Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,729 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy (10446 Views)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / My Experience With A Gay Guy / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:

Stop this rants and get useful.

I bet you're ugly no gay man would look you twice.

Leave gay people alone.

I could manage your àss though, pm me.

hahahahah all these gays coming out.....
shameless homosexualss. ..

if your father was gay you wouldn't haven't been born....

sodomites ......

I ffuck females. . .. ..don't p.m me fagg and don't ask I do either. sick lunatic

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:

Jesus christ is gay, you can shoot yourself now.

Buddha loves you more. Give your life to him or be condemned forever.

boring.....
I don't believe in Bible stories either.....
but one thing I know....

Homosexualss are lunatics.....

probably frustrated a girl rejected you...eyahhhhhhhh

plus they are men with low self esteem that can't approach ladies.

if they born you well ...upload your pictures here....
in the next three days you ll find it in all naija blogs and you ll be caught and jailed.......
RoosterDrinker

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

boring.....
I don't believe in Bible stories either.....
but one thing I know....

Homosexualss are lunatics.....

probably frustrated a girl rejected you...eyahhhhhhhh

plus they are men with low self esteem that can't approach ladies.

if they born you well ...upload your pictures here....
in the next three days you ll find it in all naija blogs and you ll be caught and jailed.......
RoosterDrinker

I think that's a female.

Lesbian==> undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:

I think that's a female.

Lesbian==> undecided

ohhh. that moniker is a female? wow!!

Lesbos..dykes....faggits....bi-sexuals.... all are the same in my eyes.....

all should be treated as animals since they ve refused to change ...they should be chained...spat on ...and burnt on stake
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

shameless faggit .... .....

too bad trey songz isn't into sickos like your kind...
.son of a bbitch

What makes you think he isn't grin

You'd be surprised how many of your highly held artistes are gay grin

Not like it means anything to me anyway, just saying. My point is, gay people are just as normal. That we don't conform to your idea of sexuality doesn't give you right to hate. As far as they don't come on to you. Let them be. smiley

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
Poor, pained Darkrebel.

OP, this thread is a hilarious troll grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

What makes you think he isn't grin

You'd be surprised how many of your highly held artistes are gay grin

Not like it means anything to me anyway, just saying. My point is, gay people are just as normal. That we don't conform to your idea of sexuality doesn't give you right to hate. As far as they don't come on to you. Let them be. smiley

nahhhhh trey songz ain't gay....
stop deceiving yourself......

no sane man will leave the pleasures of banging a woman and succumb to sharing the same bed with a man......

that's what insanity causes.... your not normal..same with your clan of faggits that suck dicks.....
you got psychological problems....earlier you start admitting your not normal but a freak ..the better for you and your life of faggitry
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
Poor, pained Darkrebel.

lol. Dude must be so pained and typing away at the speed of light. Like I care what he thinks about me.

Niccur swerve grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
Poor, pained Darkrebel.

pained indeed.. . ... ..
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

lol. Dude must be so pained and typing away at the speed of light. Like I care what he thinks about me.

Niccur swerve grin

I thought you were a fagg...why chatting with females....

am replying quick ..cos am using a laptop not a mobile.....

shameless RoosterDrinker
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

nahhhhh trey songz ain't gay....
stop deceiving yourself......

no sane man will leave the pleasures of banging a woman and succumb to sharing the same bed with a man......

that's what insanity causes.... your not normal..same with your clan of faggits that suck dicks.....
you got psychological problems....earlier you start admitting your not normal but a freak ..the better for you and your life of faggitry

So lemme get this straight. Your understanding of a gay person/straight person starts and ends with sex. Smh.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the fact that not everyone is like you. Many gay people haven't had sex yet, and some don't even intend to.

All you've been ranting about is dicck and pussyy. W.T.F??

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

I thought you were a fagg...why chatting with females....

am replying quick ..cos am using a laptop not a mobile.....

shameless RoosterDrinker

LMAO grin

So gay people can't keep female friends. Your ignorance is outstanding. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

So lemme get this straight. You understanding of a gay person/straight person starts and ends with sex. Smh.

Why is it so hard for you to comprehend the fact that not everyone is like you. Many gay people haven't had sex yet, and some don't even intend to.

All you've been ranting about is dicck and pussyy. W.T.F??

the thought of holding hands or having feelings for a fellow man like you do is enough to make sane humans puke and vomit.....

all I know is gays are mentally challenged people.....that have low self esteem.....frustrated ....timid people that can't approach women....etc...the list is endless.......

your scared of pussies...you take to sucking dicks.....
your life is In an abyss..... gringrin
we guys call girls bbitches.......
gays are the male version of bbitches......

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LMAO grin

So gay people can't keep female friends. Your ignorance is outstanding. grin

nahhhhb you can't.....
faggit....
its only on internet you have the courage to talk to females......I bet you have never held a convo with a female for 2 hours before....and if you have ..I bet you couldn't look at her eyeballs... ...

stupidd Fagg ...... your not a man....your a bbitch
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

the thought of holding hands or having feelings for a fellow man like you do is enough to make sane humans puke and vomit.....

all I know is gays are mentally challenged people.....that have low self esteem.....frustrated ....timid people that can't approach women....etc...the list is endless.......

your scared of pussies...you take to sucking dicks.....
your life is In an abyss..... gringrin
we guys call girls bbitches.......
gays are the male version of bbitches......

LOL. Clap for yourself. Why would you have the thought in the first place when you aren't gay? That's stupi.d

Too bad your mind is all warped up with sex grin and apparently you're the one frustrated here, as I see no reason why you should be so pained. Not like I'm even coming on to you.

Lastly, if I wanted a girl, I have them in tons. All I can do is ask, and they'll be on my bed (MissMeiya! grin) But then again, I'm not attracted to them sexually. Why you can't get that into your head is beyond me.

Now let me be.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

nahhhhb you can't.....
faggit....
its only on internet you have the courage to talk to females......I bet you have never held a convo with a female for 2 hours before....and if you have ..I bet you couldn't look at her eyeballs... ...

stupidd Fagg ...... your not a man....your a bbitch

Again, your ignorance is outstanding. Gay people don't have issues with having a conversation with the female folks.

Again, sexuality goes beyond sex.

This is getting boring.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. Clap for yourself. Why would you have the thought in the first place when you aren't gay? That's stupi.d

Too bad your mind is all warped up with sex grin and apparently you're the one frustrated here, as I see no reason why you should be so pained. Not like I'm even coming on to you.

Lastly, if I wanted a girl, I have them in tons. All I can do is ask, and they'll be on my bed (MissMeiya! grin) But then again, I'm not attracted to them sexually. Why you can't get that into your head is beyond me.

Now let me be.

kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Lastly, if I wanted a girl, I have them in tons All I can do is ask, and they'll be on my bed (MissMeiya! grin) But then again, I'm not attracted to them sexually. Why you can't get that into your head is beyond me.

Now let me be.

I dont think bout sex all the time.....I got other important things that take my time....like school ...I set my priorities straight. . and when I need to shag...I d do it with a female not a guy.....unlike you faggit

nahhhhh you can't get any girl you want....your just fronting....... you don't even know what a uterus is...you haven't see one either.......

all you see is scrotum...ball sack and joysticks .....
retardedd queer
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

I dont think bout sex all the time.....I got other important things that take my time....like school ...I set my priorities straight. . and when I need to shag...I d do it with a female not a guy.....unlike you faggit

nahhhhh you can't get any girl you want....your just fronting....... you don't even know what a uterus is...you haven't see one either.......

retardedd queer

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Again, your ignorance is outstanding. Gay people don't have issues with having a conversation with the female folks.

Again, sexuality goes beyond sex.

This is getting boring.

nahhhghhg faggit....your not entitled to place those your filthy hands you just held a dick with on our females......stick to sucking dicks and leave our females.....faggit boy
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
missmeiya stop spamming the thread with the same boring pictures.....

who cares bout you? ...why seek so much attention?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:
missmeiya stop spamming the thread with the same boring pictures.....

who cares bout you? ...why seek so much attention?

Sorry Princess, am I taking your spotlight?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Sorry Princess, am I taking your spotlight?

I suspect your lesbian too.....
dunce .... ...

your profile already says you hate those that are homophobic. .... surely your a lesbo
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

I suspect your lesbian too.....
dunce .... ...

LMFAO grin

Gay people aren't the only ones who see your tears.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
Omg! Everyone is gay! *cries*

1 Like

MissMeiya:

LMFAO grin

Gay people aren't the only ones who see your tears.

your lesbian....if your not..then your brother must be a Fagg ...reason you carry their flag everywhere.....

stop spamming with the same picture.....are you going nuts already .. . .. what does painment even mean?

speak English .....
Darkrebel:

retardedd queer

oh you're still in school. Get back to me when you're out of school and more mature grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
Omg! Everyone is gay! *cries*

now I see what bad education system in Nigeria has done to you....

go read up the meaning of homo .... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo

your really lacking braincells
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by duni04(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
Op's profile says she's in Ashi town, meaning she's an ash***** that wants to screw a gay guy. Two potential carriers of HIV wanting to screw themselves. As long as they keep their disease within themselves, who are we to complain.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

your lesbian....if your not..then your brother must be a Fagg ...reason you carry their flag everywhere.....

stop spamming with the same picture.....are you going nuts already .. . .. what does painment even mean?

speak English .....

LOL see someone telling another person to speak English. What the heck is "your lesbian"? Can't even get the difference between "your" and "you're".

what school are you in again?? grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

oh you're still in school. Get back to me when you're out of school and more mature grin

definitely not high school..... talk to me when you cop a degree ..... mature faggit. ..
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LOL see someone telling another person to speak English. What the heck is "your lesbian"? Can't even get the difference between "your" and "you're".

what school are you in again?? grin

go read on linguistics.....some words are silenced when spoken ..... thus I write in the same manner.....

I never knew faggits were also dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Photos(nsfw) Young Lady Called Monica Posted On Facebook / This happened betwen me and a Single Mother / Had First S*x Encounter With A Wh*re, Now This Is Happening (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.