Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (10716 Views)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

The fool is getting more confused. Ahahahahahahahaha. So you are just guessing, now its true that you are so dumb.

I am not confussed mumu, I know you are anago and I want to rub it in your ugly face...

Camel...
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 3:00pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

You will be blown to pieces on Friday when you see your brother and his wife here on Nairaland life and direct... Stay tuned....

bwahhhhhhhhhhhha if you are not a fvcking shytehead coward sired by re...tards bring it on now. your fake infos is making me laugh my a33 out. oloriburuku of Africa limited olabiyi ko olabayi ni. try harder werey adugbo.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

bwahhhhhhhhhhhha if you are not a fvcking shytehead coward sired by re...tards bring it on now. your fake infos is making me laugh my a33 out. oloriburuku of Africa limited olabiyi ko olabayi ni. try harder werey adugbo.

Shut up anago and wait for Friday night, your master omoreminder says so. Alright?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:
21 mentions like seriously. this goat still bleating like foool and no pictures already. keep digging on other guys information as me like I give a fvck. y'all slowmofo can try for eons but dem no born una papa well. good liar non of my folks even schooled in naija self talk more of having a sister. you are a waste of space.

Stop disturbing yourself, leave them for us. We know how to deal with them ruthlessly. We saw how Chino posted fake pictures of you for many months, so nothing is new. While they post fake pictures, we will continue to deal with them with there real one. Lmaooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
the lying bastard can't even have access to my fb page self your folks that tried end up giving up there information that I used in bursting em.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Stop disturbing yourself, leave them for us. We know how to deal with them ruthlessly. We saw how Chino posted fake pictures of you for many months, so nothing is new. While they post fake pictures, we will continue to deal with them with there real one. Lmaooooo

anyways I don't give a fvck either, but gullible peeps will think the idiot is saying the truth.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Omoreminder has never posted any fake pics on Nairaland. Those I have knocked out know themselves. You're a fool to say the list. I don't have your pictures because you removed them from facebook so I went for your brothers and sister and their pictures will be here on Fiday.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:

anyways I don't give a fvck either, but gullible peeps will think the idiot is saying the truth.

You're generalscatter,anago, eggheaders,goodslayer etc. How many handles do you have on Nairaland Olabiyi Salam Tunde?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi

Your family details and pictures will grace here on friday as e dey hot

U don buy market- illiterate

Shut up Olabiyi Salam Tunde.....You're in soup....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

[b]You're generalscatter,anago, eggheaders,goodslayer[/b]etc. How many handles do you have on Nairaland Olabiyi Salam Tunde?

Mumu. I am orlando owoh, anago,chino,tzolz and every nairaland handle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

General, how many times have I said that this guy is a dunce. Such a dumb reta.rd.

I cannot believe he went to a higher institution but then he went to a glorified secondary school- micheal okpara univsersity of agriculture umudike where he came out with a 3rd class

Chidiebere, I have just seen the latest stock and i cry for your father and mother- this is unfair,

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Now i believe your words. He is truly dumb, 2 weeks ago he was posting one foolish woman as General Scatter mother and was boasting of how he has unveiled the General. Now, he change story and still boasting but we are yet to see anything. Cowards don't live long, he has suffered and now insane. Lmaooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

Chidiebere Simeon Nwabekeyi is Insane

grin grin grin grin

Is that your childhood picture? When will you eveolve into a homo sapien Salam?
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:
Chidiebere you should be tied up and bundled into a pshyc ward asap

grin grin grin grin grin

Salam Tunde, after you have been given your duplex at yaba left....

wink wink wink
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
this mad man don smoke craze mix with madness. sister kwa when I no get any...none of my brother school for naija the idiotu say my brothers went to lautech. oloriburuku stop smoking the mad woman used sanitary pads.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Is that your childhood picture? When will you eveolve into a homo sapien Salam?

Stop crying Simeon, you are in soup.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

it looks more like Emir Oluwadike your brother

No, it looks more like princess hajarat...

grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
pentagonal:
this mad man don smoke craze mix with madness. sister kwa when I no get any...none of my brother school for naija the idiotu say my brothers went to lautech. oloriburuku stop smoking the mad woman used sanitary pads.

You're such a lying loser and you're going mad every day....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Stop crying Simeon, you are in soup.

You're in hellfire genfool..
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Salam Tunde, after you have been given your duplex at yaba left....

wink wink wink

But you said this quote with your former handle: Omoreminder

egheaders, take this as a final warning. I have your real pictures with me and those of your family. You are not Tunde Salam as many have been made to believe. To let you know that I have all your details, do you remember Debis Computer Institute?
https://www.nairaland.com/omoreminder/posts

Hope everyone can see the customized is now insane and need our help. He couldnt sleep all this days cos the insurgent have really dealt with him and his ashewo mother. So sad

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

You're such a lying loser and you're going mad every day....

bwahhhhha anyone lying here will die before weekend from all know disease can I get the loudest ise in alaigbo.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

Yes it is us -Odua Insurgents giving you sleepless nights.

You dont have a life anymore because you desperately want revenge but you are barking at the wrong tree

Going through millions of Facebook accounts to get at Yorubas grin grin grin grin such a dumb animal

All we need is to contact Shangai and I get your current location sharpish

I pity you embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hahahahahahaha.

Loser.....

I will contact Japan shap shap.....

Hahahahahaha
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

You're in hellfire genfool..

Your ashewo mother will die before weekend if you dont post the so called picture. We want to start a party now, stop dulling. You are now boring the insurgents, call your fellow flat.headd and lets start the party. Do you want me to help you call them?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Your ashewo mother will die before weekend if you dont post the so called picture. We want to start a party now, stop dulling. You are now boring the insurgents, call your fellow flat.headd and lets start the party. Do you want me to help you call them?

Fool, your master has asked you to wait till Friday. Are you a deaf camel Salam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Take Over Power In 2023, Labour Party Boasts / I Lost My Voters Card (P.V.C) , Please Help On How To Get Another / Court Adjourns Asekhome’s Request To Order Relocation Of Edo APC Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.