Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,923 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:37 PM

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy (10760 Views)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / My Experience With A Gay Guy / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
iyobs7:
Ewoooooooooooo... I nor want speak English make person nor give me or refer me to queens premier... the matter between Darkrebel and the two shamless goats wey dey defend their mumurity and their zuozuority come tie am with the stupidity dey baffle me oo... on top of that some goats still dey like their posts... hian... if na wetin you feel say e good, come out for public na, say you be boy wey dey Bleep boy na... make you see how them go take aluuize you that instant... 14years direct... kai, why una and the mumuz wey dey click like for una mumu argument and counter argument even dey exist sef? How I just wish say una papa and mama na dey Bleep boy and girl respectively, e for sweet me ooo... make una nor come here dey disgrace una papa and mama because say una feel say una sabi speak English abeg... this generation sef...

get your facts right....am against faggits

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by iyobs7(f): 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Again, who the heck cares what you think?? grin

Come here eee, u dey get mouth since, how you go feel if your brother or highest your papa dey lick another grown man barrel? That one too far sef, how you go feel, when your pikin wey you born say you see am or catch am dey lick another man thing? You go happy put? Nor dey use english take dey defend your mumurity again, e nor make sense at all... make your mama catch you first, na prophet and native doctor go collabo do delivernace for you... olodo rekpete

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
iyobs7:

Come here eee, u dey get mouth since, how you go feel if your brother or highest your papa dey lick another grown man barrel? That one too far sef, how you go feel, when your pikin wey you born say you see am or catch am dey lick another man thing? You go happy put? Nor dey use english take dey defend your mumurity again, e nor make sense at all... make your mama catch you first, na prophet and native doctor go collabo do delivernace for you... olodo rekpete

hahaha
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by zubby29(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
tell him u have dat tin wey he dey find 2 for man.i am sure he will consider u
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by zubby29(m): 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

shut the fucck up. Gay guys don't have anaall sex with female.
gay alart
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by acenazt: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

All these just for me? cheesy cheesy

I didn't get past the first line. So you can as well save it for someone else to read.

Erm.. that I'm gay doesn't necessarily mean I love sex. I'd leave it at that.

And yessss I prefer Trey Songz!!! Dayum!

Now can you kindly jump into the nearest lagoon? Since you hate me that much. Hehe
hello Dude will u like to spend a night with me I will give u d very best of Butt Pounding with my 9 Inch Military issue knife. don't worry it will be over before the night runs out. I have a grave dug out for sick bastards like you.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by zubby29(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:

Stop this rants and get useful.

I bet you're ugly no gay man would look you twice.

Leave gay people alone.

I could manage your àss though, pm me.
if truly u r gay,i can only pray for u nd ur family
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by zubby29(m): 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. It's funny how everyone turns a preacher once it comes to gay issues. You people would never seize to amaze me

yes because ur being gay is beyond human thinking.it absurd and not natural.bt if u r happy nd ur family is proud of you.den goodluck to u in ur pursuit of azz
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by darnley16(m): 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
Saw this write-up and fell totally in love
with it, I bet you will too!
"Academic excellence is overrated! Did I just say
that? Oh yes, I said it. Being top of your class does
not
necessarily guarantee that you will be at the top of
life. You could graduate as the best student in Finance
but it doesn't mean you will make more money than
everybody else.
The best graduating Law student does not necessarily
become the best lawyer.
The fact is that life requires more than the ability to
understand a concept, memorise it and reproduce it in
an exam.
School rewards people for their memory. Life rewards
people for their imagination and creativity. School
rewards caution, life rewards daring. School hails
those
who live by the rules. Life exalts those who break the
rules and set new ones.
So do I mean people shouldn't study hard in school?
Oh no, you should.
But don't sacrifice every other thing on the altar of
First Class. Don't limit yourself to the classroom. Do
something practical.
Take a leadership position. Start a
business and fail. That's better. It's called
Entrepreneurship101. Join or start a club. Contest an
election and lose. It will teach you something
Political Science101 will not teach you. Attend
seminars. Read books outside the
scope of your course.
Go on missions and win souls for
eternal rewards.
Do something you believe in! Think less of becoming
an
excellent student but think more of becoming an
excellent person.
Make the world your classroom!!!t#Darnley

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
zubby29:
if u r happy nd ur family is proud of you. den goodluck to u in ur pursuit of your dreams

Fixed. Thank you cool
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
hello Dude will u like to spend a night with me I will give u d very best of Butt Pounding with my 9 Inch Military issue knife. don't worry it will be over before the night runs out. I have a grave dug out for sick bastards like you.

I know you grew up in a violent home, where people go about searching for who to beat and kill to fulfil their thirst for blood. well, check the next person cos I'm not available.

cool
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
iyobs7:

How is it my business what my dad does behind closed doors? To the best of my knowledge, he's married and whatever he chooses to do with my mum is none of my business. If he's bi, I don't know, and don't wanna know, unless he tell me, which wouldn't be a big deal to me.

If my child turns out gay, it makes no difference to me. I'd raise him/her same way I'd raise a straight person.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by acenazt: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

I know you grew up in a violent home, where people go about searching for who to beat and kill to fulfil their thirst for blood. well, check the next person cos I'm not available.

cool
GEJ was Lenient. if I were the President I will make a decree that any Demented derailed Sick gay bastard should have their assholes sealed tight.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
GEJ was Lenient. if I were the President I will make a decree that any Demented derailed Sick gay bastard should have their assholes sealed tight.

Noted. Dude, you can as well have the whole Nigeria to yourself. I DON'T CARE!

Not everyone wants to remain in this shithole all their life anyway.

Funny how Nigerians don't like gay people, but would queue up at the embassy, in hopes of living/working/schooling in countries that protect their gay citizens. blatant hypocrites.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by acenazt: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Noted. Dude, you can as well have the whole Nigeria to yourself. I DON'T CARE!

Not everyone wants to remain in this shithole all their life anyway.

Funny how Nigerians don't like gay people, but would queue up at the embassy, in hopes of living/working/schooling in countries that protect their gay citizens. blatant hypocrites.

please do give me Ur address. I will make sure to pull out your innards through your Modified Vagina. do please have the balls to help me rid this world of Ur sick kind.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
please do give me Ur address. I will make sure to pull out your innards through your Modified Vagina. do please have the balls to help me rid this world of Ur sick kind.

grin grin grin grin grin

Just beside Grand Ibro, Wuse zone 4, Abuja. I'll be waiting grin grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by brethart: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
iyobs7:
Ewoooooooooooo... I nor want speak English make person nor give me or refer me to queens premier... the matter between Darkrebel and the two shamless goats wey dey defend their mumurity and their zuozuority come tie am with the stupidity dey baffle me oo... on top of that some goats still dey like their posts... hian... if na wetin you feel say e good, come out for public na, say you be boy wey dey Bleep boy na... make you see how them go take aluuize you that instant... 14years direct... kai, why una and the mumuz wey dey click like for una mumu argument and counter argument even dey exist sef? How I just wish say una papa and mama na dey Bleep boy and girl respectively, e for sweet me ooo... make una nor come here dey disgrace una papa and mama because say una feel say una sabi speak English abeg... this generation sef...
lol......though I could hardly make sense out of what u wrote up there ........you're a gorilla. .......and I'm glad u know that
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by acenazt: 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

grin grin grin grin grin

Just beside Grand Ibro, Wuse zone 4, Abuja. I'll be waiting grin grin
hehehee I was just bluffing. enjoyed talking the way I did. personally I have No problems with you guys or Ur sex orientation. its Ur life.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 27, 2014
acenazt:
hehehee I was just bluffing. enjoyed talking the way I did. personally I have No problems with you guys or Ur sex orientation. its Ur life.

Hmmm.

Ok
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

How is it my business what my dad does behind closed doors? To the best of my knowledge, he's married and whatever he chooses to do with my mum is none of my business. If he's bi, I don't know, and don't wanna know, unless he tell me, which wouldn't be a big deal to me.

If my child turns out gay, it makes no difference to me. I'd raise him/her same way I'd raise a straight person.

you this shameless bastard.....you still have the balls to say you a fagg ....I dare you to upload your real pictures here

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by acenazt: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Hmmm.

Ok
yeah live Ur life to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:
What should i do? He seem not to be interested in me. cry

He made his sexual preference known when I asked him out after so long of keeping quite.

Pls, i help. I love him so much. Even if na one nyt stand. cry
mtchew.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by roxell120(m): 1:03am On Oct 28, 2014
clean2:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid eternity in hell fire,,,Jesus christ love and warn you to repent and convert now to avoid hell fire when you die
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

you this shameless bastard.....you still have the balls to say you a fagg ....I dare you to upload your real pictures here

I should upload my pic because you said so. You must be high on kerosene.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by spyg1(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2014
masonkz:

shut the fucck up. Gay guys don't have anaall sex with female.
sure? Iam not one, so i don't know.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 28, 2014
masonkz:

I should upload my pic because you said so. You must be high on kerosene.

noo ..because I wanna expose you as a faggit..
.you already said you live in abuja....upload your pics and you will be in jail in 2 weeks time
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 28, 2014
jboy73:
mtchew.

Because u're ugly
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

.you already said you live in abuja....upload your pics and you will be in jail in 2 weeks time

You are a suspect. undecided

By the way, that GEJ law is ineffective. It's just there.

At first, they were arresting suspects but why didn't they arrest Derenle?

Hmm

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by sonnel: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
grin I prefer d smell of p***y 2d disgustin smell of shit afta s*x.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
sonnel:
grin I prefer d smell of p***y 2d disgustin smell of shit afta s*x.

how does that correlate with my post?
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't need to upload my pics, little one. If you wanna see me, then come to the address. How hard is that for you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are a suspect. undecided

By the way, that GEJ law is ineffective. It's just there.

At first, they were arresting suspects but why didn't they arrest Derenle?

Hmm

They only go after the weak ones. Trust me, the very rich gay ones in the cities of Nigeria, they'd never go near their streets, not to talk of their houses (including the politicians and entertainers themselves).

Cowards. They only know how to prey on the weak ones in the society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To The Sweetest Guy Ever! / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. / Would You Wish Your Estranged Ex Happy Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.