Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims (11261 Views)

I Don't Bleep With Muslim Girls No More / Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by numericalguy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
onihaxy:

This numeriacal tesblik again?, from the first time I encountered you on my thread, I have always seen you as a potential terrorist. Everything about you is always war, kill, hatred and destruction. The op simply stated that "why muslim girls date xtian guys?" That's all. And you are here propagating another E-war as usual. Pls wait a minute, I want to ask you some simple questions.
1. Did u choose a particualr religion while coming from heaven?
2. Were you born when the religion was introduced?
3. If you belived that your own religion is the only true religion, why is the other religion praying to the same GOD and he answers them if he is not biased?.

I read through all the posts before yours, including the one you quoted and nobody talked about the bombings, killings, and terrorism your religion has caused to this nation and yet you are here spewing trashes about christianity. Why should I even be suprised. Your fellow tebliks always take their time to read the Bible only to dig out words and issues they will use to preach against the christians wen they mount on the microphone with their 3-quarters short-trouser. Get a life dude and live your life. Stop carrying religion on your head as if its a collateral to get a GTbank loan. Sometimes, people of your type is the reason why most people believed that a muslim-muslim ticket will ruin this nation. You simply lack the words "love", "tolerance" and "peacefull co-existence". Get a life abeg. Mtcheeeew

Na wa o! See how this one has gone into a frenzy and is foaming at the mouth with huge rolling eyes.

You must be the newest yabaleft escapee.
Guy! You need help! I could hardly comprehend what you typed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 4:52pm On Oct 28, 2014
thewarrior72:
2 Corinthians 6:14-18

Ok i checked the verses.. But re Muslims regarded as unbelievers.... I read they believe Jesus as a prophet of God and he is mentioned many times in the Qur'an i believe..they ddnt belie him. So why call them Unbelievers ?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Ok i checked the verses.. But re Muslims regarded as unbelievers.... I read they believe Jesus as a prophet of God and he is mentioned many times in the Qur'an i believe..they ddnt belie him. So why call them Unbelievers ?
funny dude ... hu z a believer ...1nc u know dz, u would understand
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

You need education...They re not compelled by the law of their countries to dress like this... any woman you see dressing like that is according to her own personal belief in Islamic doctrines..no one is compelling her...Qur'an says There's is no compulsion in anything but to admonish pple !
If Muslim men gets 72 virgins in paradise,,,what do Muslim
women get?
I know this question sounds like I am being facetious,but I
am truly curious here....what do female Muslims get when
they reach paradise( )...

https://www.nairaland.com/1301832/72-virgins-giving-muslim-men
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by iphex(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
numericalguy:

This are the fvcking hypochrytes that fail to see that the e-war was started by his fellow Christian brother.
You turned a blind eye to what the stoopid OP is saying but found fault in my reply. Mumu cow

U need jesus

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by omorttee4u(m): 6:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Well, I'm a muslim and over 80% of dose I've dated are Christians. At first they do think I'm muslim and not even knowing that I'm a deep muslim.
Most girls told me I don't look like a muslim, don't talk like a muslim and don't dress like a muslim, I'm different, dis and dat, I do tell dem that's its not what u see outside, its about what's in U, and that do they even print it on head that I'm muslim or I'm christain undecided
Its not d religion dt makes dem date Christians, its about the quality they find in them (money or handsomeness) and the personal interests.
Nothing more.
Why has all those christians I've dated been dey date me too?? Muslims date muslims, muslims date christians, christians date christians.
If u know about the sister rachaels and brother johnsons or Sister Khadijas and broda abdu Razaqs, then you would know that the konk ones would neva date someone who's not practising their religon.
Pls stop being sentimental and get a pilow then go sleep!

I think the best thing is to look thing beyond so called religion, how we reason and get connected easily at heart really matters.

In this life, every body want to be happy, that's every body. No 1 priority. Some found it being materials things, some found it being religious, some found it being in LOVE. Which is mostly common because every religion it's self preaches love. The religion love is different from emotional love. Which is the one I'm referring to.

That's why we check who we go along with. As for me I can date anybody being muslim and christian or anybody, I will only check if she's religion lover or Emotional Lover.

It takes 2 emotional intense to overcome the so called religion or any other things. Have been seeing this topic but refuse to open it. Because is not a priority for an everlasting happiness in life.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by LuckyLadolce(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
rahymat:
Most muslims have cheating nature even d guy im datin nw sef,its unfortunate dat cool,caring nd responsible guys turned out to be xtians nd i end up nt datin dem because of parent religious policy
u r a big disappointment!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

If Muslim men gets 72 virgins in paradise,,,what do Muslim
women get?
I know this question sounds like I am being facetious,but I
am truly curious here....what do female Muslims get when
they reach paradise( )...

https://www.nairaland.com/1301832/72-virgins-giving-muslim-men

I dont even need to check that link...one question you should ask yourself is where is that cheap talk in the Quran... So if i Tell you the Quran says i must find sexyexcalibur and kill him tonight! you ll just start running helter skelter without even bothering to ask where in the Quran is that stated...Read to broaden your horizon bro.. I have many muslim friends!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

funny dude ... hu z a believer ...1nc u know dz, u would understand

Kindly define it Pls!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 6:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
[s]
iphex:

U need jesus
[/s]

You need God! Jesus is a messenger of GOD bro!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
omorttee4u:

I think the best thing is to look thing beyond so called religion, how we reason and get connected easily at heart really matters.

In this life, every body want to be happy, that's every body. No 1 priority. Some found it being materials things, some found it being religious, some found it being in LOVE. Which is mostly common because every religion it's self preaches love. The religion love is different from emotional love. Which is the one I'm referring to.

That's why we check who we go along with. As for me I can date anybody being muslim and christian or anybody, I will only check if she's religion lover or Emotional Lover.

It takes 2 emotional intense to overcome the so called religion or any other things. Have been seeing this topic but refuse to open it. Because is not a priority for an everlasting happiness in life.

Thank you!! pple carry religion on their head like they re some kind of some saints! ,.....lets leave religion sentiments and live together in peace!

To each is his/her religion...
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by GODDYGEE91(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Lol.....so the OP's shallow conclusion is not working in your case niyen... Pele..

bros na my own story be dat 4 Osun state ooo, e com deh like say my name na Badluck.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

I dont even need to check that link...one question you should ask yourself is where is that cheap talk in the Quran... So if i Tell you the Quran says i must find sexyexcalibur and kill him tonight! you ll just start running helter skelter without even bothering to ask where in the Quran is that stated...Read to broaden your horizon bro.. I have many muslim friends!

wat z dz 1 trying to say smh

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Jnrbayerno(m): 6:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
This Destranger of a guy...don't you have work, you just carry everything on your head like gala....hw market

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2014
sexyexcalibur:

wat z dz 1 trying to say smh

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/72_Virgins

I can simply write that article too man...
check.....https://theuglytruth./2007/03/04/debunking-the-suicide-for-72-virgins-myth/
check.....http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=216
check....https://www.nairaland.com/376980/myth-72-virgins-islam

You choose to believe what you like as their re so much false information on the internet...
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by dastranger(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2014
Jnrbayerno:
This Destranger of a guy...don't you have work, you just carry everything on your head like gala....hw market

Lol......i just dont like pple taking on each other all because of religion.....But now that you ve talked, i rest my case here....
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Jnrbayerno(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Lol......i just dont like pple taking on each other all because of religion.....But now that you ve talked, i rest my case here....
LOL
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

I can simply write that article too man...
check.....https://theuglytruth./2007/03/04/debunking-the-suicide-for-72-virgins-myth/
check.....http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=216
check....https://www.nairaland.com/376980/myth-72-virgins-islam

You choose to believe what you like as their re so much false information on the internet...

Qur'an 56:35-38
Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said,
'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to
72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his
inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell . All of them will
have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect
penis .' "

Islam funny ghan ...lolz

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Vado(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2014
Can't believe you guys allowed this thread to degenerate to these filthy back and forth. The OP made an observation and expressed it but the way the muslim chaps are beasting on him with all these defensive inflammatory statements is puzzling. It's something in the dna tho so I understand.

To the topic, of course if I am a case study, then you are on point op. My last 2 chics were fervent muslims, good girls from solid practicing backgroud (brother's trousers don't even reach the ankle lol ). One is even in Saudi for Umrah so these things do happen. That been said, christian chics too get involved with muslim guys but the thing is, the ones I've been with from the other side are often the ones with the holier-than-thou outlook. Hijab allday & could recite the quran like it's nuffin. I still bagged 'em tho.

Bottom-line: if you nailing a muslim chic, good for you. If you slamming a christian chic, nothing do you but stop crying about other people's feat in that department.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
Well, I'm a muslim and over 80% of dose I've dated are Christians. At first they do think I'm muslim and not even knowing that I'm a deep muslim.
Most girls told me I don't look like a muslim, don't talk like a muslim and don't dress like a muslim, I'm different, dis and dat, I do tell dem that's its not what u see outside, its about what's in U, and that do they even print it on head that I'm muslim or I'm christain undecided
Its not d religion dt makes dem date Christians, its about the quality they find in them (money or handsomeness) and the personal interests.
Nothing more.
Why has all those christians I've dated been dey date me too?? Muslims date muslims, muslims date christians, christians date christians.
If u know about the sister rachaels and brother johnsons or Sister Khadijas and broda abdu Razaqs, then you would know that the konk ones would neva date someone who's not practising their religon.
Pls stop being sentimental and get a pilow then go sleep!
Bless u brother!
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2014
LuckyLadolce:
u r a big disappointment!
Huge disappointment! Guess she's still a kid. A kid in lovecry
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by thewarrior72: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2014
dastranger:

Of course they are, an unbeliever can be a peripheral,hypocritecal or mouth professing Christian, and anybody outside Christian fold
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by HARDDON: 1:32am On Oct 29, 2014
dastranger:

Is or was that in the bible ? if yes, reference pls!

2 Corinthians 6:14

Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darknes

http://biblehub.com/2_corinthians/6-14.htm
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by moufan: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2014
clitlicker:

U r only confirming my opinion o. They noticed that your packaging (personality and looks) gave them an impression that you are a christain. Its simple, you are not wack like most muslims!

Just look at our pastors and look at your imams who has more sex appeal?
u are very st.upid,so ur pastor has sex appeal.m.oron.didirin.
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by moufan: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2014
rahymat:
Most muslims have cheating nature even d guy im datin nw sef,its unfortunate dat cool,caring nd responsible guys turned out to be xtians nd i end up nt datin dem because of parent religious policy
see ur life? m.oron
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
moufan:
see ur life? m.oron
Why are u insulting her? U muslims should chill a bit when discussing this ur islam,your bloods are always hot when islam is mentioned.Can u fight the western/christian nations and win?
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2014
Khaffi:
Bless u brother!
You're welcome ma
Re: Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims by Elinob(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2014
R u lieing to urself or to the public that muslim girl like christian guy pass their guy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please My Virgin Girlfriend Pussy Suddenly Became slack Help / . / Her Past Is Too Much For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.