Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,848 members, 7,956,177 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy (10756 Views)

My Experience Wit A Gay Guy Unbelieveable / My Experience With A Gay Guy / Ever Had A Crush On Someone In Your Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

go read on linguistics.....some words are silenced when spoken ..... thus I write the same manner.....

I never knew faggits were also dumb

LMFAO grin

You know what's even more funny. The fact that you're wrong and you've refused to even take a simple correction. How in the world do you learn in that classroom of yours?

For the record, silenced vowels don't apply to that rubbish usage of words you just gave.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

your lesbian....if your not..then your brother must be a Fagg ...reason you carry their flag everywhere.....

stop spamming with the same picture.....are you going nuts already .. . .. what does painment even mean?

speak English .....

[img]http://cartesianproduct.files./2012/03/homo.jpg[/img]

Check Google. Wait! Gay. Hope you're not using a new Apple product! Gay. You don't have a Facebook or Twitter, do you? In fact, get off the computer. Because you have gay people to thank for those things.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LMFAO grin

You know what's even more funny. The fact that you're wrong and you've refused to even take a simple correction. How in the world do you learn in that classroom of yours?

For the record, silenced vowels don't apply to that rubbish usage of words you just gave.

The level of his mental deficiency is almost heart-breaking. Imagine, silent written letters? Because he doesn't know what apostrophes are for?

Let's light a candle for the emptiness that is his skull.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

definitely not high school..... talk to me when you cop a degree ..... mature faggit. ..

Hey little one, should I tell you the year I graduated, and at what age?? And the class of degree??

Please stand in line. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

now I see what bad education system in Nigeria has done to you....

go read up the meaning of homo .... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo

your really lacking braincells

Omg. I just had to quote this. So you can never delete this.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MOOOOOOOROOOOOOOONNNNNNN

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

The level of his mental deficiency is almost heart-breaking. Imagine, silent written letters? Because he doesn't know what apostrophes are for?

Let's light a candle for the emptiness that is his skull.

grin grin

I'm literally dying of laughter. His school had better be checked. Even high school students can do better. grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

Hey little one, should I tell you the year I graduated, and at what age?? And the class of degree??

Please don't bother. As if it isn't perfectly obvious from the way he writes.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by GSKing: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Are we still on this matter? shocked
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by GSKing: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
Missmeiya, whatever made Kim k cry out like that?

Can't stop laughing at the pix grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Omg. I just had to quote this. So you can never delete this.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

MOOOOOOOROOOOOOOONNNNNNN

I had to reply this too..... ... DUMMYYYYYYYYYY

I hope you know the meaning of homo now?
and the origin of the words -- homohabilis....homosapien etc...?.......

aasshole
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:
Are we still on this matter? shocked

Some people don't know how to stop.
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by GSKing: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

aasshole

Homohabilis, homosapien, homoerectus...

I've never heard of

Heterohabilis, heterosapien, heteroerectus... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

yet you don't know of informal way of texting...or cyber language ....

some people even interchange their my for me...
instead of saying ....this is my book...they say...this is me book......
so instead of stressing myself ..saying -- you are a lesbian....I just shorten it saying - your a lesbian.....

when you speak do you always say *are*.....

hypocrite........ grin...... I see your team of faggits have started coming out.....
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by diji04(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
MrsStockfish:
Stop derailing my thread. angry
i just sorry for 2 people in ur life.
MissMeiya:

Some people don't know how to stop.

retardedd lesbians like you
Darkrebel:

aasshole

I'm glad you know that you should look up words you don't understand. It's just a shame you skipped those years in school when they were teaching it to everyone else. But now that you have looked it up, let's see if you understand the picture. Tell me, little boy, first, what does the picture say? Sound out the big words.

Then think about it. And explain what it means.

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:

Stop this rants and get useful.

I bet you're ugly no gay man would look you twice.

Leave gay people alone.

I could manage your àss though, pm me.
chai another gay don click like...i remember de day a gay guy was trying to insert his diiiiick on my frnd bottom were we always lie down if there is no light he woke up we beat the guy sotteeh we drew cloud real guys punch &the funny tin is that nobody support gay pple.al dis gay pple are useless including Manonkz *spits*on ur face.gays irritates

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

so instead of stressing myself ..saying -- you are a lesbian....I just shorten it saying - your a lesbian.....

hypocrite........ grin...... I see your team of faggits have started coming out.....

Some mórons like you? Luckily for the rest of the world, our standards aren't set by illiterates and children.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

retardedd lesbians like you

You can't seem to make up your mind! Am I a lesbian? Or is my brother gay? C'mon, figure it out quick! It's very important to your life!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
He's running back and forth like a chicken with his head cut off. I hope he doesn't collapse today, or give himself a stroke. I can practically hear the drops of saliva hitting his phone screen (sorry, keyboard...).

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

I'm glad you know that you should look up words you don't understand. It's just a shame you skipped those years in school when they were teaching it to everyone else. But know that you have looked it up, let's see if you understand the picture. Tell me, little boy, first, what does the picture say? Sound out the big words.

Then think about it. And explain what it means.

lmfao....this chick is really unintelligent.....
I can see your parents wasted money sending you to school...instead of learning you were busy chasing girls.....shameless lesbian......

if you try copping the knowledge I have acquired over years of research...intensive study..and so on.....you would have a brain tumour.....

don't compare yourself to this polymath ......

idiot saying -- are is an apostrophe...... your idiocy is really amusing ...grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
duni04:
Op's profile says she's in Ashi town, meaning she's an ash***** that wants to screw a gay guy. Two potential carriers of HIV wanting to screw themselves. As long as they keep their disease within themselves, who are we to complain.

Your giirl friend is what?

Fool swerve pls! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

You can't seem to make up your mind! Am I a lesbian? Or is my brother gay? C'mon, figure it out quick! It's very important to your life!!!

both.....lesbo.... ....you better don't give yourself hypertension...... I can hear your heartbeat thumping miles away....
feather brained dickhead.....grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

lmfao....this chick is really unintelligent.....
I can see your parents wasted money sending you to school...instead of learning you were busy girls.....shameless lesbian......

if you try copping the knowledge I have acquired over years of research...intensive study..and so on.....you would have a brain tumour.....

don't compare yourself to this polymath ......

Couldn't figure it out, huh? Well, you tried.

idiot saying -- are is an apostrophe...... your idiocy is really amusing ...grin

Check your posts, sweetheart.

Your.

You're.

Conjunction.

Apostrophe.

I tried breaking it down to the lowest level possible, I really did.

It's not your fault if you didn't attend primary school. You can learn these things online now. I'll send you links, if you want. My little cousins are also available to tutor you.

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

LMAO. dude is looking for ways to justify his stupidity.

Keep going on, and let everyone know the kind of dumb human you are.

I'll keep throwing you the ropes. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Darkrebel:

both.....lesbo.... ....you better don't give yourself hypertension...... I can hear your heartbeat thumping miles away....
feather brained dickhead.....grin

You're so frantic you can't even complete your sentences anymore.

You seem to be on the verge of a stroke.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by GSKing: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2014
This thread though grin
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:
This thread though grin

Meh. I've had better. The drooler is miles ahead of this guy boy.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your.

You're.

Conjunction.

Apostrophe.

It's not your fault if you didn't attend primary school. You can learn these things online now. I'll send you links, if you want. My little cousins are also available to tutor you.

no grin. stop lying....you didn't say it like this....
I use ..your instead of going through the stress of typing and looking for the apostrophe key.....am not writing a formal letter .....its just like LOL ...why abbreviate?

slowpoke....... you should teach yourself first.....and nahhhh I don't wanna meet your cousins.....they must have been soaked in the culture of lesbianism and homosexuality.......
Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by GSKing: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your.

You're.

Conjunction.

Apostrophe.

chaiiiii, diaris goduuooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by darnley16(m): 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. Clap for yourself. Why would you have the thought in the first place when you aren't gay? That's stupi.d

Too bad your mind is all warped up with sex grin and apparently you're the one frustrated here, as I see no reason why you should be so pained. Not like I'm even coming on to you.

Lastly, if I wanted a girl, I have them in tons. All I can do is ask, and they'll be on my bed (MissMeiya! grin) But then again, I'm not attracted to them sexually. Why you can't get that into your head is beyond me.

Now let me be.

come on now bro its easy to see why the average nigerian is homophobic, well its Because the Average Nigerian is Dumb(sad truth) , then the above average I.e the smart ones is pretty easy to accept although not fully understand gay people, its the same way an average Nigerian(d gorillas u see around) gets vexed at the slightest lecture you give to them about the non-existance of God, they lash out, well it up to you and gay folks to make what these gorrilas say get to your head, or you just keep giving them the middle finger and move on with life, , bro life is too short, its not like any of us we get out of it alive you know

4 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
MissMeiya:

Your.

You're.

Conjunction.

Apostrophe.

Sweet Lord!!! Dayum Meiya you're going to make him run to his mum to console him grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Arranged Marriage For My Sister / Different Types Of Male Sex Organ (penis)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.