Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (10719 Views)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pacesetter939: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2014
size38:
All GEJ's achievements in Rivers state and Nigeria are only found in the pages of Newspapers and the media. Those of us in Rivers state are yet to see anything on ground. Sentiments apart, GEJ should give way for a more competent person. Whether the person will come from Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ogoni, itsekiri, christian, muslim etc.

May your days be long, myBrother for looking beyond religious, ethnic and tribal sentiments to speak the truth.
GEJ failed to understand that he will be Six (6) years in office as Nigeria's President by May, 2015. And yet, we can not see anything to boost about in the South South and South East region aside the University in his Otueke village. The 2nd Niger Bridge is only but a charade.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Deapexboy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
Clerverly i tink u are mocking GEJ,

If u re serious abt dos infustructure list above then u are shameless,stupidty..and need to complete ur drugs to get normal

cos dos things are L.G.A projects

GEJ av neva done anything in Etche..i beg ur pardon
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Olaolufred(m): 3:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

May your days be long, myBrother for looking beyond religious, ethnic and tribal sentiments to speak the truth.
GEJ failed to understand that he will be Six (6) years in office as Nigeria's President by May, 2015. And yet, we can not see anything to boost about in the South South and South East region aside the University in his Otueke village. The 2nd Niger Bridge is only but a charade.

[size=14pt]As I am talking to you, Info had it that Niger Bridge (asaba/onitsha) is vibrating/Shaking and singing husanah due to its "fresh air" experience.

Let me confess to you that there is no BAD roads in any place or sections of SE and SS.

I must remind you that every household in SS and SE lives in affluence.

Who will jettisoned such a mega blessing?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pacesetter939: 4:48pm On Oct 28, 2014
Olaolufred:

[size=14pt]As I am talking to you, Info had it that Niger Bridge (asaba/onitsha) is vibrating/Shaking and singing husanah due to its "fresh air" experience.

Let me confess to you that there is no BAD roads in any place or sections of SE and SS.

I must remind you that every household in SS and SE lives in affluence.

Who will jettisoned such a mega blessing?[/size]

Mr Fred, are you just coming from a dreamland/nightmare?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Olaolufred(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
pacesetter939:

Mr Fred, are you just coming from a dreamland/nightmare?

from nigeria land
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]Yes I have them. I am not a wicked person that is why i give people chance first until they fail to accept the offer. That your brother that put prince on his name is he really a prince?

For instance, I have Dayokanu's family pictures including his parents, brothers& sisters but have refused to post them on Nairaland till today because I am not wicked.[/s]

Post them and stop blabbing, only cowards bark like a dog without doing anything.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

Yes I have them. I am not a wicked person that is why i give people chance first until they fail to accept the offer. That your brother that put prince on his name is he really a prince?

For instance, I have Dayokanu's family pictures including his parents, brothers& sisters but have refused to post them on Nairaland till today because I am not wicked.

jargons... prince ko king ni. stop boring me with your shyte.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
GenScatter231:

Post them and stop blabbing, only cowards bark like a dog without doing anything.

Ok eggheaders, ur family picturez will be posted on Friday night. Mark ur diary.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 8:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

Ok eggheaders, ur family picturez will be posted on Friday night. Mark ur diary.

Customized, you have always prove to be a coward. Post the fake pics and stop blabbing, or you want to cry now?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
GenScatter231:

Customized, you have always prove to be a coward. Post the fake pics and stop blabbing, or you want to cry now?

Genfool, I am not customized13. Do u see him in ur dreams? See u on Friday nite anago.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]Genfool, I am not customized13. Do u see him in ur dreams? See u on Friday nite anago[/s].

Your useless father is the fool, God punish you if you dont post his pics. You will cry as usual, He-goat.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Your useless father is the fool, God punish you if you dont post his pics. You will cry as usual, He-goat.

Genfool, I don't have eggheaders pics because he removed them on facebook but I have his brothers & sister and they will be posted on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2014
I will display pictures of Taofeeq, Muideen and his wife Hajarat and Gbemi your sister. Their pictures will be here soon!

cc

pentagonal

GenScatter231
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 7:26am On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

jargons... prince ko king ni. stop boring me with your shyte.

Olabiyi Muideen + his wife Hajarat,

Olabiyi Taofeeq,

Gbemisola.

Do you understand now mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Olabiyi Muideen + his wife Hajarat,

Olabiyi Taofeeq,

Gbemisola.

Do you understand now mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde?

and may amadioha strike dead everyone in your family tree. if I didn't know this people. idi0ta trying hard to spin trash fvck off my mentions loser.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

and may amadioha strike dead everyone in your family tree. if I didn't know this people. idi0ta trying hard to spin trash fvck off my mentions loser.

Olabiyi Salam Tunde, it is too late to cry......
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 8:35am On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Olabiyi Salam Tunde, it is too late to cry......

phool cry bwwhhhhhhhhhaaaàa you are a joke. I don't give two fvck loser..... post all you gat in your archive.... olabiyi ko olabullshit ni. fvck off plonker.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

phool cry bwwhhhhhhhhhaaaàa you are a joke. I don't give two fvck loser..... post all you gat in your archive.... olabiyi ko olabullshit ni. fvck off plonker.

Fool, the pictures will speak at the right time Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde. You think you are smart by removing all your pictures on facebook so I will post your brothers & sister and your brother's wife in your place.

Hahahahahahahahah......
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 8:46am On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Fool, the pictures will speak at the right time Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde. You think you are smart by removing all your pictures on facebook so I will post your brothers & sister and your brother's wife in your place.

Hahahahahahahahah......

dem don mix craze and Igbo for you. why don't you do it here and now and save me your bullshyte. how about every living thing in your lineage die before dawn of I don't know any of this peeps.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

dem don mix craze and Igbo for you. why don't you do it here and now and save me your bullshyte. how about every living thing in your lineage die before dawn of I don't know any of this peeps.

Shut up that smelly shyte hole you call a mouth Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde, Friday night is the date. I don't expect you to accept before ke...

Hahahahahahahahah......
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up that smelly shyte hole you call a mouth Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde, Friday night is the date. I don't expect you to accept before ke...

Hahahahahahahahah......

RUBBISH... why wait till Friday now...the thunder wey go strike ur lineage to death dey do press up.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 8:54am On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

RUBBISH... why wait till Friday now...the thunder wey go strike ur lineage to death dey do press up.

Goat, I call the shots here and I say which time I want. the date is Friday Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde, the man from Ikire, Oyo State.

Foool...

Hahahahahahahahaa
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]Goat, I call the shots here and I say which time I want. the date is Friday Mr Olabiyi Salam Tunde, the man from Ikire, Oyo State.

Foool...

Hahahahahahahahaa[/s]

You will never learn, you idiots will keep posting fake pics while we finish your family here. Try harder and dig deeper, you will continue forever. Idiot son of a village bicycle. Post now and stop being a coward, you waiting to post when everyone wont have time to counter you. Do it now or go to hell.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

You will never learn, you idiots will keep posting fake pics while we finish your family here. Try harder and dig deeper, you will continue forever. Idiot son of a village bicycle. Post now and stop being a coward, you waiting to post when everyone wont have time to counter you. Do it now or go to hell.

You are in hell already Olabiyi Salam, your family pictures will be posted Friday evening whether you like it or not. I don't miss my target or post fake pictures, all the pictures I have posted on this forum are real and none has been disputed.....

You are Olabiyi Salam Tunde,

Born 03 oct 1987,

from Ikire oyo state,

studied at Lautech.

Your brothers are

Taofeeq (Also studied at Lautech)

Muideen (Studied at Rufus Giwa polytechnic and is married to Hajarat)

Your sister is Gbemisola (Also studied at Lautech)

What is it with the Olabiyi family and Lautech??

On Friday evening, all their pictures will be everyhwere.

The revelation has spoken....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
L0wgeorge:
wats happenin here

My brother, I am inviting you to the unveiling of the eggheaders/anago/goodslayer/genscatter/goodslayer family which will take place live on Nairaland on Friday evening.

cc

chinasaekperem2

oneeast2

barcanista

desola

Orlandoowoh

collynzo28

pazienza

malawian

konmight
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=27552573][/quote]

Ibnsultan, don't worry we shall know who the coward is come this Friday. You are cordially invited.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

My brother, I am inviting you to the unveiling of the eggheaders/anago/goodslayer/genscatter/goodslayer family which will take place live on Nairaland on Friday evening.

cc

chinasaekperem2

oneeast2

barcanista

desola

Orlandoowoh

collynzo28

pazienza

malawian

konmight
calm down
U get Ebola ne
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Ibnsultan, don't worry we shall know who the coward is come this Friday. You are cordially invited.
mister.
I aint a joker
My AK47 will be with me
If u F. I will use on dat head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chief M.k.o Abiola: A Hero, A Legend, A True Democrat!!! / Who Else Can Inspire Hope In Me For Nigeria? / Sultan Of Sokoto, Sa'ad Abubakar 64th Birthday: Governor Sani Bello Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.