Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (11246 Views)

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
I pity d future of Nigeria & Nigerians cry embarassed
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 2:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
As soon as a Muslim upgrades to christainity freshness they pick a Christain partner ,just look at your apc governors.

Somebody needs to tell aregbesola he looks like a goat. He is part of the people killing your swags.

When a muslim looks too fresh for islam everybody assumes he/she is a Christian #fact

Thank god for western(christain) education in your lives smiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
tmtech:

Ridiculous, so aljazeera is now western? Hmmm.... If you must know, UK doesn't practise islamic law, their law pays more attention to the rights of women and children than men, u still get to do wateva dey wish, regardless of the religion u practise in the uk, no one can compel u to marry against ur wish or force u to dress in a certain way.... In saudi, women don't drive, in pakistan they are rarely allowed to practise politics or lead cos they are expected to stay indoor and make babies...... Islam in the western world is quite different to the east , don't get it twisted, the women in the uk will get justice in court if their husband do dem wrong, marry a second wife and can even get divorce .... The eastern islam doesn't make provision for that.........the truth does hurt, I know

what re the rights of women you're talking about that Islam is against If I may ask?

Oh you mean they should wear bumshots on streets like xtian women, they should shd not cover their heads...they should change. boyfriends like cloth...they should mix about anyhow and av sex anyhow like animals....or because they live in a polygamous homes rather than live in a home where the husband is a night walker(womanizer)
besides some Christians even practise polygamy so what re you shouting abt...what is not good for you might be good for someone else...
don't you think I'm a Muslim......despite the critics, islam still has the higher percentage in religious reverts compared to christianity and others in the world today.....learn the hard truth about Islam and live your own life!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:
As soon as a Muslim upgrades to christainity freshness they pick a Christain partner ,just look at your apc governors.

Somebody needs to tell aregbesola he looks like a goat. He is part of the people killing your swags.

When a muslim looks too fresh for islam everybody assumes he/she is a Christian #fact

Thank god for western(christain) education in your lives smiley

I knew right from time that you must be a religious bigot!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by fr3do(m): 2:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:
This OP is the kind of pple that causes E-war on religions...and that Muslim girls desiring to date christian guys is completely void and unproven...even a Muslim girl in her right mind will never date a christian because in Islamic doctrine, It is forbidden!
The same reason Joshua likes Aminah, is the same Aminah wants to marry Joshua ...The same reason yussuf likes Deborah is the same reason Deborah wants to marry yussuf. That is what we call personal preference! and having nothing to do with religious sentiments! in the Islamic doctrine, it is allowed for a muslim man to marry a Christian girl in the hope that he can revert her...but a Muslim girl is not allowed to...so inter religious marriages is personal preference and not having anything to do with religion.. Humans by their nature re dynamic in character, because you re a Muslim or Christian doesn't mean you have the best of characters, the religion only preaches it, but its actually in you.....Op! if you knw little about Islam or Christianity , keep that lil idea to yourself and don't spew what you can't prove.... peace!

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREuvpHnuQIL5tZNrU0lV3Wwl0XnxhJHtwS3-mWYVlWKp4xdZlg8g[/img]
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by fr3do(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

what re the rights of women you're talking about that Islam is against If I may ask?

Oh you mean they should wear bumshots on streets like xtian women, they should shd not cover their heads...[b]they should change. boyfriends like cloth...they should mix about anyhow and av sex anyhow like animal[/b]s....or because they live in a polygamous homes rather than live in a home where the husband is a night walker(womanizer)
besides some Christians even practise polygamy so what re you shouting abt...what is not good for you might be good for someone else...
don't you think I'm a Muslim.. learn the truth about Islam and live your own life!

So Islam is about keeping one's body clean?
Why do northern Muslim men marry and divorce wives anyhow? Are they not still having sex with that much women?
I'm not against polygamy but against the incessant misuse of and misogyny against women by Muslim men and Islam.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by adepiero: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:
A Muslim guy seeing my topic will be red face angry saying: what kind of non sense lie is this?

[s]Aminat! Raseedat! Oya why do you girls prefer joshua?[/s]
Arrant nonsense! All the girls I banged and dated have all been Christians. does that justifies that Ruth, Hannah, and Josephine prefer abduljabar? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2014
fr3do:

So Islam is about keeping one's body clean?
Why do northern Muslim men marry and divorce wives anyhow? Are they not still having sex with that much women?
I'm not against polygamy but against the incessant misuse of and misogyny against women by Muslim men and Islam.

Why do Christians girls after marriage still go about avin sex with other men after marriage.. why do their men also still go about bleeping other women.....no one is saint!......as far as I am concerned Christianity and Islam re both clean in their teachings.... it is we human that has destructed the true teachings of the religions...and diverted from it.....The world Muslim clerics av sed anyone that does terrorism in the name of Islam re not to be regarded as Muslims...what more explanations do you guys want? we humans re responsible for our own actions...the same way we have pple practising terrorism things all in the name of Islam to suit their own interest is the same reason the bible contents keeps changing and having different versions every time by men......so who's accountable? blame humans not religions!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
Arrant nonsense! All the girls I banged and dated have all been Christians. does that justifies that Ruth, Hannah, and Josephine prefer abduljabar? angry

Lmao.....Thank you o
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by adepiero: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Lmao.....Thank you o
The OP! is a religious bigot! topics like this is what gives some senseless ldiot opportunities to air their stupidlty
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by thewarrior72: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Is or was that in the bible ? if yes, reference pls!
Yea, my bible made it clear;"Don't be equally yorked with unbeliever,for what business has light with darkness or God with belliel(satan).....so my friend, a believer can never & will never marry a muslim
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
Liar liar
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by adepiero: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:

Liar liar
You need a brain undecided
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
thewarrior72:
Yea, my bible made it clear;"Don't be equally yorked with unbeliever,for what business has light with darkness or God with belliel(satan).....so my friend, a believer can never & will never marry a muslim

And you expect me to accept that? what verse and chapter pls
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by tmtech: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Oh you mean they should wear bumshots on streets like xtian women, they should shd not cover their heads...they should change. boyfriends like cloth...they should mix about anyhow and av sex anyhow like animals....or because they live in a polygamous homes rather than live in a home where the husband is a night walker(womanizer)
don't you think I'm a Muslim......despite the critics, islam still has the higher percentage in religious reverts compared to christianity and others in the world today.....learn the hard truth about Islam and live your own life!

Ooh now I get ur point...... Women are to be treated as second class citizen all in the name of protecting them, the revert percentage doesn't change the fact... So u call dis decent dressing, when dey are not even comfortable in the atire... Av u even seen any muslim in the US dressed like this.... Women right are trampled upon in the east, all in the name of islam........u can dem all them all u want, buh they know it too. All of Afghans who are exposed to western education and trying their best to liberate dia women from this abuse.... U shud av the right to live ur life the right way. Not have ur everyday live dictated to u........no culture or religion is perfect, buh doing dis to women in the name of religion is impluasible...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by clitlicker: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
You need a brain undecided

U need to stop lying adepuro. Is that what islam teaches?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by fr3do(m): 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Why do Christians girls after marriage still go about avin sex with other men after marriage.. why do their men also still go about bleeping other women.....no one is saint!......as far as I am concerned Christianity and Islam re both clean in their teachings.... it is we human that has destructed the true teachings of the religions...and diverted from it.....The world Muslim clerics av sed anyone that does terrorism in the name of Islam re not to be regarded as Muslims...what more explanations do you guys want? we humans re responsible for our own actions...the same way we have pple practising terrorism things all in the name of Islam to suit their own interest is the same reason the bible keeps changing every time by men......so who's accountable? blame humans not religions!

Who is saying anything about terrorism?
U just dodged questions but no worry!

But where in the bible is fornication and infidelity endorsed? No where! Even disturbing ideas posed by the old testament is refined by the new.

But your holy book is so anti woman and degrades the woman so much that she is property.
Your holy book contains a lot of pointless misogynistic sadistic cultures (yes culture!) that neither brings about a better man nor draws him closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by thewarrior72: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

And you expect me to accept that? what verse and chapter pls
2 Corinthians 6:14-18
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
tmtech:

Ooh now I get ur point...... Women are to be treated as second class citizen all in the name of protecting them, the revert percentage doesn't change the fact... So u call dis decent dressing, when dey are not even comfortable in the atire... Av u even seen any muslim in the US dressed like this.... Women right are trampled upon in the east, all in the name of islam........u can dem all them all u want, buh they know it too. All of Afghans who are exposed to western education and trying their best to liberate dia women from this abuse.... U shud av the right to live ur life the right way. Not have ur everyday live dictated to u........no culture or religion is perfect, buh doing dis to women in the name of religion is impluasible...

You need education...They re not compelled by the law of their countries to dress like this... any woman you see dressing like that is according to her own personal belief in Islamic doctrines..no one is compelling her...Qur'an says There's is no compulsion in anything but to admonish pple !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by adepiero: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
clitlicker:

U need to stop lying adepuro. Is that what islam teaches?
what has Islam got to do with my post? undecided

If you don't understand something, better you ask instead of talking gibberish angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 3:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
fr3do:

Who is saying anything about terrorism?
U just dodged questions but no worry!

But where in the bible is fornication and infidelity endorsed? No where! Even disturbing ideas posed by the old testament is refined by the new.

But your holy book is so anti woman and degrades the woman so much that she is property.
Your holy book contains a lot of pointless misogynistic sadistic cultures (yes culture!) that neither brings about a better man nor draws him closer to God.

like I sed don't you think I'm a Muslim....
where in the Quran is infidelity And fornication endorsed too......you and I both knew that the western/Christian inputs is the reason why immoralities and fornications is rampant in the society these days
Imagine for me to enter churches and all I see is girls in tight jeans, bumshots, mini skirts. with strong make ups...now tell me will I concentrate on my lord I have come yo see?

Shouldn't pastors preach against those immoralities ?

What I believe most Christians want is a world with no Shame and everyone behaving and cohabiting like animals!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nelsizzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
This is a perfect example of a slowpoke. Haba! Cn pple b diz senseless
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
what has Islam got to do with my post? undecided

If you don't understand something, better you ask instead of talking gibberish angry

Lol..
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by adepiero: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:
You are RĂȘtarded angry
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nelsizzy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2014
adepiero:
You are RĂȘtarded angry
N u r pathetic
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:

pls explain what is senseless in his post
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nelsizzy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

pls explain what is senseless in his post
If he had slept wit 3 christain qalz, aw does dat affect d prize of garri
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nelsizzy:
If he had slept wit 3 christain qalz, aw does dat affect d prize of garri

I agree it doesn't affect the price of gaari....but it still justifies the fact that what the OP has said is a complete farce.. because it applies to both Muslim and christian girls .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by tmtech: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

You need education...They re not compelled by the law of their countries to dress like this... any woman you see dressing like that is according to her own personal belief in Islamic doctrines..no one is compelling her...Qur'an says There's is no compulsion in anything but to admonish pple !

Keep deceiving ursef, y is it dat muslim sistas in the western world don't buy in to dis...... Muslim gals are stripped of their free will in the east.... Av seen a lot of excesses on the part of the arab guys, rash stuff that u can't even imagine... Its only the arab ladies that can't exercise their free will, it must be dictated to them...... Nice chatting wif u bro....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by GODDYGEE91(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2014
Nna nawa oooo, so y is my own case different. There are running away frm me just bc am frm AKS especially Aminat and Farida.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
tmtech:

Keep deceiving ursef, y is it dat muslim sistas in the western world don't buy in to dis...... Muslim gals are stripped of their free will in the east.... Av seen a lot of excesses of the part of the arab guys, rash stuff that u can't even imagine... Its only the arab ladies that can't exercise their free will, it must be dictated to them...... Nice chatting wif u bro....
Bro I like your ways , at least you're not like some religious bigots...but you got it wrong there.. They re not compelled by that rule...women can choose to wear small or long veils in this Islamic countries...... They're not compelled...do you know pple dress in the western ways in this countries? its just that the dressing ways is predominantly Muslim ways and that is according to personal beliefs in terms of religion....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
GODDYGEE91:
Nna nawa oooo, so y is my own case different. There are running away frm me just bc am frm AKS especially Aminat and Farida.

Lol.....so the OP's shallow conclusion is not working in your case niyen... Pele..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Youth_kool_max! / About Urhobo Girls /

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.