Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (10915 Views)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by size38: 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
All GEJ's achievements in Rivers state and Nigeria are only found in the pages of Newspapers and the media. Those of us in Rivers state are yet to see anything on ground. Sentiments apart, GEJ should give way for a more competent person. Whether the person will come from Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Ijaw, Ikwerre, Ogoni, itsekiri, christian, muslim etc.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Pataki: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1815931_vip2_jpege1d31c0203a61c3791b8c5866d7fcd10

This is the height of shame! A President of the highest black nation in the world commissioning a mere TOILET?

I refuse to get angry this Monday afternoon.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Clerverly: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Pataki:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1815931_vip2_jpege1d31c0203a61c3791b8c5866d7fcd10

This is the height of shame! A President of the highest black nation in the world commissioning a mere TOILET?

I refuse to get angry this Monday afternoon.

Has Buhari constructed any? That thing you are seeing, is VIP toilet ready for commissioning!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by dustydee: 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2014
Clerverly:
I totally "disagreed" with Governor Amaechi on the allegation, that Jonathan had not done anything for Rivers People. The president actually did his best, to bring up quality and life changing projects in Rivers State.

These are top 10, First Class Projects, initiated and completed by our Able Presido!

1. RENOVATION AND FENCING OF AKU ISHIATO PRIMARY SCHOOL , AGBALU, OKEHI
ETCHE
BUILDING.

2. CONSTRUCTION OF ALABAMA PIER TOILET, ASALGA, RIVERS STATE.
ASALGA
BUILDING

3. RENOVATION OF POLICE GUEST HOUSE AT WILLIAM JUMBO STREET
PHC
BUILDING

4 INSTALLATION OF 1 NO. 300KVA, 11/.415KV TRANSFORMER
OBIAKPOR

5. SOLAR STREET LIGHT IN OZUZU IN ETCHE
ETCHE

6. CONSTRUCTION OF 1KM ROAD
OBIAKPOR
ROAD

7. REHABILITATION OF RUMUCHIKA STREET MGBUKARA ROAD
OBIO/AKPOR
ROAD

8. CONST OF 1KM ROAD PROJECT AT SUNDAY DIKE ST. ELEKAHIA
PORT HACOURT
ROAD

9. REHABILITATION OF WATER PROJECT AT OSHIE, AHOADAD WEST
AHOADAD WEST
WATER

10. COMPL. OF FENCING OF BASIC HEALTH CENTRE
AHOADA WEST
BUILDING

With the above project, I will Jonathan Till 3030!

Janjawiids go and die tongue tongue
This is Local Government project nah. .
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by ayukdaboss(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2014
*In TANoid voice*
With all these achievements, GEJ till 3070 grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2014
The OP is the definition of stewpidity.

he is as re.tarded as that clueless President Jonathan undecided

*Spits on thread*

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Rilwayne001: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2014
ayukdaboss:
*In TANoid voice*
With all these achievements, GEJ till 3070 grin grin grin

Tell those ediot plsss
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Clerverly: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2014
Rilwayne001:
The OP is the definition of stewpidity.

he is as re.tarded as that clueless President Jonathan undecided

*Spits on thread*

Easy bros! We are working for the reelecction of jonathan!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by brownlord: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
Another nairaland resident idiat who went awol is back, btw firefire,insincereNigeria and co why you guys MIA, or ye on recess?

I'm sure huge sum was budgeted for most of this project and the contractors (party faithfuls) who was rewarded with this contract built mansions and saved billions from this sham project.

GEJ till APC get sense and present right candidate
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Demdem(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
brownlord:
Another nairaland resident idiat who went awol is back, btw firefire,insincereNigeria and co why you guys MIA, or ye on recess?

I'm sure huge sum was budgeted for most of this project and the contractors (party faithfuls) who was rewarded with this contract built mansions and saved billions from this sham project.

Brownfool, name ur preferred candidate capable of defeating Jonathan the known failure has noted by u.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Lordlexyy: 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
Clerverly:
I totally "disagreed" with Governor Amaechi on the allegation, that Jonathan had not done anything for Rivers People. The president actually did his best, to bring up quality and life changing projects in Rivers State.

These are top 10, First Class Projects, initiated and completed by our Able Presido!

1. RENOVATION AND FENCING OF AKU ISHIATO PRIMARY SCHOOL , AGBALU, OKEHI
ETCHE
BUILDING.

2. CONSTRUCTION OF ALABAMA PIER TOILET, ASALGA, RIVERS STATE.
ASALGA
BUILDING

3. RENOVATION OF POLICE GUEST HOUSE AT WILLIAM JUMBO STREET
PHC
BUILDING

4 INSTALLATION OF 1 NO. 300KVA, 11/.415KV TRANSFORMER
OBIAKPOR

5. SOLAR STREET LIGHT IN OZUZU IN ETCHE
ETCHE

6. CONSTRUCTION OF 1KM ROAD
OBIAKPOR
ROAD

7. REHABILITATION OF RUMUCHIKA STREET MGBUKARA ROAD
OBIO/AKPOR
ROAD

8. CONST OF 1KM ROAD PROJECT AT SUNDAY DIKE ST. ELEKAHIA
PORT HACOURT
ROAD

9. REHABILITATION OF WATER PROJECT AT OSHIE, AHOADAD WEST
AHOADAD WEST
WATER

10. COMPL. OF FENCING OF BASIC HEALTH CENTRE
AHOADA WEST
BUILDING

With the above project, I will Jonathan Till 3030!

Janjawiids go and die tongue tongue
hahaha, sarcasm. I bet u, the pdp informant that posted the original post of these under development would regret digging out mediocre projects that further described the cluelessness of the ruling party. It speaks volume of how the nation's wealth was mismanaged and embezzeled under guise of development. Nothing in those project portray seriousness in gov't.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by tit(f): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2014
These projects are just an indictment of Amaechi and his LG goons.
With all the billions Amaechi gets he could not build any toilets for Rivers people.
If not for GEJ, Rivers people would have been doing like those Chino's picture of Lagos people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by juman(m): 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2014
grin grin grin

I laughed a lot when reading through the thread, but I checked the Op again I realized is an apc man.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by mrofficial(m): 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2014
[size=14pt]lol. Sarcasm.[/size]
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by nairaarea: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Leave our brother alone oh.
It is not easy to build VIP toilets oh

FENCES UNDER CONSTRUCTION... ETC WONDERFUL TRANSFORMATION

GEJ TILL 2078

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by nairaarea: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Obiagelli leave us to pray for the fences to be completed by our brother

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Clerverly: 7:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
brownlord:

Brownfool in demdem voice! Idaitu!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2014
Cleverly ga egbu mmadu ooooo!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by brownlord: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
Demdem:

Brownfool, name ur preferred candidate capable of defeating Jonathan the known failure has noted by u.

Are you crazy? who am i to name candidate for your party? do i belong to the APC caucus who think's APC only mandate should be to return power to the north, retardemdem, take your time

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Demdem(m): 5:22am On Oct 28, 2014
brownlord:

Are you crazy? who am i to name candidate for your party? do i belong to the APC caucus who think's APC only mandate should be to return power to the north, retardemdem, take your time

Brownfool so u have no one in mind and u claimed u want Jonathan to go eh. Hypocrite, u can only deceive ur miserable household. U are still tied to Jonathan cocck. Fool, succk till u kpeme.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 5:33am On Oct 28, 2014
oh boy this cleverly no go use laugh kill me this early mo no ooo. my neighbour thinks I'm going crazy self. only if the foolish nematode karlmax2 knowns that his gej p.h project will turn to a punchline against his lord, he would have keep the trash in his smelly a..nal orifice.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by biafranqueen: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2014
Obiagelli:

Dem even decorate this latrine shocked VIP sonthin.
100% more VIP then what your troll was claiming in Anambra Governor Race grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by biafranqueen: 5:42am On Oct 28, 2014
tit:
These projects are just an indictment of Amaechi and his LG goons.
With all the billions Amaechi gets he could not build any toilets for Rivers people.
If not for GEJ, Rivers people would have been doing like those Chino's picture of Lagos people.
This guy will show us the same school was he not just complaining he only got small money for Ebola but if I post his allotment here his e-warriors will know how cheap they are.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2014
pentagonal:
oh boy this cleverly no go use laugh kill me this early mo no ooo. my neighbour thinks I'm going crazy self. only if the foolish nematode karlmax2 knowns that his gej p.h project will turn to a punchline against his lord, he would have keep the trash in his smelly a..nal orifice.

Shut up! I have given you enough time to repent, but you have refused. Now you will pay the price.

cool
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 8:28am On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up! I have given you enough time to repent, but you have refused. Now you will pay the price.

cool

fvck off mofo.... I don't give two fvck about you dingbat.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 9:38am On Oct 28, 2014
pentagonal:

fvck off mofo.... I don't give two fvck about you dingbat.

I expect you to be reasonable eggheaders but it appears you have deliberately refused to reason because of foolish pride. The only reason why I have not pasted pictures of your brothers and sisters here is because you have spewed so much hatred and this forum and have attracted lots of it. I have asked you to retire honourably but you have refused and continued in your old ways and you even dare to insult me?

Take my advice and leave now..
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2014
omoreminder2:

I expect you to be reasonable eggheaders but it appears you have deliberately refused to reason because of foolish pride. The only reason why I have not pasted pictures of your brothers and sisters here is because you have spewed so much hatred and this forum and have attracted lots of it. I have asked you to retire honourably but you have refused and continued in your old ways and you even dare to insult me?

Take my advice and leave now..

brothers and sisters shyte you have been saying this shyte for eons. I don't give zwei luffels plonker. fvck off my mentions chronic wannker.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 10:25am On Oct 28, 2014
pentagonal:

brothers and sisters shyte you have been saying this shyte for eons. I don't give zwei luffels plonker. fvck off my mentions chronic wannker.

Yes I have them. I am not a wicked person that is why i give people chance first until they fail to accept the offer. That your brother that put prince on his name is he really a prince?

For instance, I have Dayokanu's family pictures including his parents, brothers& sisters but have refused to post them on Nairaland till today because I am not wicked.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2014
iamtheprincipal:

OP, aren't you ashamed of posting this trash here?
Are you proud of these items you enumerated here after 5years in office? Because a Local Government Area Chairman could perform much more?
Local government chairman in this country?

I'm still waiting for the person that will tell me to vote for any local government chairman..

Those guys are just there to chop money,the only time you will see them is during election time and after that you will never see them again... If i have the power,i'll scrab anything called local government away.

You will never see them even on TV sef,the only time you see them is in poster after poster you see dem during election time and after they win they go back to where they come from..
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Pataki: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Clerverly:

Has Buhari constructed any? That thing you are seeing, is VIP toilet ready for commissioning!

Brilliant sarcasm. Keep it up! cheesy
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pacesetter939: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
Clerverly:

What has your fashola or ThiefNUBUU done? Park well joor!

To have asked this manner of question brings to mind that you must have been living in the Palaeozoic era.
FYI, the daft and clueless Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is no match for Babatunde Raji Fashola in terms of intellectual capacity, leadership competence and articulate public speaking.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pacesetter939: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Clerverly:

What has your fashola or ThiefNUBUU done? Park well joor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... / Protest Rocks Power Plant In Egbin As Power Outage Looms (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Has Won!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.