Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People (10731 Views)

Amaechi Lied Maritime University Is Only At ‘feasibility Study’ Phase / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists / Amaechi Lied, No One Fired At Him – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Ibnsultan:
mister.
I aint a joker
My AK47 will be with me
If u F. I will use on dat head

You're a glorified fool and a certified imbe.cile....Now shoot yourself in the anus....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by vedaxcool(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
grin grin grin Ultimate sarcasm! GEJ till he commissions his portharcourt VIP toilet grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
L0wgeorge:
please let me know so I can unveil my pictures too. cheesy

Yes Sir...We would love to see lowgeorge...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Desola(f): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

My brother, I am inviting you to the unveiling of the eggheaders/anago/goodslayer/genscatter/goodslayer family which will take place live on Nairaland on Friday evening.

cc

chinasaekperem2

oneeast2

barcanista

desola

Orlandoowoh

collynzo28

pazienza

malawian

konmight

Oniranu!
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

You're a glorified fool and a certified imbe.cile....Now shoot yourself in the anus....
kelode
I de play wit u. U want my market
Taaaa po der
Beta arrange urself
I know de dz ur Kind matter
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2014
Desola:

Oniranu!

desola, be careful, I don't have any things with you. My target is eggheaders/pentagonal/goodslary...

Just be quiet.....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Malawian(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

My brother, I am inviting you to the unveiling of the eggheaders/anago/goodslayer/genscatter/goodslayer family which will take place live on Nairaland on Friday evening.

cc

chinasaekperem2

oneeast2

barcanista

desola

Orlandoowoh

collynzo28

pazienza

malawian

konmight
ore mi. jee knockles jare. i have always wanted to know who is behing the genscatter handle. grin grin

dont forget my mention before unveiling to avoid their mod oam4j deleting stuff before we show up.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

[s]You are in hell already Olabiyi Salam, your family pictures will be posted Friday evening whether you like it or not. I don't miss my target or post fake pictures, all the pictures I have posted on this forum are real and none has been disputed.....

You are Olabiyi Salam Tunde,

Born 03 oct 1987,

from Ikire oyo state,

studied at Lautech.

Your brothers are

Taofeeq (Also studied at Lautech)

Muideen (Studied at Rufus Giwa polytechnic and is married to Hajarat)

Your sister is Gbemisola (Also studied at Lautech)

What is it with the Olabiyi family and Lautech??

On Friday evening, all their pictures will be everyhwere.

The revelation has spoken....[/s]

You still dont get it fool, post his pics now and lets start. I hate when you cowards come to post fake pics when we are all offline. Do it now and stop making mouth like your useless senile father.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
Malawian:

ore mi. jee knockles jare. i have always wanted to know who is behing the genscatter handle. grin grin

dont forget my mention before unveiling to avoid their mod oam4j deleting stuff before we show up.

grin grin grin grin

Dont mind the fool, he removed all his pictures on facebook so what I did was to get his family members and their pictures will be here life on Friday. You're invited cordially bros....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

You still dont get it fool, post his pics now and lets start. I hate when you cowards come to post fake pics when we are all offline. Do it now and stop making mouth like your useless senile father.

Olabiyi Salam Tunde, shut up that stinking mouth, it will be done on Friday evening not mid-night when all our viewers will be there. Ofcourse you will deny your family name...

Hahahahahahaha

It is too late Salam Tunde.
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

cc

chinasaekperem2

oneeast2

barcanista

desola

Orlandoowoh

collynzo28

pazienza

malawian

konmight

Ahahahahah. So General Scatter is now Anago and no more orlando owoh. Lmaooooo, you yeeboes are truly deluded, reason i will continue to make you all cry. God punish you and your mother if you dont post the so called pictures now.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Ahahahahah. So General Scatter is now Anago and no more orlando owoh. Lmaooooo, you yeeboes are truly deluded, reason i will continue to make you all cry. God punish you and your mother if you dont post the so called pictures now.

Shut up anago/pentagonal....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Shut up anago/pentagonal....

Lmaooo. You are frustrated, and i will continue to frustrate you. So I am no more orlando owo, its now anago. Maybe you will call me Chino tomorrow. You are so dull and it give me joy when i frustrate you. Lmaoooooo

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Lmaooo. You are frustrated, and i will continue to frustrate you. So I am no more orlando owo, its now anago. Maybe you will call me Chino tomorrow. You are so dull and it give me joy when i frustrate you. Lmaoooooo

Why are you denying to be anago1-9000 now oga Why I think you sound more frustrated than I am Salam.....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

You dey mind Chidiebere Nwabekeyi grin grin grin

Instead of him to take the lesson that the Odua Insurgents taught like a man, he is busy fighting a lost cause. One day General Scatter is Orlando, the next it is Anago

You will continue in an endless search - fool. We are mercenaries! faceless and ruthless animals.

Noise Noise since morning- Ode! Desperate Jobless fool- setting up fake facebook to invite Yorubas- anyone that fall for it is a FOOL.

Your parents will kill you by the time we are done with you - You will see the picture of your parents house this Friday- Yes we have taken it physical now. Pictures taken 21st October 2014- no bullshyet

Customized13- you don buy market embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Family of the fake mercinery---anago/pentagonal will be displayed on Friday. For your info, your brother accepted my facebook invite, are you saying your brothers are fools anago? ?....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

You dey mind Chidiebere Nwabekeyi grin grin grin

Instead of him to take the lesson that the Odua Insurgents taught like a man, he is busy fighting a lost cause. One day General Scatter is Orlando, the next it is Anago

You will continue in an endless search - fool. We are mercenaries! faceless and ruthless animals.

Noise Noise since morning- Ode! Desperate Jobless fool- setting up fake facebook to invite Yorubas- anyone that fall for it is a FOOL.

Your parents will kill you by the time we are done with you - You will see the picture of your parents house this Friday- Yes we have taken it physical now. Pictures taken 21st October 2014- no bullshyet

Customized13- you don buy market embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I am laughing hard right now. Its early morning and this fool keep blabbing and making mouth. He changed from Orlando owoh to Anago, soon he will call me Chino or Tsolz. Lmaooooo. Cant stop laughing....

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

Family of the fake mercinery---anago/pentagonal will be displayed on Friday. For your info, your brother accepted my facebook invite, are you saying your brothers are fools anago? ?....

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Anyone tormenting you is now Anago. I am sure General Scatter has really make you all suffer and you are all confused. We are invisible and will continue to be, we will also continue to make you cry in the real world and not only on nairaland. You can't know now, soon you will know you are in trouble. Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
Malawian:

grin grin grin grin

Ahahahahaha. So General Scatter have really dealt with you all, that you really wanna know him. You are a cafe attendant, why cant you make use of your desktop to research on him, maybe you can find something. Lmaooooo. You all think its childs play, All is fair in war and we will continue to make all yeeboes cry.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
Korobucchi:

U neva know the kind market wey u don buy Chidiebere Nwabekeyi

To think you went to a higher institution is baffling because you are so dull and dumb- no intelligence whatsoever. U are so consumed by rage and a thirst for revenge that you cant think clearly and we LOVE that.

U are an amateur in this game Simeon

So Scatter is no more Orlando Owoh, now he is Anago- who next tomorrow. U are going insane embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You will see your house on Friday embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

next your family will get visitors embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lmaooooo. I am happy cos he will not suffer alone, his family will also cry grin God bless the China axis.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Anyone tormenting you is now Anago. I am sure General Scatter has really make you all suffer and you are all confused. We are invisible and will continue to be, we will also continue to make you cry in the real world and not only on nairaland. You can't know now, soon you will know you are in trouble. Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

If you are not anago thyen who are you? the only person i know that does things like this is anago period....

Stop lying abegii and I am not customized13.

Hahahahahahaha

Cry ko crier ni.....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:

Ahahahahaha. So General Scatter have really dealt with you all, that you really wanna know him. You are a cafe attendant, why cant you make use of your desktop to research on him, maybe you can find something. Lmaooooo. You all think its childs play, All is fair in war and we will continue to make all yeeboes cry.

shut up genfool, you will weep like a ram being slaughtered for ileya on friday.

The revelation has spoken....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Omoreminder,customized AKA Chinasakperem I think we can start the party right now, only cowards give dates for fight. We are eager to unveil our new stocks, you all thought we have quit, we were doing more research underground which led to many hmmmmm.

You are in trouble. Confirm!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
L0wgeorge:
let's start now

Lowgeorge cool down, wait for the special Friday dinner...

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
Perfect innuendos, great sarcasm

Finally someone got it! grin
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by omoreminder2: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
GenScatter231:
@Omoreminder,customized AKA Chinasakperem I think we can start the party right now, only cowards give dates for fight. We are eager to unveil our new stocks, you all thought we have quit, we were doing more research underground which led to many hmmmmm.

You are in trouble. Confirm!!! grin

You will be blown to pieces on Friday when you see your brother and his wife here on Nairaland life and direct... Stay tuned....
Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by pentagonal: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
21 mentions like seriously. this goat still bleating like foool and no pictures already. keep digging on other guys information as me like I give a fvck. y'all slowmofo can try for eons but dem no born una papa well. good liar non of my folks even schooled in naija self talk more of having a sister. you are a waste of space.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Lied, Jonathan Actually Did Something For Rivers People by GenScatter231: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
omoreminder2:

If you are not anago thyen who are you? the only person i know that does things like this is anago period[b][/b]....

Stop lying abegii and I am not customized13.

Hahahahahahaha

Cry ko crier ni.....

The fool is getting more confused. Ahahahahahahahaha. So you are just guessing, now its true that you are so dumb.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Protect Whistle-Blowers / FG Approves Privatization Of Afam Power Plant / Nigerian Embassy In Benin Republic Not Attacked – Federal Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.