions but if you are a discerning mind then you would admit that all I have posted up there is the truth.I might sound clannish up there but the southwest is my immediate constituency for now because that is where I work and live.

The APC is a good party with lofty ideas but they just have not done enough to shake off that Islamic toga which they have put on and the Yoruba Christians have to be very very careful,the devil you know is better than the Angel you don't know.

Every wise christian would do well to ruminate on all that I have posted up there.All that is needed is a discerning mind.

GEJ till 2019.

Shalom.

You are a massive disgrace to the Yoruba tribe. Taking sides with mediocrity based on religion. I am a Yoruba Christian as well and Christians have ruled this nations for many years and this nation is still where it is. If Islam is devilish then go to Vatican city. Nigeria remains a multi-religious nation. The more you put religion first, you're no better than Abu Shekau and other Boko members killing for their religion.
Let good leadership reign. I don't care if my president is an Ifa worshipper like Soyinka. Let him just move this nation forward.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Oyeneku3: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2014
Youngzedd:
Who is deceiving who?

If this is the type of people that go to heaven, I ain't going anywhere, I rather remain on earth.

WTF
grin
Be careful what you wish for..

Zacchaeus made heaven

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 8:05am On Oct 27, 2014
PPAngel:

What is there to like about ur blood lusting abomination of desolating religion?

Thank God nah u even mention boko cousins doing ur satanic allah work

Foolish blind goat farker

Cockcraving woman like you. The more you support GEJ, get ready for your own taste of GEJs incompetence. Maybe if you suffered what the Chibok moms are suffering, your reasoning will be realigned towards wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by kingthreat(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2014
gunuvi:

OK. thanks for letting me know Mr mumu

No im no mumu. You're the one being fooled with fake humility. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by manosteel(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2014
I doubt if Akpabio was praying, I guess he was bored.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by MadCow1: 8:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Lol...

God does not answer the Prayers of fradulent Men.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Glowstone(m): 8:10am On Oct 27, 2014
[size=20pt]See them praying like saints[/size]

see them head,
dem one claim prayer Warriors..hypocrites...tell em to better come home and continue looting their money...we nigerians ARe not fool, we know none of
them are praying with clean heart..they are there to tell God to help them in their different political ambition undecided

[size=17pt] smh [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Mbkite(m): 8:12am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote
author=hybridtm post=27478034]The prayer of sinner is an abomination
b4 God...........make dem go ask for forgiveness of sins First,
for all d money wai dem don steal[/quote]
ARE U GOD THAT ANSWERS PRAYERS?
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by 9jaCrusade: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2014
This guy is devilishly manipulative. He will keep fragmenting Nigeria along religious lines just to get an office. gEJ, think of Nigeria beyond you and your ambition. Even if you become President after 2015, you will go home in 2019. But the seeds of problems you are sowing will remain.
[color=#990000][/color]
I can bet my life that none of these politicians doesn't belong to a secret cult and consults a shaman.
If Nigerians fall for this again, which I think they will, they are finished.
I was in Israel when he came last year(on a training not Pilgrimage). See how these guys spend government money on frivolities. Even the Israelis couldn't hide their amazement.

Nigerians, be wise

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by noblealuu: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2014
Vince77:

And smart too

Yea broh!
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Youngzedd(m): 8:17am On Oct 27, 2014
Oyeneku3:

grin
Be careful what you wish for..

Zacchaeus made heaven

Hehehehe.

I believe as you were typing that you may not have common light in your home.

Imagine the sweat grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by egopersonified(f): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2014
dridowu:
i can see the bling bling pastor, the don jazzy of PDP-CAN chapter

Chai, nairalanders, una too get mouth, lol.
Re: Photos Of President Jonathan Praying At Mount Carmel on Sunday by Oyeneku3: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2014
Youngzedd:

Hehehehe.

I believe as you were typing that you may not have common light in your home.

Imagine the sweat grin grin

Is light "common"? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / FG Declares Public Holidays To Celebrate 2018 Eid-El-Kabir / Another Unknown Helicopter Sighted In Enugu Forests (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.