Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy (10761 Views)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / My Experience With A Gay Guy / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2014
masonkz:

I don't need to upload my pics, little one. If you wanna see me, then come to the address. How hard is that for you? grin grin

stuppid faggit....
I want you to upload your pictures so I can create a thread on nairaland with your pictures in it...and post on Facebook and the Nigerian police site ..abuja based......

shameless homosexuall
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

stuppid faggit....
I want you to upload your pictures so I can create a thread on nairaland with your pictures in it...and post on Facebook and the Nigerian police site ..abuja based......

shameless homosexuall

I still don't know why you're pained and crying all over. I've told you the simple thing to do.

Dude don't you have books to read?? RUN ALONG!

grin grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 28, 2014
FrancisTony:

You are a suspect. undecided

By the way, that GEJ law is ineffective. It's just there.

At first, they were arresting suspects but why didn't they arrest Derenle?

Hmm

your talking thrash..... the dude is the gay boy.....
I want him to upload his real pics and he will see how I will crumble his life ....he already sstupidly gave out his address to someone here yesterday.....his picture will nail him.....if he doubts then let him upload and he will be doomed
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 28, 2014
masonkz:

I still don't know why you're pained and crying all over. I've told you the simple thing to do.

Dude don't you have books to read?? RUN ALONG!

grin grin

your the one pained. grin....mugu....
school dropout ..what do you know bout books.....

when you were busy sucking joysticks and getting butt ffucked by males......

grin. shameless homosexuall bbitch
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I want him to upload his real pics and he will see how I will crumble his life ....he already sstupidly gave out his address to someone here yesterday.....his picture will nail him.....if he doubts then let him upload and he will be doomed

Whatever suit both of you sha.

You both should get a room and settle your scores.

You have derailed someones thread enough.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

your the one pained. grin....mugu....
school dropout ..what do you know bout books.....

when you were busy sucking joysticks and getting butt ffucked by males......

grin. shameless homosexuall bbitch

LOL. You're really so pained, but I wouldn't stoop so low with you. Get an education and get done with school first, then maybe you'd get an invitation to where the adults are.

Till then, bid me farewell to your lecturers that have failed to instil some basic GS101 lessons in you .

grin grin grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

I stupidly gave out my address yet you don't wanna track me down. You still need my pics. Ejor I'm patiently waiting for you. I dare you to come!!! grin grin grin

Man I'm done with your dumb self.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by jujutom(m): 9:29am On Oct 28, 2014
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 28, 2014
MrsStockfish:

Because u're ugly
see ur ugly dp like say satan lick ur face.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by beryl04(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

noo ..because I wanna expose you as a faggit..
.you already said you live in abuja....upload your pics and you will be in jail in 2 weeks time

Poor nigerians giving birth to aarse.hooles since time immemorial,shior!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 28, 2014
masonkz:

shut the fucck up. Gay guys don't have anaall sex with female.
so do
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
una no dey tire for all this gay straight argument

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Konji Girls On Twitter Proudly Show Off Their Boobs,as They Compete Bigger One / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. / Girls Love Bad boys: Biggest Lie Of All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.