Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? (52538 Views)

To Kiss Or Not To Kiss-where Do You Belong? / At What Age Did You Start Dating? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by tmodeltoluene(m): 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2014

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
klem93:
am 21 and haven't kiss before
Haba....your mouth they smell ni

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by STENACO: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2014
4TH MONTH

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by shiffynaani(m): 10:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"
it means Original Poster.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2014
At the age of 21, back of a store....
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by shiffynaani(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
MacluvPH:
At the age of 17years back in 2005,she was a year older than me and dat occurred at their house entrance door when she was accompanying me home. As I wanted to go she said"Chi can I get something from you" then I hurriedly went back to her and gave her a wonderful french kiss before she could change her mind.
hmm..i love smart guys like u.#NoDullMoment

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
nnafather:
That day wey them born me...The nurse com do kikikiki kiss my lips, throw me for up. I look am, smile. She fine sha. But my dyk no rise.
Damn 4ni

2 Likes

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by MacluvPH(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
shiffynaani:
hmm..i love smart guys like u.#NoDullMoment
Na so my man.cos its gud to be smart
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by shiffynaani(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
MacluvPH:
Na so my man.cos its gud to be smart
yea,u're right buh i've kissed a girl before.am 19 d chance just din't come

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by suptol(m): 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by adelolaa(m): 11:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
(21yrs) This week... so kissing sweet like this grin ... can't stop kissing oooo.. #help #me #lord shocked cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
xarm™ na wa oooo
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by DaBullIT(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2014
Eré òsùpá thunz. I did the thing too even though I didn't out it inside the place
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by holatin(m): 11:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
9 in d front of my parent in the church
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Crispels(m): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2014
mohammedmagnus:
cryPlease wats the meaning of "OP"

Me sef no know am oo undecided

I don't knw the meaning of the "O" but am sure the P means poster,Fellow Nairalanders using OP all day but I don't knw the meaning embarassed
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by adelolaa(m): 12:05am On Oct 28, 2014
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:
xarm™ na wa oooo
undecided
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Lachimex(m): 12:18am On Oct 28, 2014
Romantic kiss @14. With my cousin sis..inside sitting rum..immediately NEPA cease d light...Twas lovely thou.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by bawberry(m): 1:08am On Oct 28, 2014
I am 23 now and every girl I meet would only hug me no kiss I am beginning to feel depressed and heartbroken I have tried all means but no luck I get only hug and peck. sad

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by AdeosunTOluwaseyi: 1:20am On Oct 28, 2014
I had my first kiss @ 21 wen I was in 200L in d institution from my boyfriend, now my hubby... It was awesome n i was speechless.

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by cumbus(m): 1:25am On Oct 28, 2014
LMAO
AdeosunTOluwaseyi:
I had my first kiss @ 21 wen I was in 200L in d institution from my boyfriend, now my hubby... It was awesome n i was speechless.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by walex2bad(m): 3:14am On Oct 28, 2014
Had mine in secondary school after every1 had gone home, I purposely delayed her in class @age 15. I told her I was gonna kiss her, without hesitation, I immediately went for it. I can't even remember what happened during that period. It was like a dream.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Pauljonnes(m): 4:50am On Oct 28, 2014
like 4 sha , wen we still dey do mama and papa play. I could recollect quite well
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by donefezy: 4:50am On Oct 28, 2014
nkowaputa:

Who told you she has not kissed b4?
I know and i trust the person am dating,she told me herself.there's nothing to hide under the sun
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Kalashy(m): 6:18am On Oct 28, 2014
i think the proper one was wen I was 18. it was actually legal. the 'deed'
also followed. but I've been getting loads of it since as far as I could remember. mum, grandma, mum's friends, my sisters friends. i was so adorable and cute as a baby anyway. everybody wants one then. dnt knw y i av to do a lot of stress before i get one now
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
don't tell me u'r dull not bright.... When 4 times turn times?
lool..beta go and review dah mention again.its too early sha,i wana be nice today.

Goodmorning..
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by jojotemitopaz(m): 8:05am On Oct 28, 2014
So does that mean that no one here had his or her first kiss after marriage

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by cejeka: 8:15am On Oct 28, 2014
sounds like a romantic novel.....dnt just stir people
kurajordan:
I was like 14yrs old then and the girl was like 12yrs old .nobody was at home so we were in my house watching a movie titled titanic.so when jack and rose were kissing, the girl just said ''this kissing self, how does it taste like?'' and I was like, I don't know o. then she asked again ''how does it feel like?"and I said I don't know o. So she moved closer to me and said we should try it,before I could say ok she had already rushed my lips .so we started kissing and it felt very good so we continued doing it everyday until one faithfull day when we moved the kissing to her house and that was when her mom caught us and we got the worst beating of our lives.
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2014
Annypie:
lool..beta go and review dah mention again.its too early sha,i wana be nice today.

Goodmorning..
u should review it smiley
Mrni ma pretty meanie
Hw waz ya night
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Bowaley17(m): 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
I wish i had something 2 say...
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2014
Crispels:

Me sef no know am oo undecided

I don't knw the meaning of the "O" but am sure the P means poster,Fellow Nairalanders using OP all day but I don't knw the meaning embarassed
OP meas ORIGINAL POSTER
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by Crispels(m): 9:00am On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
OP meas ORIGINAL POSTER

Thanks grin
Re: At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? by nkowaputa(m): 9:06am On Oct 28, 2014
Lachimex:
Romantic kiss @14. With my cousin sis..inside sitting rum..immediately NEPA cease d light...Twas lovely thou.

Are you from owerri imo state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Bride And Groom Kissing As Groomsmen Hold Groom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.