Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52510 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by subset(m): 9:07am On Oct 28, 2014
Ok...I had my first kiss when I was 20yrz... In my year one in uni

But before then, I have longed for it, dreamt alot about it, was very desperate to get one . In as much as I do give girls dry perk before then,I never had the confidence to go for a Kiss even with full opportunity.

Until I got into uni...and I met my Ex then...we've only known each other for about a week and the love was sparkling.
Then I took her on a date-my first date ever, we were still eating and then I dropped my cutleries and looked into her eyes steadily while playing micheal jackson-speechless...lol, I drew her head closer the first time...but didn't have enough confidence to execute. she was like; I know what you have in mind but don't try it. Then I knew she was ready for that. Just a few seconds after I drew head closer one more time, this time the real thing went down. It was so so romantic, her lips was so soft...awwww. Am already getting emotional...lol.

Then when we were going back, the restaurant was close to her hostel, so we took bick....omehn, everything went down on that bick that night.. we kissed and kissed on the bick...lol. I'm sure the bick man will be wondering what is wrong with this children.

#myfirstdate. Story of my life.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by barthchuks(m): 9:21am On Oct 28, 2014
At age 23, I ve neva had a romantic Kiss. Surprised?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by sage2(m): 9:25am On Oct 28, 2014
At 16. On board a flight from New York to Los Angeles. This white girl who sat next to me was flirting with me so I had to show her that I no be village boy. We exchange numbers and met one week later. The rest is story for the gods.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by zudozz: 9:34am On Oct 28, 2014
1ST KISS N U VE ALL DAT EXPERIENCE 2 DO IT SO WELL? ABEG TALK ANOTHER THING JARE!

natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kissinggourami: 9:37am On Oct 28, 2014
You Mister, in all my time on Nairaland, are the only one that has made me laugh till my stomach hurt.

Ur craze no dey dis world!
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by nku5: 9:50am On Oct 28, 2014
17 years on top of a pedestrian bridge in surulere at 8pm. hehehehe
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 28, 2014
Crispels:

Thanks grin
Uwc bruh grin

in annypie we stand cool
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Eve62(f): 10:24am On Oct 28, 2014
natureblack:
I can't remember stating that I culled it from one of my numerous novels. undecided

Oh yes,it's one of many love stories that evolved in my life.Believe it or not,the call is yours wink

#MONIQUE

well, it sounded like one from a novel. Not bad though.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Ethereal0110(f): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2014
@ age 6 grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by bibi4279(f): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2014
Lacomus:
It was during a hide n seek game, its been lont though I can't remember how I felt

really??
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2014
bibi4279:

really??
yeah you know the game ?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Justyce(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2014
I can't remember exactly the time and how it happened buh I was very small then. I guess below 5yrs. It came from d gir taking kia of us then.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kareemabidemi10(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=killercute16 post=27494893]Had my first kiss at age 13(jss3)she just kissed me by force but i didnt responded but i liked it sha.Had my true love kiss at age 15(ss2),this one was strong cuz we could feel the love in the air,we were jus staring at ourselves,then we kissed liked we just got married.....mehn i still love that sama till nw.[/quote

hmm, den your dick rise abi [quote author=killercute16 post=27494893]Had my first kiss at age 13(jss3)she just kissed me by force but i didnt responded but i liked it sha.Had my true love kiss at age 15(ss2),this one was strong cuz we could feel the love in the air,we were jus staring at ourselves,then we kissed liked we just got married.....mehn i still love that sama till nw.[/quote

hmm, den your dick rise abi
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by kareemabidemi10(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
killercute16:
Had my first kiss at age 13(jss3)she just kissed me by force but i didnt responded but i liked it sha.Had my true love kiss at age 15(ss2),this one was strong cuz we could feel the love in the air,we were jus staring at ourselves,then we kissed liked we just got married.....mehn i still love that sama till nw.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by IamDarlington(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
U sabi lie ehn! U read this story for one of those story books abi?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by killercute16(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
[quote author=kareemabidemi10 post=27521652][/quote]lol...why wont my dìck rise.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eyeon(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
barthchuks:
At age 23, I ve neva had a romantic Kiss. Surprised?
I'm 21 and never had one... So sad('-')
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2014
Still waiting for that magical true love first kiss that'll turn the froggy me into a charming prince...but wait, didn't you learn not to kiss and tell? tongue It's funny how all the people who've never been kissed are all guys tho. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by austinbrown: 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2014
leshluap:
. Guy na WA o. French kiss wasn't originated in france. Mumu.
animal
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by brainyack(m): 5:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
Last year may 15 to be presice..... I was 14 then I went to her school on a Saturday (she was a boarder ) as a learner I knew I will probably kiss her that day But I didn't know How to do it Wen I was about going she pulled me back and hugged me after the hug she started kissing me I felt like I was in heaven grin lasted about 2mins
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Dbestmax(m): 6:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
natureblack:
I was 17 then and the romantic kiss was with my neighbor's girl-friend Monique,though she is two years older and an Ethiopian.

It was on a romantic Sunday afternoon,then my dadda and momma was away on a family meeting and I was all alone and lonely(bored though,and never knew what was coming my way).She came around to borrow a novel(I had a million of it then) .I gave to her the one she wanted,and as she was going she blew me a kiss,I was amazed and I drew her by her left arm to my chest.The stage got set for the following conversation.

NATURE- do you know that people that throw kiss are hopelessly lazy?

MONIQUE-really,I don't know

NATURE-You said ?

MONIQUE-I said I don't know (her voice was higher)

NATURE-sorry,I can't read lips unless they are touching mine

MONIQUE-I get your drift boy,but hope you remember King-Boy(my neighbor) is my boy-friend?

NATURE-sure I know,what you have with him is history but what I have with you is chemistry.(though I was scared,but confidence was my watchword)

MONIQUE-you are flirting with me

NATURE-am not flirting with you,I'm just being extra nice to some-one who is extra attractive.

She looked calm and confused,and I felt I had to make a move(though I was still scared)

NATURE-the space between your fingers are meant to be fixed with mine.

I fixed my left fingers into her right fingers,and I used my right fingers to brush through her long hair that cascaded down to her succulent-looking bre.ast .

NATURE-excuse me,if I go straight this way,will I be able to reach your heart?(I said as I squeezed her left bre.ast)

MONIQUE-why are you doing this to me ?(she said with her eyes closed)

NATURE-my parent told me that my destiny is in my hands,and I should be conscientious with HER.

We started kissing and care.ssing each other.That moment I became muddled and thrown into the state of OBLIVION.

DISCLAIMER-The sound of a kiss is not as loud as a cannon,but it's echo lasts a great deal longer.

When I came back from oblivion,I found out that she was only left with her pan.tie,and I was left with nothing.

NATURE-though your pan.tie looks good on you,but they would look better on the floor.

Immediately I took off her pan.tie the next thing I heard in a very faint voice .......

MONIQUE-pls take me now,I really need to feel you now.......take me,take me,take me,ooooooosh,Jesus Christ.

We got down and subsequently got into a secret relationship that ended with a handsome looking boy that is now a brainy.She is now happily married to a Canadian sailor and they are based in Denmark.

#MONIQUE

Wow I lov dis
She's now hapily married
Bt my curiosity wants to ask...
Wat are u happily doin wink
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by barthchuks(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
eyeon:
I'm 21 and never had one... So sad('-')
why so sad bro?
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by eyeon(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
barthchuks:
why so sad bro?
I don't really mean sad like it was written.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by karmaleon: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Some of una wey be say na mouth to mouth saliva pumping still dey claim am to be first kiss... Pls it doesn't count! You are still yet to encounter your first kiss... From my experience, extroverts and the beautiful ones make up a league of terrible kisser.. They are always in a haste, over-sabi n never eager to learn new tricks.. I fit vouch say dem many for here...
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by barthchuks(m): 6:51am On Oct 29, 2014
eyeon:
I don't really mean sad like it was written.
oh!, I understand
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 29, 2014
Mosesnwa:
Buy your data plan from us at cheap prize and enjoy fast internet browsing from us.it works on modem,odinary browsing phones and android phones.all our data plan comes with one month duration. we transfer you the megabyte immediately u send us the worth in form of recharge card.list of data available are:1gigabyte for 1200.2gigabyte for 2200.400megayte for 600.we have it in mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat.please mind u we acept mtn recharge card.for all data plan.please do tell others about us. thanks for your patronage
Mosesnwa:
Buy your data plan from us at cheap prize and enjoy fast internet browsing from us.it works on modem,odinary browsing phones and android phones.all our data plan comes with one month duration. we transfer you the megabyte immediately u send us the worth in form of recharge card.list of data available are:1gigabyte for 1200.2gigabyte for 2200.400megayte for 600.we have it in mtn,glo,airtel and etisalat.please mind u we acept mtn recharge card.for all data plan.please do tell others about us. thanks for your patronage
Mosesnwa:
Nairalanders this guy is a thief, he duped me some days back. Be careful.[b]
Mosesnwa:
Mosesnwa:
Mosesnwa:
Nairalanders this guy is a thief, he duped me some days back. Be careful.[/b]
Mosesnwa:
Mosesnwa:
Mosesnwa:
Nairalanders this guy is a thief, he duped me some days back. Be careful.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Khalifa04: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Annypie:
Had mine wen i was 16*ripe age abi* from a friend zoned crush.
We were watchin a movie,and den got pretty cozy,declined @1st,buh he being a PRO,i didnt knw wen i totali losed myself to it
rememberin it,is already sending shivers...plus,i tink i got wet too sef.
buh,it ended in only a kiss oo
Na lie, what happened after dat kissing(whisper into my ear)
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Danachuks(m): 7:40am On Oct 29, 2014
1st kiss is alwys a stolen type... Little bad boyz den does'nt joke wt DARK PLACES ,thou , my Dad almost caught me in d kissin act.#14 yrs old1st kiss is alwys a stolen type... Little bad boyz den does'nt joke wt DARK PLACES ,thou , my Dad almost caught me in d kissin act.#14 yrs old1st kiss is alwys a stolen type... Little bad boyz den does'nt joke wt DARK PLACES ,thou , my Dad almost caught me in d kissin act.#14 yrs old
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Khalifa04 post
=27542121:

Na lie, what happened after dat kissing(whisper into my ear)
lool...oya come clser..

or wuld u rather,i show u.wink
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:32am On Oct 29, 2014
destante:
I have never kissed tongue
i rather bliv if u say u'v neva had sex dan to say u'v neva kiss
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by princessdairies(f): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2014
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.
Hahahahahahahahahhahhahahahh.lmfao

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Churchgirls Vs Clubgirls, How True? - Snapshot / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / Tapiwa Sithole Dating Russell Goreraza And Robert Junior, 2 Sons Of Mugabe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.