Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,062 members, 7,810,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (11248 Views)

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2014
missdebs:
op i swear i thought its only me dat noticed...i hv lots of alhaja friends with xtian bfs

The same reason why you see many Christian girls with Muslim boyfriends...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by moufan: 7:47am On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:

E pain you abi smiley

For all i care go and ..
just drink conc acid after ur breakfast and see where u will eat ur lunch. I.diot.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:
This OP is the kind of pple that causes E-war on religions...and that Muslim girls desiring to date christian guys is completely void and unproven...even a Muslim girl in her right mind will never date a christian because in Islamic doctrine, It is forbidden!
The same reason Joshua likes Aminah, is the same Aminah wants to marry Joshua ...The same reason yussuf likes Deborah is the same reason Deborah wants to marry yussuf. That is what we call personal preference! and having nothing to do with religious sentiments! in the Islamic doctrine, it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a Christian girl in the hope that he can revert her...but a Muslim girl is not allowed to...so intra religious marriages is personal preference and not having anything to do with religion.. Humans by their nature re dynamic in character, because you re a Muslim or Christian doesn't mean you have the best of characters, the religion only preaches it, but its actually in you.....Op! if you knw little about Islam or Christianity , keep that lil idea to yourself and don't spew what you can't prove.... peace!
U try small, as in tiny. See, religion is a very big determinant of character, as in very big. How many Christian sucide bombers do you know. Personalities sef are determined by religious leaning. Any cool muslim girl is likely surronded by christain female friends and probably sokin a Christian deek.

If u say Christian girls prefer Muslim guys, you yorself will know deep within that you are deceiving yourself, but i created this topic and it worths an arguement smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

This are the fvcking hypochrytes that fail to see that the e-war was started by his fellow Christian brother.
You turned a blind eye to what the stoopid OP is saying but found fault in my reply. Mumu cow
Im no stoopid o, i graduated magna cum larde smiley

If e pain you tru tru, silently go inside your room and...

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Fkhalifa(m): 8:02am On Oct 28, 2014
op is so childish,his username,signature and posts says it all..
matured folks should ignore this folly thread.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 8:04am On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:

U try small, as in tiny. See, religion is a very big determinant of character, as in very big. How many Christian sucide bombers do you know. Personalities sef are determined by religious leaning. Any cool muslim girl is likely surronded by christain female friends and probably sokin a Christian deek.

If u say Christian girls prefer Muslim guys, you yorself will know deep within that you are deceiving yourself, but i created this topic and it worths an arguement smiley

OK, you lack insights..so keep on ranting....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2014
destante:
all these theories self that cannot be proven undecided
I have noticed that the real Muslims like anybody irrespective of their religion. I love my Muslim friends sha. They can do anything with you, thanksgiving, allowing you say your prayers around them, even follow us to sing gospel songs or bible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:42am On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:

I am a christian girl and I don date better muslim guy that his character is quite emulating.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Superstar007(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

Check yourself and the people you hang out with. Because I know Christians are the most sexually ravaged people the world over. HIV/AIDS is highest in Christian dominated areas. Alcoholism, prostitution, lies, armed robbery, yahoo-yahoo, drug-pushing, cultism, etc are their stock intrade. Even the few Muslims that are involved in all these social vices were initiated by their Christian friends.

Even the poster's argument should convice you that Christians have sold their soul to the devil when the only thing their so called "men of God" can offer is sexxual apeal. Little wonder their is so much moral bancrupsy in the churches nowadays, even big name pastors have not been left out with scandals on the pages of newspapers evryday.

Hohoho. . Same way terrorism is predominant in areas habited by muslims abi?

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by numericalguy(m): 9:55am On Oct 28, 2014
maybe a Muslim guy snatched the stoopid OP's girlfriend or a Muslim girl has rejected him because the boy is in some kind of serious pain. i feel sorry for him sha.OP, pele. why dont you try other girls instead of coming to nairaland to come and rant all over the place like a mumu kid that you are.

I know your type very whell. When they get turned down by a muslim girl because of his bad characters, instead of him to try and change his evil and useless ways, they run to online forum and start bad mouthing Muslims
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:

Lol, abi oo, hw d pics take add value to my life sef
i wonder
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 9:58am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:
maybe a Muslim guy snatched the stoopid OP's girlfriend or a Muslim girl has rejected him because the boy is in some kind of serious pain. i feel sorry for him sha.OP, pele. why dont you try other girls instead of coming to nairaland to come and rant all over the place like a mumu kid that you are.

I know your type very whell. When they get turned down by a muslim girl because of his bad characters, instead of him to try and change his evil and useless ways, they run to online forum and start bad mouthing Muslims

Lol...
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by tmtech: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

Check yourself and the people you hang out with. Because I know Christians are the most sexually ravaged people the world over. HIV/AIDS is highest in Christian dominated areas. Alcoholism, prostitution, lies, armed robbery, yahoo-yahoo, drug-pushing, cultism, etc are their stock intrade. Even the few Muslims that are involved in all these social vices were initiated by their Christian friends.

Even the poster's argument should convice you that Christians have sold their soul to the devil when the only thing their so called "men of God" can offer is sexxual apeal. Little wonder their is so much moral bancrupsy in the churches nowadays, even big name pastors have not been left out with scandals on the pages of newspapers evryday.
Fallacy, muslim dominated areas are more prone to STDs cos of d allowed polygamy, even rape(in tunisia and morocco, if u rape a girl of any age, all u av to do to dulge punishment is to marry her, of which you can marry many wives).. The reason y u fink there is more immorality in the western world is becos they ar more evolved and av a reliable statictics.... Ladies are not given preference in the muslim world, so wateve happens to them no one cares.....northern nigeria is a good example......... I once dated a muslim sista....best I ever met, she makes sense die....na so d alfa come dey disturb me Õoº°Úº .. Later dey threatened me, eventually, whe was married off to one old muslim guy..she don born 2 nw,struggling wit polygamy....I wudnt generalize, but I tink most alfa don't look appealling, they are usually unkempt and seldom comb dia hair....even some muslim guys complain about this....no religion instructs pple not to look good....

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
tmtech:

Fallacy, muslim dominated areas are more prone to STDs cos of d allowed polygamy, even rape(in tunisia and morocco, if u rape a girl of any age, all u av to do to dulge punishment is to marry her, of which you can marry many wives).. The reason y u fink there is more immorality in the western world is becos they ar more evolved and av a reliable statictics.... Ladies are not given preference in the muslim world, so wateve happens to them no one cares.....northern nigeria is a good example......... I once dated a muslim sista....best I ever met, she makes sense die....na so d alfa come dey disturb me Õoº°Úº .. Later dey threatened me, eventually, whe was married off to one old muslim guy..she don born 2 nw,struggling wit polygamy....I wudnt generalize, but I tink most alfa don't look appealling, they are usually unkempt and seldom comb dia hair....even some muslim guys complain about this....no religion instructs pple not to look good....

[/s]

concerning STD in domainted muslim areas, where's the proof ? and who says rape is allowed in islam and you can dudge it ? where's the proof for this too ? And that ladies re not given preference in muslim world, evidence ? And that Alfas no dey clean up ? proof ? You just spewed all this because of the pain you feel in yourself that they didnt allow you to marry the said Girl..Next time talk with proven evidences biko!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by tmtech: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

concerning STD in domainted muslim areas, where's the proof ? and who says rape is allowed in islam and you can dudge it ? where's the proof for this too ? And that ladies re not given preference in muslim world, evidence ? And that Alfas no dey clean up ? proof ? You just spewed all this because of the pain you feel in yourself that they didnt allow you to marry the said Girl..Next time talk with proven evidences biko!
Obviously, u don't watch foreign news..
Try google, check interviews that were done on this topic by Mehdi Hasan of aljazeera (jst so you know, Aljazeera is owned by the govt of qatar, a muslim nation)... Try watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfiHHuO_-P0

Fyi, I feel no pain @ all, I jst feel for d gal, islam doesn't put d wish of muslim sistas into consideration.....

There are so many galz out there... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by thorpido(m): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

I would have ignored this but it reeks of so much ignorance and bad belleism.
Indeed,muslim populated areas are the most peaceful and free of vices.
Examples,the northern Nigeria,Syria,Afghanistan,Iraq etc

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 28, 2014
Reading some bigotry ridden comments and can't stop shaking my head.

Leaders of tomorrow for that matter.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nelsizzy(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

This are the fvcking hypochrytes that fail to see that the e-war was started by his fellow Christian brother.
You turned a blind eye to what the stoopid OP is saying but found fault in my reply. Mumu cow
Dnt av tym 4 pple lyk u, u jxt sh0wed d fact dat u r frustrated. Aw does d OP topic tally wit d trash u posted?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Fkhalifa(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
btw maryam6 is a beautiful sister viewing i d like to roll with before they sign her away from our deen*winks
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by thewarrior72: 12:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
simpleseyi:
I am a Muslim guy and I am married to a true Christian and not just a church-goer. Go through my past posts and you will see that I have said this repeatedly. So, OP stop being short-sighted. Before finally getting married, 95% of my girlfriends are church-goers that you call Christians. Will you now go to your church and beat up your female choir members?
Point of correction, no "True" Christian marries a practicing Muslim undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
tmtech:

Obviously, u don't watch foreign news..
Try google, check interviews that were done on this topic by Mehdi Hasan of aljazeera (jst so you know, Aljazeera is owned by the govt of qatar, a muslim nation)... Try watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfiHHuO_-P0

Fyi, I feel no pain @ all, I jst feel for d gal, islam doesn't put d wish of muslim sistas into consideration.....

There are so many galz out there... tongue

Obviously that is the news you want to hear!
You claim Islam don't protect women ...yet statistics show UK women re having higher revert ratio than any other religion with this year notably higher...yet there re more reverts among celebrities these days...yet there re more reverts in the world today statistically.. broaden your horizon and stop being a puppet to mind games by the western word!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
thewarrior72:
Point of correction, no "True" Christian marries a practicing Muslim undecided

Is or was that in the bible ? if yes, reference pls!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:
Dnt av tym 4 pple lyk u, u jxt sh0wed d fact dat u r frustrated. Aw does d OP topic tally wit d trash u posted?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:

Bro I mean no critics, but the OP is actually a culprit in this issue ..why open threads insinuating like Muslim girls roll after Christian guys..the truth is it goes both the two ways. And this is predominantly in the SW zone. because Christians and muslims In the SW live in peace together. I have many Chritian and muslim friends right from my childhood...its high time we leave this religious sentiments out and live together in peace!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by onihaxy: 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

This numeriacal tesblik again?, from the first time I encountered you on my thread, I have always seen you as a potential terrorist. Everything about you is always war, kill, hatred and destruction. The op simply stated that "why muslim girls date xtian guys?" That's all. And you are here propagating another E-war as usual. Pls wait a minute, I want to ask you some simple questions.
1. Did u choose a particualr religion while coming from heaven?
2. Were you born when the religion was introduced?
3. If you belived that your own religion is the only true religion, why is the other religion praying to the same GOD and he answers them if he is not biased?.

I read through all the posts before yours, including the one you quoted and nobody talked about the bombings, killings, and terrorism your religion has caused to this nation and yet you are here spewing trashes about christianity. Why should I even be suprised. Your fellow tebliks always take their time to read the Bible only to dig out words and issues they will use to preach against the christians wen they mount on the microphone with their 3-quarters short-trouser. Get a life dude and live your life. Stop carrying religion on your head as if its a collateral to get a GTbank loan. Sometimes, people of your type is the reason why most people believed that a muslim-muslim ticket will ruin this nation. You simply lack the words "love", "tolerance" and "peacefull co-existence". Get a life abeg. Mtcheeeew

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
onihaxy:

This numeriacal tesblik again?, from the first time I encountered you on my thread, I have always seen you as a potential terrorist. Everything about you is always war, kill, hatred and destruction. The op simply stated that "why muslim girls date xtian guys?" That's all. And you are here propagating another E-war as usual. Pls wait a minute, I want to ask you some simple questions.
1. Did u choose a particualr religion while coming from heaven?
2. Were you born when the religion was introduced?
3. If you belived that your own religion is the only true religion, why is the other religion praying to the same GOD and he answers them if he is not biased?.

I read through all the posts before yours, including the one you quoted and nobody talked about the bombings, killings, and terrorism your religion has caused to this nation and yet you are here spewing trashes about christianity. Why should I even be suprised. Your fellow tebliks always take their time to read the Bible only to dig out words and issues they will use to preach against the christians wen they mount on the microphone with their 3-quarters short-trouser. Get a life dude and live your life. Stop carrying religion on your head as if its a collateral to get a GTbank loan. Sometimes, people of your type is the reason why most people believed that a muslim-muslim ticket will ruin this nation. You simply lack the words "love", "tolerance" and "peacefull co-existence". Get a life abeg. Mtcheeeew

Your post spew hatred . is this what Christianity teaches also?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Exjoker(m): 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
The revise is the case in my place o. Na xtian girls the trip for Muslim boys. Them Muslim girls stingy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
Exjoker:
The revise is the case in my place o. Na xtian girls the trip for Muslim boys. Them Muslim girls stingy

Lobatan!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by kekakuz(m): 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
they are tired of being in bondage
marry a guy that will cage you afor life.
give you no freedom or right to pursue your dreams

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
kekakuz:
they are tired of being in bondage
marry a guy that will cage you afor life.
give you no freedom or right to pursue your dreams

Lmao......this is comment with the shallowest mind in this thread!

....and don't you think I'm a Muslim...
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by tmtech: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Obviously that is the news you want to hear!
You claim Islam don't protect women ...yet statistics show UK women re having higher revert ratio than any other religion with this year notably higher...yet there re more reverts among celebrities these days...yet there re more reverts in the world today statistically.. broaden your horizon and stop being a puppet to mind games by the western word!
Ridiculous, so aljazeera is now western? Hmmm.... If you must know, UK doesn't practise islamic law, their law pays more attention to the rights of women and children than men, u still get to do wateva dey wish, regardless of the religion u practise in the uk, no one can compel u to marry against ur wish or force u to dress in a certain way.... In saudi, women don't drive, in pakistan they are rarely allowed to practise politics or lead cos they are expected to stay indoor and make babies...... Islam in the western world is quite different to the east , don't get it twisted, the women in the uk will get justice in court if their husband do dem wrong, marry a second wife and can even get divorce .... The eastern islam doesn't make provision for that.........the truth does hurt, I know

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

U are still alive? How mang times will i sentence you to death? You be stubborn goat o.
I say go and die!! Like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

/ How's My Bikini?? (photo) / My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.