Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (10723 Views)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
L0wgeorge:
lowgeorge is my name grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]Fool, your master has asked you to wait till Friday. Are you a deaf camel Salam[/s]?

I can see you are jobless. Wont waste my time on you anymore, thought you want to start a party, but you keep repeating the same shit from page 2. Mschew

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

I can see you are jobless. Wont waste my time on you anymore, thought you want to start a party, but you keep repeating the same shit from page 2. Mschew

Because you're a blind and deaf animal otherwise you would have seen from page 1 that the party holds on Friday night....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Malawian(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:
Ekene how market?

Have u made 1000 Naira today?

cheesy cheesy

why dont you use your real handle? why this cowardise? why?? grin grin

by xmas i will snap my own version of 50cents/mayweather pose. grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Twistaray(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin

Yoruba insurgence has succeeded in traumatizing Igbos.
This Genralscatter nah wah oo

What a place to be at this wonderful hour of the day.
Yo!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Desola(f): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

desola, be careful, I don't have any things with you. My target is eggheaders/pentagonal/goodslary...

Just be quiet.....

Madness is your twin. Why you write my name put for yonder?

If you no show my foro no be your mama born you.

I thought you said I was Desola Burundi before?

You are so lame!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Desola:

You are so lame!

Desola, I was not the one that posted your pix or supossed pix, it was Collynzo....

I don't post pictures until I am very sure. All those I have posted their pictures know themselves and none has disputed, some have even abandoned nairaland....

Like I said before, I have no business with you, pentagonal/anago/genscatter is my target and I will not miss....
I only invited you to the party. I don't fight with women. I have pictures of some nairaland females but have posted none and intend to post none.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
Desola:

You are so lame!

Babe!!!!!!!!! Na you be dis? I nor dey even see your brake light again. How u been? I see you are still slaying the e-monsters cheesy
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Twistaray(m): 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin

How i detest susponse.

C'on let's the party start.

Yo!!
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Desola(f): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
naijababe:

Babe!!!!!!!!! Na you be dis? I nor dey even see your brake light again. How u been? I see you are still slaying the e-monsters cheesy

Sweehat mi, omo 'eyes kongba ti won pe ni Seun yen lo ma n ban mi o.

As of now, I have assumed the read only mode because this forum has been infiltrated by dunderheads.

How far? Se gbogbo e n bubble? cheesy
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Desola(f): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ejo to fe ro s'oun lo pa tisha? undecided

Abeg shift jo!

omoreminder2:

Desola, I was not the one that posted your pix or supossed pix, it was Collynzo....

I don't post pictures until I am very sure. All those I have posted their pictures know themselves and none has disputed, some have even abandoned nairaland....

Like I said before, I have no business with you, pentagonal/anago/genscatter is my target and I will not miss....
I only invited you to the party. I don't fight with women. I have pictures of some nairaland females but have posted none and intend to post none.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Desola:

Sweehat mi, omo 'eyes kongba ti won pe ni Seun yen lo ma n ban mi o.

As of now, I have assumed the read only mode because this forum has been infiltrated by dunderheads.

How far? Se gbogbo e n bubble? cheesy

grin grin grin Iwo girl yi sha, o ni pa mi pelu eke ebu e yi o. Get entertainment in other sections, the politics board is now populated by lap-tops, gizmos, droids and DUNDERHEADS as you aptly said.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
iconize how far? Did you get anything?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by iconize(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:
iconize how far? Did you get anything?

From?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
iconize:

From?

Kai I sent you a mail now sometime ago if you remember....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by MadCow1: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Clerverly:
I totally "disagreed" with Governor Amaechi on the allegation, that Jonathan had not done anything for Rivers People. The president actually did his best, to bring up quality and life changing projects in Rivers State.

These are top 10, First Class Projects, initiated and completed by our Able Presido!

1. RENOVATION AND FENCING OF AKU ISHIATO PRIMARY SCHOOL , AGBALU, OKEHI
ETCHE
BUILDING.

2. CONSTRUCTION OF ALABAMA PIER TOILET, ASALGA, RIVERS STATE.
ASALGA
BUILDING

3. RENOVATION OF POLICE GUEST HOUSE AT WILLIAM JUMBO STREET
PHC
BUILDING

4 INSTALLATION OF 1 NO. 300KVA, 11/.415KV TRANSFORMER
OBIAKPOR

5. SOLAR STREET LIGHT IN OZUZU IN ETCHE
ETCHE

6. CONSTRUCTION OF 1KM ROAD
OBIAKPOR
ROAD

7. REHABILITATION OF RUMUCHIKA STREET MGBUKARA ROAD
OBIO/AKPOR
ROAD

8. CONST OF 1KM ROAD PROJECT AT SUNDAY DIKE ST. ELEKAHIA
PORT HACOURT
ROAD

9. REHABILITATION OF WATER PROJECT AT OSHIE, AHOADAD WEST
AHOADAD WEST
WATER

10. COMPL. OF FENCING OF BASIC HEALTH CENTRE
AHOADA WEST
BUILDING

With the above project, I will Jonathan Till 3030!

Janjawiids go and die tongue tongue

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by iconize(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Kai I sent you a mail now sometime ago if you remember....

Nah.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
iconize:

Nah.

please follow me back
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by iconize(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

please follow me back

Ohsham0@yahoo.com
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
iconize:

Ohsham0@yahoo.com

sent u a mail please reply.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 8:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Like I said before, I have no business with you, pentagonal/anago/[b]genscatter [/b]is my target and I will not miss....

Stop mentioning Genscatter if you wont post pics. Quote me when you are ready for your demise, i hate cowards in my life and it hurt when i argue with coward like you. Imagine, giving dates for posting ordinary fake pics. You are a shame to all shameless yeeboes. Spits on your useless father's grave.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
i was kinda confused by this cleverly guy until i came to my sense that gej is actually capable of doing those first class projects, as dumb as he is, he actually can. what a pity!
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 6:51am On Oct 30, 2014
GenScatter231:

Stop mentioning Genscatter if you wont post pics. Quote me when you are ready for your demise, i hate cowards in my life and it hurt when i argue with coward like you. Imagine, giving dates for posting ordinary fake pics. You are a shame to all shameless yeeboes. Spits on your useless father's grave.

Genfool, the time is short.....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by MadCow1: 7:45am On Oct 30, 2014
Obiagelli:

Dem even decorate this latrine shocked VIP sonthin.

They were preparing it for commissioning .. grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by maimalari: 7:54am On Oct 30, 2014
So no completed fg project in rivers state. Hilarious.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by guvnor83: 8:29am On Oct 30, 2014
Clerverly:
School fence under Rehabilitation by our able president jonathan
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gej is truelly working
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by iconize(m): 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
Korobucchi:
Customized13

Chidiebere Nwabekeyi

We dey wait you

Animal think say e get sense- Oloriburuku

U dey exchange post with your other moniker- Iconize

U will smell fire on Friday embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Another malnourished Nigerian.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Anambra Governorship: 500 Members Of PPA Decamp To PDP / Appeal Court Upholds Ganduje's Election, Dismisses PDP, Abba's Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.