Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy (10436 Views)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / My Experience With A Gay Guy / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

no grin. stop lying....you didn't say it like this....
I use ..your instead of going through the stress of typing and looking for the apostrophe key.....am not writing a formal letter .....its just like LOL ...why abbreviate?

slowpoke....... you should teach yourself first.....and nahhhh I don't wanna meet your cousins.....they must have been soaked in the culture of lesbianism and homosexuality.......

INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH THE STRESS OF LOOKING FOR THE APOSTROPHE KEY

IT'S LIKE LOL

WHY ABBREIVIATE?

Let's see that on reply, one more time:

Oh, you poor thing. Looking for a single key is too much for your tragically handicapped mind to manage.

IT'S LIKE LOL

Your, the incorrect word, meaning second-person possessive, for you're, a conjunction, meaning you are....

Is like LOL, an acronym for Laughing Out Loud.

Oh my.

WHY ABBREVIATE?

Why abbreviate, indeed. You should have written "you are" if you didn't want to abbreviate.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

You're so frantic you can't even complete your sentences anymore.

You seem to be on the verge of a stroke.

dumb derik ...I got loads of chats to reply...you think I got the patience to reply you little midget?.......
I advise you to go take a nap....before you die of stress....
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

INSTEAD OF GOING THROUGH THE STRATEGIC OF LOOKING FOR THE APOSTROPHE KEY

IT'S LIKE LOL

WHY ABBRIEVIATE?

meaningless ........ you can't even spell......don't give yourself stroke....your hands already shaking like you got Parkinson
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by duni04(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:

Your giirl friend is what?

Fool swerve pls! undecided
Well that's what it says on ur profile. If its not true then change it.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by darnley16(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. Clap for yourself. Why would you have the thought in the first place when you aren't gay? That's stupi.d

Too bad your mind is all warped up with sex grin and apparently you're the one frustrated here, as I see no reason why you should be so pained. Not like I'm even coming on to you.

Lastly, if I wanted a girl, I have them in tons. All I can do is ask, and they'll be on my bed (MissMeiya! grin) But then again, I'm not attracted to them sexually. Why you can't get that into your head is beyond me.

Now let me be.

come on now bro its easy to see why the average Nigerian is homophobic, well its Because the Average Nigerian is Dumb(sad truth) , then the above average I.e the smart ones (me and some few folks(30percent of Nigerian Community) Its pretty easy to accept although not fully understand gay people, its the same way an average Nigerian(d gorillas u see around) gets vexed at the slightest lecture you give to them about the non-existance of God, they lash out,(well its been scientifically Proven that those who accept gay people are more intelligent than an average, same goes to those who stand out questioning the existance of God) well it up to you to make what these gorrilas say get to your head, or you just keep giving them the middle finger and move on with life, , bro life is too short, its not like any of us we get out of it alive you know

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
darnley16:
come on now bro its easy to see why the average nigerian is homophobic, well its Because the Average Nigerian is Dumb(sad truth) , then the above average I.e the smart ones is pretty easy to accept although not fully understand gay people, its the same way an average Nigerian(d gorillas u see around) gets vexed at the slightest lecture you give to them about the non-existance of God, they lash out, well it up to you and gay folks to make what these gorrilas say get to your head, or you just keep giving them the middle finger and move on with life, , bro life is too short, its not like any of us we get out of it alive you know

Thanks bro.

Now, Mr. Darkrebel. Read the above words, slowly. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by duni04(m): 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
He's running back and forth like a chicken with his head cut off. I hope he doesn't collapse today, or give himself a stroke. I can practically hear the drops of saliva hitting his phone screen (sorry, keyboard...).
Lol. wicked.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

dumb derik ...I got loads of chats to reply...you think I got the patience to reply you little midget?.......
I advise you to go take a nap....before you die of stress....
Darkrebel:

meaningless ........ you can't even spell......don't give yourself stroke....your hands already shaking like you got Parkinson

Aww. You're stealing my insults? I'm flattered. Quick tip: Next time, use them on someone other than the person who used them on you first.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Thanks bro.

wrong....I don't like gays .....cos I find them irritating And think they are mentally unstable .....

I don't believe in bible stories or religion ish or whatever..
..all I know is gays are disgusting...... animals
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by darnley16(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Thanks bro.

lol and
You most welcome
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
duni04:

Well that's what it says on ur profile. If its not true then change it.

I never said anything about not being an ashewo.

You're insinuating it's only gay guys and ashewo that are HIV carrier.

WOW! Ashewo girls sleep with themselves, right?

Straight guys are devoid of HIV? Smh
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Aww. You're stealing my insults? I'm flattered. Quick tip: Next time, use them on someone other than the person who used them on you first.

go learn how to spell Abbreviate ..... my cousins can teach you that....as long as you don't try to lure them into lesbianism. ....

simpleton
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
Here are Darkrebel's own words. He didn't realize that I copied his own words and repeated them back to him so he could realize the enormity of his stúpidity. And he actually began to ridicule his own words.

MissMeiya:

IT'S LIKE LOL

WHY ABBREVIATE?

Let's see that on replay, one more time:

Oh, you poor thing. Looking for a single key is too much for your tragically handicapped mind to manage.

IT'S LIKE LOL

Your, the incorrect word, meaning second-person possessive, for you're, a conjunction, meaning you are....

Is like LOL, an acronym for Laughing Out Loud.

Oh my.

WHY ABBREVIATE?

Why abbreviate, indeed. You should have written "you are" if you didn't want to abbreviate.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by duni04(m): 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:

I never said anything about not being an ashewo.

You're insinuating it's only gay guys and ashewo that are HIV carrier.

WOW! Ashewo girls sleep with themselves, right?

Straight guys are devoid of HIV? Smh
The first sentence alone....... grin
OK madam no vex. How market today?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:
Here are Darkrebel's own words. He didn't realize that I copied his own words and repeated them back to him so he could realize the enormity of his stúpidity. And he actually began to ridicule his own words.

go learn how to spell abbreviate ......lesbo .......

don't make me screen shot how you spelt abbreviate

liar.....keep modifying your posts.....grin. brainless zygote
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

go learn how to spell Abbreviate ..... my cousins can teach you that....as long as you don't try to lure them into lesbianism. ....

simpleton

You must be so excited. How many times did you mention abbreviate? Use your newly found Wikipedia to look up typographical error.

And then look up grammatical error.

Oh, I'm pitying your ignorance so much. My dear, who did this to you?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

You must be so excited. How many times did you mention abbreviate? Use your newly found Wikipedia to look up typographical error.

And then look up grammatical error.

Oh, I'm pitying your ignorance so much. My dear, who did this to you?

go learn how to spell abbreviate ...mongrel.....

your ccunt did this to me.....
shameless lesbo .....
I guess your in love with that wwhore you call mum

..have you sucked her clitoris before?
Darkrebel:

wrong....I don't like gays .....cos I find them irritating And think they are mentally unstable .....

I don't believe in bible stories or religion ish or whatever..
..all I know is gays are disgusting...... animals

Again, who the heck cares what you think?? grin

2 Likes

Darkrebel:

simpleton
Darkrebel:

Darkrebel:

Is that honestly all you could find? A typo? Compared to:

Numerous grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors, incorrect words, a lack of understanding of common primary school biology, and more...

And see how you're jubilating over ONE. SINGLE. TYPO.

Jesus is weeping.

EDIT: As I was typing this he wrote:
Darkrebel:

go learn how to spell abbreviate ...mongrel.....
your ccunt did this to me.....
shameless lesbo .....
I guess your in love with that wwhore you call mum
..have you sucked her clitoris before?

The guy must be orgasming.

EDIT:
Darkrebel:

don't make me screen shot how you spelt abbreviate
liar.....keep modifying your posts.....grin. brainless zygote
Darkrebel:

you can't even spell abbreviate......
your life is such a tragedy...... grin.....

OFFICIAL POST COUNT: 6

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Numerous grammatical, capitalization, and punctuation errors, incorrect words, a lack of understanding of common primary school biology, and more...

Jesus is weeping.

you can't even spell abbreviate......

your life is such a tragedy...... grin.....
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Jesus is weeping.

EDIT: As I was typing this he wrote:

The guy must be orgasming.

lol ..... your really paranoid.....
and yeah I purposely omitted the *re'* ......
grin....go learn how to spell first....
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

lol ..... your really paranoid.....
and yeah I purposely omitted the *re'* ......
grin....go learn how to spell first....

You forgot to mention abbreviate. Edit your post.

Also, look up the word paranoia. You sad little creature.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by s3nn2x(m): 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Again, who the heck cares what you think?? grin

You are on fire today

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkangel, you only mentioned abbreviate 6 times? cry

I'm so sorry you couldn't find anything else to seize on.

If I went through the shambles of those posts you claim are written in English, I'm sure I would lose count.

But abbreviate! That's yours. I'll let you have that.

Do you feel better about the aching you experience whenever you attempt to engage your brain for extended periods of time?

No? Say abbreviate again, it worked before.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
Now you've left... Say abbreviate. I promise, it'll make you feel better about yourself, Darkangel. Go on, try it.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

You forgot to mention abbreviate. Edit your post.

Also, look up the word paranoia. You sad little creature.

noo ....I omit many things when chatting online....many people do it....cos this is an informal setting....plus we got loads of chats to respond to...so you expect one to follow all grammatical rules and etiquettes.....

na wa for you.....

you made a typo....not a strange thing...I was only joking with it...cos you were shouting bout my errors like I didn't purposely omit some things or it was a big deal .......

I don't fight girls..... so just stop already
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

noo ....I omit many things when chatting online....many people do it....cos this is an informal setting....plus we got loads of chats to respond to...so you expect one to follow all grammatical rules and etiquettes.....

na wa for you.....

you made a typo....not a strange thing...I was only joking with it...cos you were shouting bout my errors like I didn't purposely omit some things or it was a big deal .......

You omit many things, but not abbreviate. Your count is at 6. You can do better.

Why are you crying now? It's only when you are insulting other people that it's ok?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

You omit many things, but not abbreviate. Your count is at 6. You can do better.

Why are you crying now? It's only when you are insulting other people that it's ok?

I don't just feel it's right cursing girls....
am sorry....

goodbye
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

na wa for you.....

LMAO . He's gone all soft. Now you don't fight girls. Now you were only joking.

Are you done crying. grin grin

MissMeiya you can have him. I've got things to attend to. I've had enough fun as it is grin grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
s3nn2x:

You are on fire today

Yes ke grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LMAO . He's gone all soft. Now you don't fight girls. Now you were only joking.

Are you done with crying. grin grin

MissMeiya you can have him. I've got things to attend to. I've had enough fun as it is grin grin

I don't like fighting or cursing girls...but she was shouting bout the apostrophe thing like its a big deal.....
besides its pointless arguing .....and i am going to watch some cable and maybe Skype a lil....so am not gonna be able to reply ......

you can keep having fun faggit...
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by iyobs7(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ewoooooooooooo... I nor want speak English make person nor give me or refer me to queens premier... the matter between Darkrebel and the two shamless goats wey dey defend their mumurity and their zuozuority come tie am with the stupidity dey baffle me oo... on top of that some goats still dey like their posts... hian... if na wetin you feel say e good, come out for public na, say you be boy wey dey Bleep boy na... make you see how them go take aluuize you that instant... 14years direct... kai, why una and the mumuz wey dey click like for una mumu argument and counter argument even dey exist sef? How I just wish say una papa and mama na dey Bleep boy and girl respectively, e for sweet me ooo... make una nor come here dey disgrace una papa and mama because say una feel say una sabi speak English abeg... this generation sef...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber / I Used My Sister Scarf To Pack My Titties Since My Bandana Can't Work- Lady. PIX / Do Women Even Like Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.